Ali Karimi, another low life, piece of ...Mayeli verison II

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
actually it's others who called out ur BS not me..I am not so self centered. you sound too frustrated to read right, and twice they did and you ignored their points an doubled up on nasty words.

I don't have a bad bone or vicious enough to deal with a bulldog like urself. You keep coming back with insults; it shows ur origins and farhang (an observation not an insult) . My point has been AK is not same caliber as ur title suggests.. it's a very civilized point and argument.

If you feel Karimi's talk is damaging to TM or quiroz dynasty then it seem to be a mental situation on ur part.

Get at it, get to AK's khar madar next as it seem to be innate quality of yours.

adios.

LOL. Losing an argument to a half a$$ like you? Yes, i can't sleep at night because of this. LOOL

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1-) A8K, You might have your opinion about PFDC mods, however, here is not the place to criticize them. If you have any issue with anyone at PFDC, please take it there and not here. ISP is not the place to bash other Iranians sites, if anything, we try to help and promote them.
2-) Babr, I have told you this 100 times, I know you hate me, no problem, i even created a thread for you, where you are welcome to go bash me as much as you like, however, you need to stop constantly bashing ISP. Constructive criticism is more than welcome, however "constantly" saying ISP is shit, ISP is Bi daro Peykar etc. serves no value and I ask you for the last time to please stop. If you truly feel ISP is that, and you hate me, then may I ask why are you posting here?
3-) You both need to cool down, I promise you both, Ali Karimi would NOT get into any argument for either of you :) Chill! its a forum, you are exchanging ideas, no need for personal attacks.
4-) closing the thread for a while so you both can cool down.

PS) 2 Iranians can NOT respect each other over "ALI KARIMI" and we wonder why our country is where it is today !!!

Nov 24, 2002
Mr Admin:
Be to hich rabti nadare man chera post mikonam, va shayad in akharin postam inja bashe. fekr konam behet goftam, kasi inja bekhatere gole roye jenab aali post nemikone, ino mitonam behet ghol bedam, in ghadr GOH zadin be heykale hame chi ke boye gandesh hame jaa ro gerefte..
adami ke khodesho irooni nemidone, hate TM, hate Iranians, ki miad bara oun post koneh, gerefti maro? Oun masketo dar biat bezar hame chehreye vagheto bebinan!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL funny part is that my post was reported too...lmfao
Dude, please stick to the topic being discussed :)

Mr Admin:
Be to hich rabti nadare man chera post mikonam, va shayad in akharin postam inja bashe. fekr konam behet goftam, kasi inja bekhatere gole roye jenab aali post nemikone, ino mitonam behet ghol bedam, in ghadr GOH zadin be heykale hame chi ke boye gandesh hame jaa ro gerefte..
adami ke khodesho irooni nemidone, hate TM, hate Iranians, ki miad bara oun post koneh, gerefti maro? Oun masketo dar biat bezar hame chehreye vagheto bebinan!!
Merci Babr jaan, I appreciate if you discuss the topic and not the constant bashing of me and ISP, for bashing me, please use the thread in general or the PM, for bashing ISP, please use the mod/admin forum to provide feedback.
If you hate ISP , and you clearly hate me, and you feel ISP is filled with smell of garbage etc. dont you think its best for yourself to not post here?
You did a lot of ISP and it is sad it has come to this , however, its your choice and should be respected, what is NOT tolerated is damaging every thread with constantly saying the same thing.

Cheers and good luck.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
1-) A8K, You might have your opinion about PFDC mods, however, here is not the place to criticize them. If you have any issue with anyone at PFDC, please take it there and not here. ISP is not the place to bash other Iranians sites, if anything, we try to help and promote them.
!
YOU try to promote PFDC? Chera k0s migi amou jan??!? Talking about double-face, here is another example...

Hala belfarzam ke in mozakhrafet dorost, A community of 10 active members try to promote a community of at least 30 times more?!?!

Yeah, sure!! Aghlam yaare khoshe Ostaad!!

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
YOU try to promote PFDC? Chera k0s migi amou jan??!? Talking about double-face, here is another example...

Hala belfarzam ke in mozakhrafet dorost, A community of 10 active members try to promote a community of at least 30 times more?!?!

Yeah, sure!! Aghlam yaare khoshe Ostaad!!
Babr jaan, despite asking you number of times to please keep things on topic, to please direct your hate towards me in the dedicated thread i made for you or via PM, I can not seem to find a way ! Please take a break and hopefully when you are back, things work better.
Cheers,

Nov 24, 2002
To that half a$$ Pooya,

So you ban me for two weeks, reason: insulting and hate toward ISP AdminS:

First, the site has no other Admin, but lets assume your BS is true, i have no issue with any other Admin, neither the mods. I just can't stand a piece of shit such as you.

But now you mentioning insulting and hate to other ADMINS, i still have your lovely text messages regarding to Behrang, Ali, Mehran, etc.

Just wanted to let you know.

Now, STFU and keep it quite.

Now i know what you will do, you will either ban me or remove this post, BI-KHAAYEH O BI VOJOOD!

Last edited: