Azmoun done with TM as well?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Hearing coach has laid the red carpet for Sardars return (per short interview/comment) from the disciplinary point of view this wasnt' the case for others ( rahmati & the defensive player, can't think of his name)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hearing coach has laid the red carpet for Sardars return (per short interview/comment) from the disciplinary point of view this wasnt' the case for others ( rahmati & the defensive player, can't think of his name)
Aghili.

I thought about that too but I think the difference is, both Rahmati's and Aghili's problems were with CQ and his decisions! Azmoun doesn't have any problem with the coach.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^yes but he had said ' you dont' say goodbye to TM and expect to be back' .. I guess he meant you don't say goobye to me and expect to be back.

I liked aghili, didn't care for rahmati so much, don't recall what aghili's issue was but he was dealth the wrong card by the club too as I recall..

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^yes but he had said ' you dont' say goodbye to TM and expect to be back' .. I guess he meant you don't say goobye to me and expect to be back.

I liked aghili, didn't care for rahmati so much, don't recall what aghili's issue was but he was dealth the wrong card by the club too as I recall..
Rahmati not only left the camp, he also had an interview saying CQ should not be the head coach and at most, he should be an assistant coach. So, these are completely two different cases. Sardar got emotional and made an immature decision to quit TM. If CQ dishes out the same treatment to Sardar and Rahmati/Aghili, then we have a big problem with CQ's decision making.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Rahmati not only left the camp, he also had an interview saying CQ should not be the head coach and at most, he should be an assistant coach. So, these are completely two different cases. Sardar got emotional and made an immature decision to quit TM. If CQ dishes out the same treatment to Sardar and Rahmati/Aghili, then we have a big problem with CQ's decision making.
Horses for courses.

Dec 30, 2014
I cannot read CQs mind (as opposed to some here), but my issues with Rahmati were two folds:

1- He left TM when he thought Iran would not qualify. He thought it was a sinking ship and jumped off, probably to endear himself to whichever bozo took over after CQ. You just cannot have that type of a personality on any team!

2- From the games that I saw from him, he did not exhibit the leadership that you need from your goalie. His body language portrayed a person who looks to blame others (his defense). You need a goalie that inspires confidence in his defense and makes them play better. Abedzadeh, Hejazi, and even Haghighi did that.

I don't know the issue with Aghili, though he was ok by Iranian standards, he was no syed Jalal, or PAG.

Nov 24, 2002
If this shit is true then i don't blame him much, personally, i don't tolerate shit regarding to parents, but then i am not a celebrity.

فحاشی خانوادگی در رستوران کازان
پشت پرده خداحافظی سردار از تیم ملی

حمله چند تماشاچی به خانواده آزمون بعد از بازی ایران و اسپانیا در شهر کازان کلید خداحافظی سردار از تیم ملی و پافشاری او بر این تصمیم است.

به گزارش "ورزش‌سه"، شوک بزرگ فوتبال ایران بعد از پایان رقابت های جام جهانی 2018 و درست در روزهایی که هواداران تیم ملی بابت نتایج خوب در روسیه سرخوش بودند، خداحافظی سردار آزمون بود. مهاجم ایرانی روبین کازان که تا چند ماه قبل همه از او به عنوان فردی یاد می کردند که می تواند با پیراهن تیم ملی رکوردهای زیادی را جابه جا کند، در جام جهانی روسیه توفیقی برای گلزنی پیدا نکرد. این اما همه ماجرا نبود، از دست دادن یک فرصت گلزنی خوب مقابل مراکش کافی بود تا هواداران تیم ملی در روسیه و ایران به سردار حمله کنند و توهین هایی را به او و خانواده اش انجام دهند.

بعد از پایان دیدار ایران و اسپانیا این مساله شدت بیشتری گرفت و حجم بالای توهین ها به سردار در فضای مجازی حتی باعث شد تا او کامنت های اینستاگرامش را نیز ببندد. اشک های سردار در میکسدزون ورزشگاه کازان در پایان دیدار با اسپانیا هم به خوبی بیانگر این بود که او چقدر از مسائل پیش آمده ناراحت است. حتی آن روز گفته می شد سردار بعد از بازی در رختکن می خواسته از تیم ملی خداحافظی کند اما بازیکنان و کادرفنی مانعش شده اند.

حاشیه عجیب و بزرگ اما ساعتی بعد از دیدار ایران و اسپانیا رخ داد که کلید خداحافظی پرحاشیه آزمون از تیم ملی و پافشاری او بر تصمیمش است. اتفاقی که به خانواده آزمون برمی گردد و باعث شده سردار حتی درخواست جدید مسئولان فدراسیون برای بازگشت به تیم ملی جهت حضور در جام ملت های آسیا را نیز رد کند.

ماجرا از این قرار است که بستگان نزدیک سردار هنگام برگزاری جام جهانی در کازان حضور داشتند. آنها بعد از بازی با اسپانیا در حالی که سردار هم در اردوی تیم ملی بود، برای صرف شام به یک رستوران رفته بودند که با اتفاق عجیبی مواجه شدند. جمعی از هواداران تیم ملی که از بازی سردار ناراحت بودند، وقتی فهمیدند که خانواده این ملی پوش در رستوران حضور دارند، به آنجا رفته و شروع به فحاشی به این بازیکن کردند. این اتفاق که چند دقیقه ای ادامه داشت، خانواده آزمون را به شوک فرو برد و حتی گفته می شود یکی از نزدیکان سردار در رستوران از حال رفته است. قصه آنقدر ادامه پیدا می کند که سردار حتی با کسب اجازه از کی روش اردوی تیم ملی را ترک کرده و نزد خانواده اش می رود و ظاهرا همانجا تصمیم نهایی خود برای خداحافظی از تیم ملی بعد از جام جهانی را می‌گیرد.

آزمون که همواره نشان داده به خانواده‌اش وابستگی شدیدی دارد بعد از فحاشی به خانواده اش در رستوران شهر کازان به نزدیکانش گفته بود بعد از دیدار با پرتغال خداحافظی می کند و همین اتفاق هم رخ داد. با وجود اینکه بعد از انتشار تصمیم سردار تلاش های زیادی از سوی مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال و کادرفنی تیم ملی برای بازگشت سردار انجام شده اما او هنوز راضی به این مساله نیست و حتی دعوت فدراسیون برای اعلام آمادگی جهت حضور در اردوهای قبل از جام ملت های آسیا را نیز کرد تا مشخص شود برای اجرای تصمیمش جدی است.

نکته قابل توجه این است که آزمون با وجود انتقادهای شدیدی که بعد از خداحافظی از تیم ملی شنید و جو منفی علیه او به وجود آمد، اما هیچ گاه علاقه ای به صحبت درباره فحاشی در رستوران کازان نداشت و شاید اگر او دلیل اصلی خداحافظی اش را بیان می کرد، اینقدر از این بازیکن انتقاد نمی شد.

همچنین آزمون یک عذر جدی دیگر برای عدم حضور در تیم ملی فوتبال دارد که این مساله هم قابل درج و طرح نیست.

حال باید منتظر ماند و دید در آینده چه اتفاقاتی پیرامون این بازیکن مطرح و تیم ملی رخ می دهد؛ بی تردید با توجه به آینده روشنی که طرفداران فوتبال برای آزمون در تیم ملی متصور شده بودند، برنگشتن او به تیم ملی اتفاق تلخی است و شاید آینده فوتبالی او را نیز به خطر بیندازد

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1547475/پشت-پرده-خداحافظی-سردار-از-تیم-ملی

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
WHAT i REALLY MEANT WAS A TAKE DOWN.. TIME FOR A NEW STORY NEW PICTURE ON ISP'S DEFAULT PAGE.

I still don't blame him as initially thought the insults were toward his mom. all the power to him, really.. knowing Iran (government and dirty fans) really leaves not a whole lot to fight for in some's view. HE's got a well paying job and popularity where he is. As the loot and life gets more attractive for players , our fans in Iran go lower by pulling knives on each other!!!!!!!

what is his other unmentionable excuse for not attending ? as suggested in previous post by mr babr??

^ nice. an update of his pic on the front page yelling at the ref is in order.

Last edited:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Carlos was in navad today and, Adel asked him why you invite Sardar despite his retirement and in past you have been very tough regarding to this(Rahmati, Aghili, Khalatbari, Shoja), and this is Carlos answer:

Azmoun came to me first about this decision and told me all the details - and I wont reveal these details, because they are not a good look for the society of Iran. Let me say now, as long as I am coach, Team Melli is not a place that is only for players in the North, South, East, West. Its not a place only for people from the capital city. It is not a place that is only for whites, blacks, armenians, muslims, or christians. It is a place for all Iranians.

Here is the video version of it:

https://tamasha.com/v/Wl0Do

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Carlos was in navad today and, Adel asked him why you invite Sardar despite his retirement and in past you have been very tough regarding to this(Rahmati, Aghili, Khalatbari, Shoja), and this is Carlos answer:

Azmoun came to me first about this decision and told me all the details - and I wont reveal these details, because they are not a good look for the society of Iran. Let me say now, as long as I am coach, Team Melli is not a place that is only for players in the North, South, East, West. Its not a place only for people from the capital city. It is not a place that is only for whites, blacks, armenians, muslims, or christians. It is a place for all Iranians.

CQ fell for Azmoun's charandiat.
Azmoun himself said he was not playing because his mother is sick. Now he's upset because people insulted him? Its not right, but its part of football.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

He hinted about people from outside Iran who tried to damage TM. I wonder what's it about.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Azmoun has his own reasons to not join the TM, right or wrong it needs to be respected. He came to CQ first and explained his reasons with him first, it wasn't like Azmoun came to national TV and bash the team and the coach. We as the nation need to quit attacking famous people and insulting them, insulting Shajareeyan for his personal life, insulting Messi for doing his job, and insulting one of our most talented forward for not scoring a goal, what's next insulting Yazdani for whatever who knows reasons?