Ali Karimi, another low life, piece of ...Mayeli verison II

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Great argument but not a fair one especially for when Daei was in control of TM for the majority of time .. we can go on and on.

I have respect for both of these guys on the football field but can't justify character attacks based on the truth I know. Carlos is paid to do a job, many others under a better governance in Iran could have participated and possibly pulled similiar results imo, yet we appreciate him, no doubt.

I think we generally have a better crew these days than Karimi's era.

Nov 24, 2002
Agha,

Quote is "to be a great football player, you need class""
my response is that this is actual factual bullshit and there are enough cases to prove it.

You talk about things completely unrelated to it.

I don't understand.

Why do you try to argue for arguments sake a point that is wrong by irrelevant things that have nothing to do with it?
We get that man, you love AK :)

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=417989

علی‌کریمی از روی کی‌روش الگوبرداری کرد/ دست پرسپولیس خالی است

پیشکسوت تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس گفت: سپیدرود رشت مقابل پرسپولیس که با کمترین توانایی از لحاظ بازیکن به میدان رفت همچون سیستم دفاعی کی‌روش بازی کرد.

جواد الله وردی در گفتگو با خبرنگار مهر، در خصوص پیروزی های اخیر پرسپولیس در رقابت های لیگ قهرمانان فوتبال آسیا و لیگ برتر گفت: پرسپولیس با وجود اینکه با کمبود بازیکن مواجه است اما برگ های برنده ای دارد که باعث موفقیتش شده است.
پیشکسوت تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس ادامه داد: حضور برانکو ایوانکوویچ روی نیمکت پرسپولیس به تنهایی می تواند گره از مشکلات فنی پرسپولیس باز کند. او خیلی خوب تیمش را مدیریت می کند و نقش زیادی در اتحاد تیمی پرسپولیس داشته است. ضمن اینکه بازیکنان و مدیریت پرسپولیس زیر سایه حمایت بی حد و اندازه هواداران توانسته اند با بیشترین توان ممکن به پرسپولیس خدمت کنند.
وی در ادامه در خصوص برد یک بر صفر پرسپولیس مقابل سپیدرود رشت اظهار داشت: کی روش هزاران منفعت برای فوتبال ایران داشته است که یکی از آنها سیستم دفاعی اش بود که بقیه یاد گرفتند. سپیدرود یکی از عجیب ترین تیم های دنیا است که مشکلات فراوانی دارد اما دیدید که تا ثانیه های آخر دفاع کرد و اگر آدام همتی شوت سرکش خود را نمی زد بازی به تساوی می رسید.
الله وردی ضمن انتقاد ار عملکرد فنی علی کریمی در قامت مربی تصریح کرد: کریمی انسان فوق العاده ای است اما واقعا مربی خوبی نیست. علم مربیگری تخصص لازم را می خواهد و نمی توان با تکنیکی که در دوران بازیکنی دارید، همه را در دنیای مربیگری دریبل بزنید. کریمی و امثال او که قوی تر از خودش هم هستند کاملا از سیستم دفاعی کی روش در تیم ملی استفاده می کنند.
پیشکسوت تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس پیش بینی خود از دربی پایتخت را اینگونه عنوان کرد: این بازی شرایط متفاوتی دارد و اصلا قابل پیش بینی نیست. اما شرایط این روزهای پرسپولیس خیلی خوب است و کاملا امیداورم این تیم برنده بازی بزرگ تهران شود.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
what an idiotic concept; Quiroz has the patent on the defensive game tactics? ajaaaaaaaab!

This game really shows competency (and luck) by AK and students more than anything else.

Nov 29, 2002
. Carlos is paid to do a job, many others under a better governance in Iran could have participated and possibly pulled similiar results imo
I guess that's where we disagree.

I can't envisage anyone doing anywhere near what he has done for Iran. The change I've seen is something I couldn't have imagined ten years ago.

He just has the perfect combination of discipline, psychological gamesmanship with opponents, fans and the players themselves, eye for talent, passion and oghdeh (a problem for portugal, but a benefit for Iran!) to be the "man for a nation": https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/11/carlos-queiroz-the-man-for-a-nation.

There's not a single national team coach I would substitute him for, and would be interested to hear who you think would have been better for the last 7 years and possibly forthcoming few years. I can think of a few big names who would have come and then fallen out and left, or guys who could not understand the thought processes of our players, to guys who are politically naive etc...

That's not to say I think he is a genius coach and I wouldn't want him for my English club team or whatever, I just think he is the perfect national team coach for TM in this era. And he has made many mistakes (which we should be able to criticise him for), but the positives by far outweigh the negatives.

Even in the domestic league we have coaches who have had relative success like Branko for their clubs, but were absolute disasters for TM (NOT for the results themselves which aren't too much different to CQ's, but for the long-term building of the national team which was regressive under these guys but seems to be going somewhere special with CQ).

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
regardless of what he said or did. tokhme chape karimi miarze beharchi dalalo dayouse ke daran harroz bokhor bokhor mikonan.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I guess that's where we disagree.

I can't envisage anyone doing anywhere near what he has done for Iran. The change I've seen is something I couldn't have imagined ten years ago.

He just has the perfect combination of discipline, psychological gamesmanship with opponents, fans and the players themselves, eye for talent, passion and oghdeh (a problem for portugal, but a benefit for Iran!) to be the "man for a nation": https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/11/carlos-queiroz-the-man-for-a-nation.

There's not a single national team coach I would substitute him for, and would be interested to hear who you think would have been better for the last 7 years and possibly forthcoming few years. I can think of a few big names who would have come and then fallen out and left, or guys who could not understand the thought processes of our players, to guys who are politically naive etc...

