English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Luiz is one of my least favorite players, feel he slacks and he's soft and not to be fully trusted in the defensive role he's suited for and I believe Conte also arrived at the same conclusion but Sarri seem to have relied and brought the best out of him for now.

"Luiz has rarely convinced in a defensive sense—few centre-backs have the same reputation for making the high-profile errors he has over the years—but he's a talented footballer with technical ability."

David Luiz: "Sarri tells us everyday that we have the privilege of being in the best job in the world and we must enjoy it. He wants us to have a smile on our faces and play with joy." #CFC

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

these four clubs have the bet momentum and fire at the moment and possibly end the season in that order too.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
LOOOL @ 'no hands' & ‘Only Man United – no Women United’

http://www.anorak.co.uk/453139/

Saudi Arabia to buy Manchester United – good press guaranteed

Interesting news that Manchester United is to be bought by Saudi Arabia boss crown prince Mohammad bin Salman. Not only will the purchase turn Manchester into a proxy Middle East war zone, what with Saudi Arabia’s enemies owning Manchester City, but it should pave the way for an end to that irritating habit footballers have to talking into their hands. Disappoint the prince and – et voila! – no hands!

‘Only Man United – no Women United’

Journalists should also take care, perhaps take to travelling to press conferences in twos and politely declining the offer of tea and electrodes at the embassy. Look out for lots of favourable match reports, with heavy focus on the prince’s dashing looks and support for his brave decision to permit women to speak in public, albeit after first raising a hand and submitting their words for official review a week in advance.

No deal to buy the club is agreed, of course. Manchester United have rejected suggestions the Glazer family are ready to put the club up for sale even if Saudi Arabia offer, say, $4bn… $5bn…$5 and a bit billion and a province in Yemen?

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
OK. May i ask what your reasons are for opposing a Saudi take over ?
What about the guy is the war criminal and the Saudi money is the dirtiest money that has funded anti democratic movements around the world with the help of CIA. I wouldn't want such garbage characters take over the club which I'm passionate about neither, I remember a decade ago which one of Kaddafi's son invested in Juve's shares, that was already bad but this would be beyond horrible.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
What about the guy is the war criminal and the Saudi money is the dirtiest money that has funded anti democratic movements around the world with the help of CIA. I wouldn't want such garbage characters take over the club which I'm passionate about neither, I remember a decade ago which one of Kaddafi's son invested in Juve's shares, that was already bad but this would be beyond horrible.
It has become quite a trend for oil rich despotic states to try to promote their international image by investing in Football clubs. Juventus (Libya minority share) , PSG (Qatar ownership ) , Manchester City (Abu Dhabi ownership) , Barcelona (Qatar Foundation & Qatar Airways sponsorship),etc.etc. And it looks like Saudis want to catch up with their regional rivals by going after one of the biggest clubs in the world which has become a huge commercial success under Glazers ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.