English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Is Mourinho already done after NC game?
Does Conte have a better chance than Zidane?
Would Pouchettino drop Totts on the spot if offered the job? How would that work?

I have minimal doubt Mourinho is getting cut.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
AJ and Co's first win.. Glenn Murray scored what proved to be the game's only goal 25 minutes in - his sixth top-flight goal against West Ham in seven games - to earn Brighton their first win since August.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Is Mourinho already done after NC game?
Does Conte have a better chance than Zidane?
Would Pouchettino drop Totts on the spot if offered the job? How would that work?

I have minimal doubt Mourinho is getting cut.
Watching Jose's pre-match presser and he looked uninterested and tired. he didn't answer a couple of questions. looked fed up with the whole pressurized situation.

The hilarious thing was that the official Man United Youtube channel censored Jose's presser. LOOL.

Watch it below and compare for yourself.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^He's been down this path before, I am sensing he's still got clubs support despite all the speculations the papers have.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Yes there are opinions on both sides, most of us like to see him go but I feel that's a sentiment club may not have yet.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Sigurdsson's Everton winning goal was a beauty.. NC if you remember defeated MU last and was memorable.. Glad Shelvy is back in time. He can single-handedly control the entire game.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Their ball handling and management is amazing but they can easily give up the win too.. United will definitely think of and manage scoring within 10 min of 2nd half.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.