Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Mentally handicapped Serie A fanboy says Liverpool begged Can to stay LoOoOoL
£40m Fabinho can't even get into the starting line up and £60m Naby Keita is not a regular starter.
What chance did Emre Can have for 2018-2019 season @ Anfield = ZILCH, actually he was not needed since March 2018
and Juve got our left over. :)

This retarded fanatic Mota'aseb e efraati fella makes me laugh.

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Mentally handicapped Serie A fanboy says Liverpool begged Can to stay LoOoOoL
£40m Fabinho can't even get into the starting line up and £60m Naby Keita is not a regular starter.
What chance did Emre Can have for 2018-2019 season @ Anfield = ZILCH, actually he was not needed since March 2018
and Juve got our left over. :)

This retarded fanatic Mota'aseb e efraati fella makes me laugh.
That's why Liverpool offered him a contract that actually paid more but he still refused. As the matter of fact Emre Can would have started just like he always did for Klopp when he was healthy. Keep laughing and keep this kossher up too as well.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
REcently ran into this.. This is older by Roma's predecessor to Totti, Di Bartolomi, committed suicide on decade anniversary of their loss to liverpool in Champ's final by penalties. He suffered from depression and ran into financial trouble. was 39 at the time in 1994.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Sorry I don't mean to butt into your little squabble but isn't Anfield 2/3 of San Siro in capacity?
The point wasn't compare the stadium size. Yes San Siro capacity is around 80K but Inter has a good attendance, not 4k. Mr. Hooshmand mikhad begeh kheili bahaleh but with a simple googling you see that Inter attendance is actually pretty good.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I was talking about SPAL.
4000 fans for SPAL home matches it might be slightly more than that figure but who cares.
Inter get around 50k and Roma and Lazio get around 40k for homes matches(I`ve already said it on the 3rd or 4th page). Half empty stadiums!!! Pretty poor compared to Bundesliga and Premiership.

Google kiloo chande Amoo? ☺

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.