That's not to say I think he is a genius coach and I wouldn't want him for my English club team or whatever, I just think he is the perfect national team coach for TM in this era. And he has made many mistakes (which we should be able to criticise him for), but the positives by far outweigh the negatives.

Even in the domestic league we have coaches who have had relative success like Branko for their clubs, but were absolute disasters for TM (NOT for the results themselves which aren't too much different to CQ's, but for the long-term building of the national team which was regressive under these guys but seems to be going somewhere special with CQ).
Well said.

We have never had a coach of this experience and ability since Frank O'farell in mid 70s.
We never got to see how the Irish man who had coached Man United would have fared against World class teams that we faced with Mohajerani in 1976 Olympics and World Cup 1978 and in those days we had top quality players that were World class players (even though at the time no one believed we did).

This coach has succeeded with least of resources and tonnes of obstacles and in the famine years of our football.

Remember the times of branko and mirza poor and alavi and kamelimofrad and old Daie upfront, these guys even sick with diaria would start every game!

No chance for anyone else, no competition and no desire among league players and compare that to current time and its crystal clear.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
يروزي ديرهنگام پرسپوليس برابر سپيدرود رشت، موج تازه انتقادها از كارلوس كي‌روش را به دنبال آورده است. آدام همتي كه در دقيقه 81 اين مسابقه به زمين آمد و با شوت استثنايي‌‎اش تك‌گل سرخپوشان را به ثمر رساند، چندي پيش ميهمان ناخوانده جدل لفظي برانكو و كي‌روش شد. در اوج آن مناقشه، كي‌روش در اقدامي غافلگيركننده ناگهان از همتي نام برد و خطاب به برانكو گفت: «انتخاب بازيكني مثل آدام همتي بيانگر سطح سليقه فني شماست.» با اين اوصاف طبيعي بود كه بعد از گل زيباي آدام، خيلي‌ها ياد كي‌روش و اظهارنظر عجيبش بيفتند و او را آماج تندترين طعنه‌ها قرار بدهند؛ نكوهش‌هايي كه به نظر مي‌رسد مربي پرتغالي اين بار بيش از هر زمان ديگري سزاوارش بوده است.

آدام همتي در 10 دقيقه‌اي كه براي پرسپوليس بازي كرد، باعث كارت گرفتن يك بازيكن حريف شد، يك موقعيت گل درست كرد، روي شكل‌گيري كرنر منجر به گل نقش داشت و نهايتا خودش با يك شوت شلاقي پرسپوليس را به رده دوم جدول رساند. با همه اينها باز هم ممكن است او هيچ‌وقت تبديل به فوتباليست بزرگي نشود، اما حتي در اين صورت هم سرمربي تيم ملي بايد نگاه حمايتي و مالكانه نسبت به چنين فوتباليست‌هايي داشته باشد. جمله زشتي كه كي‌روش در مورد آدام گفت و حالا مثل آوار بر سر خودش خراب شده، درست مثل اين است كه وزير آموزش و پروش يك دانش‌آموز كم‌استعداد را تحقير كند يا وزير فرهنگ، فلان بازيگر تئاتر در يك روستاي دورافتاده را به باد سخره بگيرد.

مربي پرتغالي در لحظات اوج خشم فراموش مي‌كند كه امثال آدام همتي هم زيرمجموعه او هستند و بايد محترم شمرده شوند؛ حداقل به اندازه بازيكني مثل اميد نظري كه معلوم نيست از كجا آمد، چطور به پيراهن تيم ملي رسيد و كجا رفت؟!

A good example as not to take the coaches' selection as ayaat quran.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ true the guys who frequent these boards are bunch of karshenas who know TM affairs better than the likes of Karimi ...lmfao (and they have insider connections too)

some zerzer, others aaar aaaaaar.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Bro, ignore this guy, they kicked him out from PFDC, inja ham ke bi daro peykare, he can say whatever he wants, so he feels home here...
LOL.. you're reachin deep into ur arsenals.. I let that be. PFDC has oghdei MODS who would not accept at least watching the video of last year's daesh attack at majles.. He was adamant that watching it '(so he could see an undeclared lady's sleeve and arm showing taking fone video ) doesn't change the truth he subscribed to.. capice hombre??? Those are the idiots running that site, kiss assing IR (except the main boss who others know has other faults -- I dont claim to be perfect but I am not out there) that was the beef there.

Now don't you feel stupid to bring that up? which is what I shared already on these boards.

The fact that others call ur bullshit in this thread is plenty enough as who is losing this very argument.. nice last try by you to throw shit from other universe.

Dont expect to insult footballers like Karimi and others approve of it. When you declare a war, fight it with truth not insults.

Last edited:
LOL.. you're reachin deep into ur arsenals.. I let that be. PFDC has oghdei MODS who would not accept at least watching the video of last year's daesh attack at majles.. He was adamant that watching it '(so he could see an undeclared lady's sleeve and arm showing taking fone video ) doesn't change the truth he subscribed to.. capice hombre??? Those are the idiots running that site, kiss assing IR (except the main boss who others know has other faults -- I dont claim to be perfect but I am not out there) that was the beef there.

Now don't you feel stupid to bring that up? which is what I shared already on these boards.

The fact that others call ur bullshit in this thread is plenty enough as who is losing this very argument.. nice last try by you to throw shit from other universe.

Dont expect to insult footballers like Karimi and others approve of it. When you declare a war, fight it with truth not insults.

As someone who knows Babr, I can insist he is in the possession of his own opinion on this matter. the guy been a long time TM follower and knows the team and its surroundings inside out, having said, overall I would ditto most of the stuff you said about Karimi. Sadly not in Babr's case but overall TM fans try to defend CQ more than listen to others. just my 2 cents.