Carlos Queiroz - Offtopic discussions

Nov 24, 2002
I guess by now everyone know who am i talking about

It was about the time people know about the real face of this ...

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
100% agree, can you please provide a link to me, I might have missed it. My apologies if i have.
Pooya khan I really don't want to stir things up and I understand it is impossible to monitor everything. But I was talking in general and there has been times which some very respectable members have done it to others and got away with it. I appreciate all your work for this forum and I just wanted to give you my feedback in addressing these issues, which will work better if it is applies to everyone the same. Just for example I have been called biased based on the team I support while my arguments was supported by stats and facts. Any personal attack which tries to distract from the argument is the cheap shot in my opinion.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya khan I really don't want to stir things up and I understand it is impossible to monitor everything. But I was talking in general and there has been times which some very respectable members have done it to others and got away with it. I appreciate all your work for this forum and I just wanted to give you my feedback in addressing these issues, which will work better if it is applies to everyone the same. Just for example I have been called biased based on the team I support while my arguments was supported by stats and facts. Any personal attack which tries to distract from the argument is the cheap shot in my opinion.
Agreed, and again sorry if it was missed, going fwd, if you come across, please let me know.

Nov 24, 2002
I didn't want open a thread for this loser, because someone such as him doesn't even deserve such an attention... he asked for it.

As i said and my message was removed i have NO RESPECT for someone like him who in one hand consider himself Canadian, hate actually TM, has no interest for Iranian football, has no interest for TM, made fun of me when i was in charge of the site and was updating it, in other hand he is playing it nice and clean in public. Be man and admit your shit and whatever you said(btw, it is nothing wrong to not like TM, everyone has right to their opinion) It was about the time people know this two-faced guy, who went under the nerve of many here.

You either are an idiot running an Iranian website(not sure you run or you just BS), OR there is interest somewhere else

Anyway i made a come back during WC because of many old timers who have asked me and i finally couldn't resist because of exciting time of WC, but i can't tolerate such a character. People like him are the reason why ISP is what it is. Just have a look at the neighbor site and see how people are passionate about Iranian football. I know most people already post there but i really ask real TM fans to join the site.

Cheers all.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I didn't want open a thread for this loser, because someone such as him doesn't even deserve such an attention. But he asked for it.

But, as i said and my message was removed i have NO RESPECT for someone like him who in one hand consider himself Canadian, hate actually TM, has no interest for Iranian football, has no interest for TM, made fun of me when i was in charge of the site and was updating it, in other hand he is playing it nice and clean in public. Be man and admit your shit and whatever you said. It was about the time people know this two-faced guy, who went under the nerve of many here.

You either are an idiot running an Iranian website(not sure you run or you just BS), OR there is interest somewhere else

Anyway i made a come back during WC because of many old timers who have asked me and i finally couldn't resist because of exciting time of WC, but i can't tolerate such a character. People like him are the reason why ISP is what it is. Just have a look at the neighbor site and see how people are passionate about Iranian football. I know most people already post there but i really ask real TM fans to join the site.

Cheers all.
For anyone still asking , that loser is me !

Thanks Babr for all your contributions and I wish you the best.

Cheers,

Nov 24, 2002
This guy is sick.

Who giving you the fucking right to change people post?

You talk about being fair?
Isn't this abusing your power?

What an idiot! Playing it nice and clean in public again..

Nov 24, 2002
Babr jaan, there is only so much insult i can take buddy, again I ask you to keep it clean please.
Who give you fucking right to change people post?
Answer my question, adaye adamaye cool ham dar niar, hichki nashnaset man mishnasamet..

I was long time done with you and this site.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Who give you fucking right to change people post?
Answer my question, adaye adamaye cool ham dar niar, hichki nashnaset man mishnasamet..
I asked you to please post off-topic things in another thread, you did not, I moved your post here, then later you went on and opened another tread "What a loser" since there was a thread already i merged them.
What gives me the right? as a moderator that is my main responsibility, like when you were a mod, I am sure your merged / moved other peoples posts. If you have further questions or concern, please use the Private msg. there you can insult me as much as your heart desire, but lets keep public forum clean please.

Nov 24, 2002
I asked you to please post off-topic things in another thread, you did not, I moved your post here, then later you went on and opened another tread "What a loser" since there was a thread already i merged them.
What gives me the right? as a moderator that is my main responsibility, like when you were a mod, I am sure your merged / moved other peoples posts. If you have further questions or concern, please use the Private msg. there you can insult me as much as your heart desire, but lets keep public forum clean please.
So you can change people post, interesting....isn't when you are in conflict with someone, someone else need to decide? Wait, ali mondeh o hozesh...
ONE MAN SHOW!!!!!!!
Man mesle to adame doroee nistam, hamini hast ke mibini khob ya bad, i was always like this and will not change myself.
Bishtar az in ham arzeshe vaght gozashtan nadari

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
So you can change people post, interesting....isn't when you are in conflict with someone, someone else need to decide? Wait, ali mondeh o hozesh...

ONE MAN SHOW!!!!!!!
I said what I wanted to say :) I have nothing more to add to this conversation.
BTW for sharing PFDC news, so glad they are doing well. Hats of to them and anyone who is contributing to them or any other site.

Cheers,

Nov 24, 2002
Lol@ parvin coaching TM..
The guy retired 25 yrs ago.
That is why is waste of time and energy to discuss about TM with people who follow TM during only major events such as WC.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
God, I had missed this whole conversation.

I don't want to get into it but just a message to Pooya:

You may not remember this (I'm quite sure you don't) but years ago, I had a conversation with you about my posts that disappeared. I thought they were deleted but in reality you had only merged them with other threads. I had made the thread separately on purpose because there was a point that I was trying to make. I tried to explain that to you and said at times people's posts are not what you think they are. However, not only you didn't sort them out but I could see you repeat this several times again without even mentioning a word. I gave up telling you again.

I think if you ask people before merging their threads with others, not only you would let them know about your action and make sure they are alright with it, you would also show your respect towards the members. Now I know that may be difficult when the forum is overloaded with members and heir posts but it's really doable at this time when only few people are posting.

Just a future thought towards improving the forum atmospher.

Nov 29, 2002
Pooya, agha merged my thread here about Guardian's "highs and lows" which featured Iran:

http://forums.iransportspress.com/t...-updates-live-reports-june-25th.87425/page-20

I just want to understand the logic behind the merge. I mean, can we merge your "Ronaldo is a douchebag" thread into Portugal too? Its about the same relevance.

You have to realise that it's a bit of a middle finger towards forum members when you merge a post into an old thread with little relevance. I'm not sure how long ISP has left as a community but the strength has always been in the community.

Nov 29, 2002
LOL even Quiroz's off-topic thread goes off-topic.. lets see how many mutations we can get.
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure the point of Pooya creating the thread and moving posts here was to discuss other issues that we are having and the general vibe here.

At the end of the day, ISP/ISN/ZAL/PGS has been around for 20 years but it is possibly at its lowest ebb ever at a time when there is massively renewed interest and excitement about iranian football. I'm sure people who like certain aspects of discussing things here want to save the community before we reduce to the number of regular members in single digits.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I thought this is only quiroz off-topic area.. maybe I am mistaken.. I am not so much against what you have presented.. as I am a newbie here but can identify a Mod quickly doing some house cleaning, there seem to be more that I am unaware of... party on!