Legionnaires thread 2018-19, News, Updates, Live Reports

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Taremiss....

Every time I hear his name I remember that shot he missed against Portugal, just like you...
Taremi.... ss... The twat!

Gucci.... My favourite brand.
''Gucci.... My favourite brand'' really???
I find Gucci jackets and coats poorly made(ie usually no chunky YKK or vizlon zips, no brand name engraved on the buttons more importantly poor material used ) average looking Shoes and sneakers, imo the most over-rated and over-priced brand.
I do like Just-Cavalli and Dsquared2 but I'm more into Italian denim brands like Replay and Diesel. :)
btw Gucci has really fucked up at APOEL, this guy should have never gone to WC and i always said b4 WC2018 that Kaveh should be ahead of him .

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
''Gucci.... My favourite brand'' really???
I find Gucci jackets and coats poorly made(ie usually no chunky YKK or vizlon zips, no brand name engraved on the buttons more importantly poor material used ) average looking Shoes and sneakers, imo the most over-rated and over-priced brand.
I do like Just-Cavalli and Dsquared2 but I'm more into Italian denim brands like Replay and Diesel. :)
btw Gucci has really fucked up at APOEL, this guy should have never gone to WC and i always said b4 WC2018 that Kaveh should be ahead of him .
I was merely referring to Reza Gucci! 😍

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Reza Gucci is as bad. The man who adored Ahmadinejad because of that ''havaale vaaredaat e mashin'' gift :)
Right now he cant even score in a cypriot Brothel.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Taremi said the keeper made the angle too tight.
That is not a good excuse for missing the target, a forward who is playing in the world cup should hit the target with his eyes closed, even if the goali has done his job well and has tighten the angle, you got to make him work hard and hit the target with power, we are not looking for precision to find the corner of the post from that situation, just hitting the target with power.
Chances are the goalie can not catch it and then anything can go with the rebound.

Last edited: