TM Iran Information Thread

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
TM list is out. Almost the same as WC squad. From new players only Moharrami and Armin Sohrabian( BT's freind lol) are included.
Again Laj o laj bazi with PP players. Only Beiranvand is invited. Some older players such as Masoud and Montazeri and Ashkan are there as well..
No Shekari and Nourafkan and Ahmadzadeh from legionnaires list..
Hossein hosseini get the call despite playing zero min this season lol
http://90tv.ir/news/477877/فهرست-تیمملی-اعلام-شد-وریا-و-سردار-برگشتند-سهم-پرسپولیس؛-یک-بازیکن

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
TM list is out. Almost the same as WC squad. From new players only Moharrami and Armin Sohrabian( BT's freind lol) are included.
Again Laj o laj bazi with PP players. Only Beiranvand is invited. Some older players such as Masoud and Montazeri and Ashkan are there as well..
No Shekari and Nourafkan and Ahmadzadeh from legionnaires list..
Hossein hosseini get the call despite playing zero min this season lol
http://90tv.ir/news/477877/فهرست-تیمملی-اعلام-شد-وریا-و-سردار-برگشتند-سهم-پرسپولیس؛-یک-بازیکن
LOL

CQ is obsessed with Shojaei, Plz dont tell me he's gonna play Shojaei instead of Ghodds in Asian Cup2019. I dont know how long Iran have to play with 10 men.
I really hoped this prick would retire from International Football.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
LOL

CQ is obsessed with Shojaei, Plz dont tell me he's gonna play Shojaei instead of Ghodds in Asian Cup2019. I dont know how long Iran have to play with 10 men.
I really hoped this prick would retire from International Football.
Shojaei will most likely not start any game for TM. Same as Montazeri or maybe Dejagah.

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
- I'm not surprised to see Sardar in this list despite his acts
- Hossein Hosseini's call-up might put Schäfer under pressure to play him instead of Rahmati or enforce a transfer.
- Sohrabian has good potential, but has been terrible in the recent games.
- Moharrami's call up is well deserved, but he should've been tested before the WC, just like Noorafkan.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Shojaei will most likely not start any game for TM. Same as Montazeri or maybe Dejagah.
Then the question is, why would they get invited to begin with?! It would have been so much better to invite new people like Shekari or few other players you mentioned earlier to test them out.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
- I'm not surprised to see Sardar in this list despite his acts
- Hossein Hosseini's call-up might put Schäfer under pressure to play him instead of Rahmati or enforce a transfer.
- Sohrabian has good potential, but has been terrible in the recent games.
- Moharrami's call up is well deserved, but he should've been tested before the WC, just like Noorafkan.
and just right after his call up, moharrami was benched in Croatia league match lol

not that this has something to do with.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Hard to miss average younger stylish Iranian with no sock, extremely shiny knock off low quality shoe with a shinny gold embelom and tight pants like the coach and a big curvey gholonbeh ass and possibly the one-pack hangin out all over Tehran... and thinking they're the shit!

Training, Carlos dress like teenage :)

There are about 12 players who still missing the training: