FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

May 9, 2004
در مورد بازی ایران و اسپانیا
این بازی نشان داد که ایران تیم قدری است و میشه حتی روش حساب باز کرد
برخلاف گذشته
ایران نشان داد که در دفاع می توند بسیار خوب کار کند
و و قتی یک صفر عقب افتاد دیدیم که خیلی حرفه ای بازی را باز کرد و حمله کرد
کاری کمتر در فوتبال غیره حرفه ای دید میشود
یادتان نرود ما با تیمی بازی میکردیم که هر کدام از بازیکنان انها ستارگان بزرگی هستند
ده تا لیست بیست و سه نفری بازیکنان انها در قدرتنمد ترین دو تیم جهان یعنی ریال مادرید و بارسلون بازی میکنند
بقیه هم در بایرن مونیخ چلسی ارسنال و تیمهای بزرگ دیگر
با این همه خیلی خوب بازی کردیم

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Although we did not get the result we wanted, I am proud of this team. Imagine if we had a few good friendly games like KSA, we would be on top of this group. From being lucky vs Morocco to unlucky vs Spain. Sure they dominated possession and played better but we competed with a top 10 ranked team.

The one good thing that will come out of this is more guys will get selected to play for European clubs so we will get better. I am so proud of our hamvatans and it is so nice to see old friends here hope everyone is well. Iran can now compete and hang in the group of Death. Before FIFA goes to the 48 team format in 2026, Iran will advance out of the group stages in Qatar, as long as we have a coach like CQ.

Oct 18, 2010
i don't understand all these pundits who criticize iran for the
way they played.
their claim is spain is a good team but iran played in a way to
stop them from being a good team.well duh, isn't that the idea?
why should iran play the way spain likes them to play?

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
تیم ملی ایران عملکرد خوبی در بازی برابر اسپانیا از خود نشان داد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ بازیکنان تیم ملی ایران در بازی اول خود مقابل مراکش ۱۰۰ کیلومتر دویدند. تا دیروز میزان دوندگی تمام تیم‌ها از ایران بیشتر بود. روس‌ها در بازی اول خود مقابل عربستان ۱۱۸ کیلومتر دویدند و سایر تیم‌ها هم از ۱۰۳ تا ۱۱۰ کلیومتر دونگی داشتند. تنها پانامایی‌ها بودند که در برابر بلژیک ۱۰۰کیلومتر دویدند و با ایرانی‌ها در این زمینه برابر بودند. البته میزان دوندگی کلمبیایی‌ها در برابر ژاپن ۹۳ کیلومتر ثبت شده که این آمار با توجه به این که آنها مقابل ژاپن حدودا نود دقیقه ۱۰نفره بازی کردند طبیعی است و اگر آن اخراج زودهنگام نبود قطعا میزان دوندگی کلمبیایی‌ها از ۱۰۰ فراتر می رفت.
روز گذشته هم عربستانی‌ها مقابل اروگوئه ۱۰۰ کیلومتر دویدند تا در این زمینه با ایران و پاناما برابر شوند. این آمار می توانست جزو رکوردهای منفی ایران در جام جهانی روسیه باشد اما شب گذشته بازیکنان تیم ملی ایران در برابر اسپانیا ۱۰۶ کیلومتر دویدند و رکورد قابل توجهی ثبت کردند. در برابر مراکش فقط امیری و انصاری‌فرد بودند که بیش از ۱۰ کیلومتر دویده بودند اما دیشب سعید عزت‌الهی، امید ابراهیمی، وحید امیری، مهدی طارمی و رامین رضائیان بیشتر از ۱۰ کیلومتر دویدند که بیشترین دوندگی با رقم ۱۰۸۵۰ متر متعلق به طارمی بود

From footballitarin.. Vaghean dameh bachea garm. All heart. You can't ask for any more from them. They gave it all and were honestly unlucky to get scored on in a fluke like that. But that's football and we gotta move on to our next encounter. Payande Iran

May 9, 2004
یکی از مهمترین نقاطی که که من رو در مورد بازی ایران و اسپانیا جلب کرد
این بود که هرچه از وقت بازی میگذشت به نظر می امد بازیکنان ایران سرحال تر از بازیکنان اسپانیا هستند
بدان معنا که قدرت بدنی ایران نه تنها در مقابل اسپانیا افت نکرد بلکه با اینکه بازیکنان ایران 106 کیلومتر دویده بودن
و بازیکنان اسپانیا 105 کیلومتر اسپانیا خسته تر به نظر می امد
این را باید مدیون مربی بدن سازی انها دانست
اگر به بازیهای ایران در جام های جهانی قبل توجه کنید
چنین چیزی را نخواهید دید
امیدوارم که به همین شکل روی بدن سازی بازیکنان در اینده هم توجه شود

