TM Iran Information Thread

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Legend material. LOL.
Yeah loool
IRIB has so many clowns and Javad is the best one out of the bunch, nice to have some entertainment during and after the match. LoL that interview was comedy gold. Looking forward to Javad interviewing the Trinidad manager I will make sure I get some popcorn prepared for the 15th.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Yeah loool
IRIB has so many clowns and Javad is the best one out of the bunch, nice to have some entertainment during and after the match. LoL that interview was comedy gold. Looking forward to Javad interviewing the Trinidad manager I will make sure I get some popcorn prepared for the 15th.
LOL. I would gladly sign a petition for Sky to hire him as Sky Sports Asian Football Expert.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Overall the most attacking game I've seen from TM under CQ! Quite entertaining to watch.

Despite his goal, Jahabakhsh doesn't play the way he did for AZ! Torabi looks to be a much more effective player! I wished Torabi could start.

BTW, any news of the women in the stand? Were they there?

Oct 18, 2010
it's funny to see fob iranains making fun of actual iranians in iran trying to speak english.
trust me i've seen worse from iranian fobs and not so fobs in the usa.heck we have a
thread here titled "iran's eventual faith"("fate" for non-fob folks) and it's been going on
for a while without anyone noticing.
here is one example of a guy who actually works for the voa farsi.what a bust!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL Okey! I am guilty of one error and possibly so many more, errors like that aren't too uncommon and even a native may make them. I have caught myself with crazy typos before. It's OK to be illiterate and have a clean conscious imo but when one has claims and yet post Omid Dana as a logical source of info then the clownish aspect of one's existence is publicly demonstrated.

You need to capitalize "Iranians" while at it and use caps at the beginning of your sentences Mr Literate. You got like 4 mistakes that a typical FOB may make right in your little paragraph.

Dig be dig mige root siahast.

it's funny to see fob iranains making fun of actual iranians in iran trying to speak english.
trust me i've seen worse from iranian fobs and not so fobs in the usa.heck we have a
thread here titled "iran's eventual faith"("fate" for non-fob folks) and it's been going on

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
With Montazeri and PAG injuries, Carlos needs to invite Shoja, he is playing his best football now. I know there was a conflict in past but the guy deserves the call, specially when you see someone like Khanzadeh in every freaking camp!

This guy is the luckiest TM player: Was invited to TM few months before WC2014, made it to AC2015, then was totally disappeared and all of sudden made it to WC2018! and most likely the next Asian Cup!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

remember urself from the past ?
http://forums.iransportspress.com/t...fall-mean-for-iran.78680/page-41#post-1020570

and the reponse you got ?!!! lmfao.
http://forums.iransportspress.com/t...fall-mean-for-iran.78680/page-41#post-1020580

I guess you have promoted yourself from FOB over the years. lmfao

Nov 24, 2002
The T & T match will be played in Tabriz most likely.

Ina ham gaeidan ba azadi, now that we have 4-5 very decent stadiums beside Azadi(Tabriz, Ahwaz, Isfahan, Mashhad), i don't get why they play all friendlies in Azadi? Games like T & T you will probably have 30-40 k in tabriz instead of couple thousands in azadi.