La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ostad Bale che mikoneh.

haji pooya, admit that your team is getting worse since CR left. stop hating man..

Bale is always injured. he will never get the 50 plus goals that CR scored every season for 9 years.. you are lucky if he gets 20 in all comps.
Based on what you think Madrid is getting worse?
We dropped points in 3 games
vs Sevilla ( In last 6 games we lost 5 games --> so same result with CR)
vs A.Madrid (We tied both games last year with CR and we tied them yesterday)
Vs. Atheletic (we tied both games last year with CR and we tied them as well this year)

So please let me know *WITH FACTS* how Real is getting worst with CR gone? where are we dropping points that we did not before?
Having said that, I am not saying CR leaving has no impact, of course he scored many goals , but its not like Real is going to get destroyed without CR.
Another thing is , Don't look at ONLY CR numbers, yes CR scored 50 goals, sure, but versus who and how many of them changed the outcome of the games, that is the stat that matters.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
He's the only player in the squad that has started the 10 games this campaign.
Real Madrid
have already played ten games this season and Benzema has been part of the starting line-up in all of them. The striker is the only player in the squad to start every game, followed by Asensio, Ramos and Kroos, who’ve started nine games each. In addition, Benzema is the team's top scorer at the start of the season with five goals.
https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2018/10/benzema-starter-in-every-game-this-season

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Congrats to Barca on another easy league title.
Congrats to Peres on a record 4 games without a single goal.
Who needs star players when you have a bunch of no name teenagers on the bench?!

I came to a conclusion that whatever we won in the last 3 games was all Zidane’s Work. Both the players and Peres deserve no credit.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
1-) he didnt score last time as well.
2-) how come you give NO credit to the Coach gone? are you not asking for Mou to retire? to leave? why ? how come no one gives credit to Zizu? or Marcelo? how about Isco ?
true coach also need to be blaimed.. but it was insane to think Bale and Benz combo will cover CR goals. you needed to get another striker like Kane..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
true coach also need to be blaimed.. but it was insane to think Bale and Benz combo will cover CR goals. you needed to get another striker like Kane..
I agree, but I dont mind investing in Mariano, I am a HUGE believer of developing players, so its ok, but my issue is the way we play, we are NOT a team that can play possession football, we are NOT Barca or Spain. Real is a counter attacking team, this is why i think JL will be gone, his style of play just doesnt work in Madrid.

Plus, you can not take CR out and expect "nothing" is going to happen, it takes some time, i am not too worried about that, i am worried on the approach to the games and how we playing.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
The problem of RM is Perez in the first place. First he hired a no name coach. Second he didn’t make any big signing for 5 years and thought he can continue winning.
I think Zidane left because of the latter reason as he knew that he can’t win any more with these players.
Karim and Bale were never super players and will never be... our midfield is old... and the kids we have on the bench are good for mid table teams.

He's not good enough. Quite easy to see.

How so? By playing only 100 min of football in 10 matches without starting any of them?

I agree, but I dont mind investing in Mariano, I am a HUGE believer of developing players, so its ok
He is not in developing stage bro. he is 25 and scored 25 and 5 assists in league1 . just saying

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
He is not in developing stage bro. he is 25 and scored 25 and 5 assists in league1 . just saying
Of course he is! you comparing League 1 and Lyon (1 season) with playing as #7 for Madrid ? Remember developing doesnt always mean how to play the game, large part of it is mental. Anyway, as you suggested, i would be TOTALLY OK if we play him and lose than bring him on at min 80! Karim has to be benched next game and after, Mariano 100% deserves a start.

Of course he is! you comparing League 1 and Lyon (1 season) with playing as #7 for Madrid ? Remember developing doesnt always mean how to play the game, large part of it is mental. Anyway, as you suggested, i would be TOTALLY OK if we play him and lose than bring him on at min 80! Karim has to be benched next game and after, Mariano 100% deserves a start.
I can't deny KB and GB poor run but I believe a good playmaker can put us together. I believe Modric and kroos's are mentally exhausted especially Modric aftr the Worldcup. James can fit in JL team and I believe he can make the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.