Feb 4, 2005
یکی از مهمترین نقاطی که که من رو در مورد بازی ایران و اسپانیا جلب کرد
این بود که هرچه از وقت بازی میگذشت به نظر می امد بازیکنان ایران سرحال تر از بازیکنان اسپانیا هستند
بدان معنا که قدرت بدنی ایران نه تنها در مقابل اسپانیا افت نکرد بلکه با اینکه بازیکنان ایران 106 کیلومتر دویده بودن
و بازیکنان اسپانیا 105 کیلومتر اسپانیا خسته تر به نظر می امد
این را باید مدیون مربی بدن سازی انها دانست
اگر به بازیهای ایران در جام های جهانی قبل توجه کنید
چنین چیزی را نخواهید دید
امیدوارم که به همین شکل روی بدن سازی بازیکنان در اینده هم توجه شود

Absolutely right.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I got the same exact thing. The Spanish players seemed tired while Iran had energy and looklike they were ready to fight.

PS: Who became Iran's captain after Haj Safi was subbed out? Based on what I know the Iranian captains are Shojai, Dejagah, Haji Safi but there were no indication whose next if all are not in the game which happened when Haji SAfi was subbed out.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I got the same exact thing. The Spanish players seemed tired while Iran had energy and looklike they were ready to fight.

PS: Who became Iran's captain after Haj Safi was subbed out? Based on what I know the Iranian captains are Shojai, Dejagah, Haji Safi but there were no indication whose next if all are not in the game which happened when Haji SAfi was subbed out.
Jahanbakhsh wore the armband.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I love the guy but this is really cheap. So Australian, US, Canadian, ... should not ref England games?
He is absolutely right. Because they were communicating with him in Spanish. Imagine if the ref was from Tajikestan instead and Iranian players could talk to him in Farsi.

Feb 22, 2005
From an ex pro footballer and knowing the game at the highest level, let me tell you guys one thing, I am not just proud, but fucking shocked by TM, a lot of you guys don't play football and even though you watch it fanatically you don't get the game play, do you have any FUCKING CLUE how hard it is to play the formation and tactics that TM played against Spain? They fucking FULLY neutralized the best team in the world and 11 potentially HALL OF FAME players, this was basically Barcelona + Real Madrid + Bayern, in fact the entire middle is Barca so not only are they a powerful team but these players play together every day, not just for the national team - Iran tactic was to defend yes, but they did it by neutralizing their front line, that isn't easy to do and they did it extremely well, the mere fact that the second they got scored on they were able to change tactics and attack, and when they DID ATTACK they were the MORE DANGEROUS team is mind blowing, I cannot believe how good this team is, we can easily beat Portugal, as much as you might laugh, Iran has the potential at this point if they work off of this platform and continue on, to become one of the best teams in the world, literally another Athletico Madrid, not a lot of big names bit amazing cohesion as a team, I think we can easily smash Portugal and qualify to next round - Iran has to be the best team in the world cup right now when it comes to strategy deployment - you have any fucking clue how hard it is to stop players like Iniesta, Isco, Busquets? lmao oh god if you guys only knew, I've played against Olympiacos and their level was ridiculous, let alone these players today.....amazing game by Iran, this is the beginning of world wide respect and possibly becoming top 10 in the world if we continue development and CQ stays.
perfectly put! Very impressive game by Iran. We have seen Athletico Madrid play the same exact game many times against Barcelona. CQ put it s well yesterday when he said Iran had only 2 options to win or to learn from playing Spain. There was no loosing option for Iran. We will learn from it and get better.

Nov 24, 2002

He will be the no1 captain in few years. He has less caps than people such as Ebrahim, Amiri, Pouraliganji And few others plus being much younger than all of them but he has the leadership in him plus he already speaks two other languages fluently, all these count in such level.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
انجا که امیری به یارو لایی زد توپ را سانتر کرد طارمی با سر زد ولی گل نشد درست بود سردار بزنه که کنارش بود. تو بازی با اسپانیا چند تا گل میشه زد؟ چند تا موقعیت می شه ساخت؟