حمله مهدي پاشازاده به برانکو ایوانکوویچ در حمايت از کارلوس کيروش و تیم ملی. او سياه کار است

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think you should never disrespect a whole nation or race. Statement like all people from previous Yugoslavia are this and that, I hate.

Nov 29, 2002
I'm a bit surprised and disappointed in Mahdy for making that comment... He was one of my favourites. Its fine if he calls Branko that, but not the entire peoples of that area...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
IEI & Dr.
Let me get this right. You say.. it is wrong of Mahdy to talk shit about a nation (Area).
But it is ok for Branco to take a shit on our nation, by creating this beef?
No, two wrongs don't make it right. Did i ever say that ?

Nov 29, 2002
IEI & Dr.
Let me get this right. You say.. it is wrong of Mahdy to talk shit about a nation (Area).
But it is ok for Branco to take a shit on our nation, by creating this beef?
Most certainly not agha.

If you remember back in 2005 and prior to 2006 world cup, I was the fiercest critical of this dallal Branco on our site, when one or two people ;) might have been defending him and his cronies....

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Pashazadeh was having a very grown interview until he decided to use preoperative term against all croats (which Branko is). Yuguslavia has not existed for 19 years now.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
چی میشد اگر مهدوی کیا رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال میشد.
No disrespect to Kia and other well qualified people in our football but i bet you can walk on the streets of any cities in iran and pick a random person and he or she wouldn’t do worse than anybody in charge of any office in Iran. Bunch of fucking angals running (ruining) the country

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He is better suited in technical aspects at this age, working with young players and developing them, pass on his skills.
When he is in his sixties maybe he can play exactive role.
I disagree we got plenty of folks who can train players. we don't have may folks like mahdavikia who have had good expsoure to big picture view isseus for many years.

Mahdavikia had many contract renewals with Hamburg has comprehensive understanding of how business of football is conducted.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
If all these are right why are we going to world cup? we will always be behind teams like Spain and Portogal as far as facilities concerns. We should always lose come back home with a bit credit that we played good but unlucky.
I like how we qualified to world cup under CQ. But He should have known Taremi was tired when we played Portogal and he should have used players like Qodes and Guchannejad a bit more. I also think politicians are not interested to see Iran coming far in world cup.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
If all these are right why are we going to world cup? we will always be behind teams like Spain and Portogal as far as facilities concerns. We should always lose come back home with a bit credit that we played good but unlucky.
I like how we qualified to world cup under CQ. But He should have known Taremi was tired when we played Portogal and he should have used players like Qodes and Guchannejad a bit more. I also think politicians are not interested to see Iran coming far in world cup.
Taremi’s ban had kept him from playing for his club for many months. He was off of his game enough and did not play against Morocco either. Why CQ did not bring others on is a good question. However, I am sure CQ knows more than we do.
Taremi’s ban was interesting. Persepolis has not paid him and IFF was perhaps a culprit. Once they gave him the money to pay off the Turkish club, he declared it back payment that had been delayed for far too long, took it and accepted the consequences. One might say that that harmed the TM. I don’t blame him, for taking the only option available to him to get paid. So is the story of our football.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Stereotyping is done by a noticeable number of Iranians. Even the national media is often guilty of that. I came across some intellectuals in Iran who were doing the same. They were surprised when I called them on referring to others based on their physical characteristics. We are not the only nation with this problem, but we need to call people on it whoever they are.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
چی میشد اگر مهدوی کیا رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال میشد.
He has great experience. He is is right, but I like to know what arrangement he would have had, had he been the TM coach facing Portugal and Spain with no real preparations.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You wouldn't have said this if that shot by Taremi went in against Portugal, would you?! 😃

But I agree with you on Gucci and Ghoddos.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Taremi's defensive work was incredible! and that was what CQ wanted in almost every game. and that is why Azmoun was heavily criticized while he was actually playing well. We only wanted to focus on defending and that's what CQ has been doing ever since he took over.

I'd say it's enough with that! Time to attack!