Is Pogba highly overrated?

.Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba risks being dropped by manager Jose Mourinho for his distracting commercial antics away from the football pitch, according to the Daily Mirror.United boss was unhappy with Pogba's recent Twitter stunt where he launched his own emoji on the social media platform.Pogba became the world's costliest player at £89.3million when he rejoined Manchester United from Juventus last summer.French midfielder has netted seven goals and chipped in with four assists in all competitions for United this season.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL ... yeah he had a few good months in Juve ... Honestly English league doesn't suit his style ...
Yeah, He was decent in Juve, Best player in the world? NOT EVEN CLOSE !!! as i said he has got to be the most over-rated player in the history. I still cant believe how much Juve got paid for him ! they must be laughing now !!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Not only Pogba is overrated he looks like a God dam Uncle Tom Black Aryan alert. Nothing on Earth is funnier than an African or African American dying their hair blond, trying to be white. They do not realize we are laughing at them, you do not look more white you look more ridiculous. For once I agree with Mou focus on football, not your hair jagoff!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
overrated does not mean bad.

it means for that money could i have gotten some guy who performed better for me?

and i am mixed on that. Going forward Pogba's value is going up big time. but in the last 2 year he did not really perform as the billing promised.

you can blame it on Jose though as well.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Just compare his performance in Juve vs United then it is obvious the problem is from somewhere else not Pogba. He had a fantastic WC and he really showed his value, he is anything but overrated.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
one coach can make you a star another coach can kill your game , mourinho style is to blame for his perfrmances in united