Moharram is around the Corner !!!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Praise the allah and ali sheytooneh

در میان اسامی پیشنهادی سازمان هواشناسی بریتانیا برای طوفان‌های سال آینده در این کشور دو نام اسلامی نیز به چشم می‌خورد.

دفتر سازمان هواشناسی بریتانیا در سال ۲۰۱۵ میلادی با همکاری سازمان هواشناسی ایرلند برنامه‌ای تدوین کرد که ضمن آن شهروندان می‌توانستند در نامگذاری پدیده‌های طبیعی نظیر طوفان‌ها سهیم شوند.
محبوب‌ترین نام‌های پیشنهاد شده از سوی مردم در کنار نام‌هایی که خود این سازمان‌ انتخاب کرده هر سال در لیستی منتشر می‌شود. در لیست امسال این سازمان نخستین نامی که برای طوفان‌های آینده پیشنهاد شده «علی» و نام هشتم نیز «ادریس» است.
هر دوی این اسامی ریشه در سنت اسلامی دارند. علی نام امام نخست شیعیان و ادریس نام پیامبری است که مفسران قرآن وی را با اخنوخ نبی که نامش در تورات آمده یکی دانسته‌اند.
سازمان‌‌های هواشناسی منطقه‌ای هر سال فهرستی از نام‌های پیشنهادی برای طوفان‌های منطقه خود را به سازمان جهانی هواشناسی پیشنهاد می‌کنند. همه این نام‌ها باید در فرهنگ محلی نامی آشنا بوده و بار فرهنگی آن ناحیه را در خود داشته باشند.
تا پیش از انتخاب این شیوه نامگذاری، نامیدن طوفان‌ها برای دانشمندان بسیار دشوار بود زیرا می‌بایست هر کدام از این پدیده‌های طبیعی را به نام مختصات جغرافیایی آن می‌خواندند

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Good catch, I only looked it up and posted it as previous link by zob wasn't loading for me at first. It looks to be real but local US event? TG dinner being handed out?

So you saying he is not 12 emami ? wow ;) that fucktard is a disapointment to some.

Dude, please tell me you understood that the clip has nothing to do with moharram and that Trump is not handing out nazri food.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Dude, please tell me you understood that the clip has nothing to do with moharram and that Trump is not handing out nazri food.
And as usual and yet again you on it with of your worthless stone age comments, as if this fella K8A does not get the twig and you'r the one to explain it to him!.

eyy......hAji get real.... Trump been in hAj-land of sandies with his Ivanka. They both are hAji now!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
And as usual and yet again you on it with of your worthless stone age comments, as if this fella K8A does not get the twig and you'r the one to explain it to him!.

eyy......hAji get real.... Trump been in hAj-land of sandies with his Ivanka. They both are hAji now!

Sageh pachegir: Your ass still hurting about something I said long ago? Don't worry, you will forget the pain in time :D

Sadly you have neither the maturity to ignore it nor the intelligence not to show it,.... I love it :D

Here, use it as often as necessary to soothe the sting I must have left on your hole :D

51NCJDBfivL.jpg

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Sageh pachegir: Your ass still hurting about something I said long ago? Don't worry, you will forget the pain in time :D
Sadly you have neither the maturity to ignore it nor the intelligence not to show it,.... I love it :D
Here, use it as often as necessary to soothe the sting I must have left on your hole :D

View attachment 41564
ey hAji, please excuse the late reply, I had a short trip to Cancun, Mexico, could not answer in proper time.
What's going on, what's that jar you're putting up in your thread?
Is that a vaseline jar........... You're darn funny hAji! :)

As I understood correctly you are a father and have your own children, weird way to loading up the image of a vaseline can and write like the way you do. I hope you will not allow your kids visiting this site and read your threads?

Anyway hombre, I think and actually have the feeling that bummer fella k8A is damn interested in that can of vaseline, what' you think? I like that new image of ma'n!gga, is he watching in or looking out from that hole? :unsure:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
in the spirit of humor, I still love you and look forward for ur humor.. others may know you better and think yo're wacky but I don't yet.

That eye was actually a gif and did more but I guess when used it becomes static.. some day I will find it and send it ur way coz I think it did wink.

Did you receive any koon action in cankoon ? but seriously isn't cancun a bit iffy to travel to these days?

ey hAji, please excuse the late reply, I had a short trip to Cancun, Mexico, could not answer in proper time.

As I understood correctly you are a father and have your own children, weird way to loading up the image of a vaseline can and write like the way you do. I hope you will not allow your kids visiting this site and read your threads?

Anyway hombre, I think and actually have the feeling that bummer fella k8A is damn interested in that can of vaseline, what' you think? I like that new image of ma'n!gga, is he watching in or looking out from that hole? :unsure:

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

I learnt to speak to everyone at their own level :D THAT is your level.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I learnt to speak to everyone at their own level :D THAT is your level.
What level hAji?
Well, I can not remember I've ever talked about your or someone else's lubricated anal on this board, this is not fair.
Sure, I'm that type of fella kidding a load about many issues, but honestly I never indicated the passion for the subject of lubricated anals, thats kind of being a fudge-packer.
As I remember it well, we had that hAji chimansky (I know what hAji means, that means you've been to and visited sandies-land) who always went on with detailed descriptions how to fudge-packing himself with almost all members here at this board, I though it was odd, kind of peculiar. After all it's not the proper path to approach other fellas, dont tell me you'r his homie?

I dont know how you perceive this, but talking all the time about lubricated anals means you are a queer, does not matter if you give it or take it, a faggot is a faggot, not my business but a faggot is a faggot and that means you automatically terminating your right to be a man.

I mean if I say.... like "fuck you...... asshole!!!", that dose not mean I'm on it to lubricate your anal and start a relationship with you, this is not how it works in this part of the world and western culture, maybe other cultures, but not here.

Last edited: