Tapatalk

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Does Tapatalk app work with the forum anymore ? It was really a good luxury before but I can't seem to make it work anymore.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Pooya jan, also the site doesn't show the new postings automatically and it has to be refreshed. Is there any chance we can resolve this ?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Taptalk was cool but if it is not possible ... then it is not possible

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya jan, also the site doesn't show the new postings automatically and it has to be refreshed. Is there any chance we can resolve this ?
yeah, I just need to tighten my ass and fix the plugin code to work with this version of forum ! lol ! will do so soon.

Taptalk was cool but if it is not possible ... then it is not possible
it is possible, but have you tried the forum on your phone? I use it all the time with no plugin, very easy and smooth.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
yeah, I just need to tighten my ass and fix the plugin code to work with this version of forum ! lol ! will do so soon.

it is possible, but have you tried the forum on your phone? I use it all the time with no plugin, very easy and smooth.
Thanks in advance, you are the man.
Yes the forum is really great in phone but I have few forums so it is luxury if ISP would have worked but I know you have tons to do and I don't want to waste your time.