حسن روشن:حجازی،نظری،پروین،جهانبخش بهترین بازیکنان تاریخ ایران.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

حسن روشن بهترین دروازبان تاریخ ایران را ناصر حجازی مینامد،حسن نظری را بهترین مدافع تاریخ ایران،بهتر از مهدوی کیا میداند،پروین را بهترین هافبک،بالاتر از باقری،علی‌ کریمی‌،و جهان بخش را بهترین فروارد تاریخ ایران میداند.

از دقیقه ۱۹ ببینید.در عین حال در باره حجازی میگوید که وقتی‌ ۳ ٔگل از استرالیا خورد چقدر ناراحت بود و روشن بهش گفت تو خوب گلری کن من قول میدم یک گلی بزنم.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Yaadesh be kheyr ……….zamin khaki Ekhtiyarieh …...this picture brought tears to my eyes …….memories of my younger days and my family ...

che roozegaari bood …...short but sweet .
I played a game against Roshan at Ekhtiarieh. It was a lot of fun. I was only 17 and at that time, he was playing in the Arab league. In the same game, Mayeli Kohan was on our team and we had Ahmad Sajadi in goal and mahmoud Sajadi and Behtash Fariba as forwards and midflielder, respectively. Ahh, those days.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I played a game against Roshan at Ekhtiarieh. It was a lot of fun. I was only 17 and at that time, he was playing in the Arab league. In the same game, Mayeli Kohan was on our team and we had Ahmad Sajadi in goal and mahmoud Sajadi and Behtash Fariba as forwards and midflielder, respectively. Ahh, those days.
How lucky is that ! Mayeli didn't start a fight ,did he ? !:D

Nasser Mohammadkhani was a beast along with Abdolali Changiz. Too bad their time coincided with the revolution. Farshad Pios was also one of the most talented.
They were excellent players that lost out on big times because of political changes and revolution and war ...

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Mayeli was my next door neighbor. He was such a quite and shy kid with a bit of a temper at the time but he was very polite. Don't know what happened to him because back then, he was very respected and universally liked by everyone. Granted that their family was extremely religious and after the revolution, he changed drastically and became hardline regime supporter. But having played many golkoochik with him on our street, he was a really nice guy in the old days. That's why, no matter what he does, I still have a certain liking toward the guy as I used to see him and interact with him on regular basis. He was about 6-7 years older than me but always treated me like a friend.
Sad story.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California

حسن روشن بهترین دروازبان تاریخ ایران را ناصر حجازی مینامد،حسن نظری را بهترین مدافع تاریخ ایران،بهتر از مهدوی کیا میداند،پروین را بهترین هافبک،بالاتر از باقری،علی‌ کریمی‌،و جهان بخش را بهترین فروارد تاریخ ایران میداند.

از دقیقه ۱۹ ببینید.در عین حال در باره حجازی میگوید که وقتی‌ ۳ ٔگل از استرالیا خورد چقدر ناراحت بود و روشن بهش گفت تو خوب گلری کن من قول میدم یک گلی بزنم.

The thing is football is an ever evolving sport and players should only be compared to other players from their generation. To say that Roshan or Parvin were better than Bagheri or Nekounam is completely illogical to me, the same as comparing Maradona to Pele or Zidane with Messi. Each were the best of their generation and each would or would not be the best if they played in a different era of football. Say Iniesta. If Tiki Taka was not developed and perfected by Spain, Iniesta would not be the same player. He was just incredibly effective in that system. To compare him with the likes of Platini is literally a futile exercise.
Now to go back to Roshan's comment, Parvin or Nazari were probably really good as compared to many midfielders or defenders of their time, but I bet you Seyd Jalal or Bagheri would make them look quite average, if they played the same system in the same era. So everything is relative in that way. I think we should consider the best when we talk about best of their time compared to other players playing at the same time and to that point, the best player in our history without shred of doubt would be Daie and Mahdavikia because they played at the highest levels of international football and they performed with flying colors.

Last edited: