Thread dedicated to the great "Nasser Hejazi"

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Wow ….that double save in the derby ...still makes me wonder how he got to that ball deflected from his own leg heading under the bar in the opposite direction !!

Talk about speed and agility ….there will never be another one like him …….

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
View attachment 41354
«اردوی تیم ملی ایران ١٩٧٨جام جهانی آرژانتین در کنار زنده یاد ناصر خان حجازی»پنجلی
What a nice picture !

It looks too warm for Argentina as the world cup was held in their winter ,more like the Olympic qualifiers or the trip to southern Persian gulf for friendlies before Asian cup 1980 .

We should ask 5Ali about the location he took this photo with his sarvar ….

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Panjali was there for sure with the team. I am not sure if as a part of the roster but he was there. So was Nasser Mohammad Khani. I know this because when I was 8-9 years old which is a little over 30 years ago we had a neighbor in Iran that would tell us about WC 78 and how a young Panjali and Mohammad khani were they only ones remaining from those players that had been to the WC. Its one of the only things I remember from that guy named Maziar which was years older than us but super nice and always took care of the little kids in the area by letting us play or getting us ice cream. Yadesh Bekheir vaghean

Panjali was there for sure with the team. I am not sure if as a part of the roster but he was there. So was Nasser Mohammad Khani. I know this because when I was 8-9 years old which is a little over 30 years ago we had a neighbor in Iran that would tell us about WC 78 and how a young Panjali and Mohammad khani were they only ones remaining from those players that had been to the WC. Its one of the only things I remember from that guy named Maziar which was years older than us but super nice and always took care of the little kids in the area by letting us play or getting us ice cream. Yadesh Bekheir vaghean

Here is my theory, The pic with Panjali must be the National team camp prior to their departure to Argentina. Regarding Mohammad Khani, I don't think he was part of the national team before the revolution, at least he was not playing when I attended a few games before the revolution, Iran vs Wales and Iran vs Hungry ( I was a little kid but I remember clearly )

I googled it and it seems to be right he wasn't a member of NT before the revolution

1534954485394.png

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
محمد پنجلی عضو تیم ملی‌ ایران بود.در این بازی پشت مهاجم تیم ولز در بازی دوستانه با تیم ایران را می‌بینید.دروازبان ناصر خان است.ایشان ذخیره اسکندریان و حبیب خبیری بود. panjali.jpg

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
محمد پنجلی در جام جهانی‌ ۱۹۷۸ شرکت کرد،اما نه به عنوان بازیکن،بلکه به عنوان تماشگر.چرا که یکی‌ از استعداد‌های شگرف فوتبال ایران آن زمان بود..

این عکس در آرژانتین است سال ۱۹۷۸،پنجلی نفر دوم از سمت راست میباشد.

میدان سن ماریو شهر کوردوبا - مراسم اهدا تاج گل به پدر ملت آرژانتین , بازیکنان ایران سپس با شعار زنده باد آرژانتین , که بسیار مورد توجه آرژانتینی های حاضر در میدان قرار گرفت , بکار خود پایان دادند

panjali1.jpg

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

Here is my theory, The pic with Panjali must be the National team camp prior to their departure to Argentina. Regarding Mohammad Khani, I don't think he was part of the national team before the revolution, at least he was not playing when I attended a few games before the revolution, Iran vs Wales and Iran vs Hungry ( I was a little kid but I remember clearly )

I googled it and it seems to be right he wasn't a member of NT before the revolution

View attachment 41362

این عکس در خود آرژانتین است،محل کوردبا.
اما ناصر محمد خانی ،ناصر محمد خانی در آن زمان عضو تیم ملی‌ جوانان ایران بود که همراه با این تیم در سال ۱۹۷۸ به جام جوانان جهان میرود.محمد خانی در جام جهانی‌ آرژانتین نه به عنوان بازیکن و نه به عنوان تماشاگر حضور نداشت.

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
mohamadkhani.jpg
جشنواره کان 1978
فروردین ماه 1357 تیم ملی جوانان ایران راهی یکی از معتبر ترین تورنمنت های جوانان در جهان میشود

....محمد خانی نشسته نفر وسط

Feb 4, 2005
این عکس در خود آرژانتین است،محل کوردبا.
اما ناصر محمد خانی ،ناصر محمد خانی در آن زمان عضو تیم ملی‌ جوانان ایران بود که همراه با این تیم در سال ۱۹۷۸ به جام جوانان جهان میرود.محمد خانی در جام جهانی‌ آرژانتین نه به عنوان بازیکن و نه به عنوان تماشاگر حضور نداشت.
خداعمرت بده. این فریبرز ول کن نبود که بگه پنجعلی نرفت ارژانتین. هی مدرک اینترنتی میاورد خبر نداره ما اینجا دایره المعارف زنده داریم. حالا دو تا عکس رفیقاشم پست کن دیگه رو حرف من شک نکنه