World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I am happy with 4 teams that made it. Not a fan of either of them but they kind of deserve to be here.

May 4, 2003
i dont like England because of their hooliganism and they think they are something, and i dont like Croatia simply because of so called " professor " ( you read prostate) remarks about his country. i heard this phrase long time ago and is applicable here.
نه قم خوبه نه کاشون لعنت به هر دوتاشون

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Croatia is a great team, they can beat Engalnd.
Little chance of that. Croatia is coming off 2 120-minute marathons and have declined considerably compared to earlier stages. England are very fresh and have actually gotten better with every game. I would be very surprised to see Croatia make it.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
i dont like England because of their hooliganism and they think they are something, and i dont like Croatia simply because of so called " professor " ( you read prostate) remarks about his country. i heard this phrase long time ago and is applicable here.
نه قم خوبه نه کاشون لعنت به هر دوتاشون
Again who cares about professor, Croatia has so much talent and they try to play offensive. Really like them. Of course 2 players play in Inter and I am biased