La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Tabrik to Barca fans for the deserved and easy win.
Tabrik to Real Madrid fans for the new coach (finger crossed).

But seriously speaking u can’t blame the guy. Yes he is incompetent but Perez is the main reason..when u empty the bench what do u expect? To win titles with a bunch of over rated players and a few teenagers on the bench?!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Tabrik to Barca fans for the deserved and easy win.
Tabrik to Real Madrid fans for the new coach (finger crossed).

But seriously speaking u can’t blame the guy. Yes he is incompetent but Perez is the main reason..when u empty the bench what do u expect? To win titles with a bunch of over rated players and a few teenagers on the bench?!!
Of course you can blame the guy, when players are not performing why do you play them? I agree our players are shit 2:

Bale is horrible,
Assensio really disappointing
Benz is being himself constantly garbage
Isco Horrible
Varane Horrible
Modric a SHADOW of himself

Yet we got Curtois to resolve our goal keeping problem ! clearly Navas had issue!

Impressive game by Barca and probably Valverde's 2nd impressive game (after beating Inter so comfortably). Madrid were very poor so I still reserve my judgement on Valverde, but he sure has proved me wrong in the last 2 games.

Suarez surely stepped up. I wasn't sure he retained much scoring abilities after serving as Messi's provider for such a long time. He did very well.

Sergi Roberto seems to go into superman mode whenever we're facing a worthy opponent. In other games, he's just an average player.

Jordi Alba is the best winger in the world and Luis Enrique doesn't invite him to national team. Better for us anyway.

This was indeed an iconic match, but I'm not delusional to say Barca can easily survive without Messi. It does serve as a huge boost to other players though. Now they can really believe in themselves. Something that hasn't been possible at Barca for over 10 years.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Fariborz agha kujaee? We need ur wisdom 😄
I told you the other day that this Classico is bad in all scenarios. If we win the coach will stay for another 2 years. If we lose it would be ugly. I didn’t know which one was the better option.
Anyhow I think today’s game proved why we needed Bale gone 3 years ago. He can never ever be a half decent star in spain. Karim was being Karim so nothing new.

If I was a Barca fan I wouldn’t count too much on this win. Real has been losing to everyone so beating them this year doesn’t say much.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Madrid was poor defensively with unforced errors.

The midfield created enough opportunities to score ( although the used to do more).

Benzema mistimed a few jumps that u know CR7 would have scored on.

Bale as often the case played at mediocre Laliga player. A coaching change is not enough. But Madrid probably can't afford a Hazard or Mbappa.

A lostt season. And Perez out in May!

Last edited:
Fariborz agha kujaee? We need ur wisdom 😄
I told you the other day that this Classico is bad in all scenarios. If we win the coach will stay for another 2 years. If we lose it would be ugly. I didn’t know which one was the better option.
Anyhow I think today’s game proved why we needed Bale gone 3 years ago. He can never ever be a half decent star in spain. Karim was being Karim so nothing new.

If I was a Barca fan I wouldn’t count too much on this win. Real has been losing to everyone so beating them this year doesn’t say much.
There is really nothing to comment on. Apart from the scoreline, this result was anticipated by any of the fans and on any bookies book. The team is totally wrecked and no one can deny that both CR and Zidane left a big gap behind. they were not only a player and coach they were both great motivators and that's what's really missing in this team. If it was to me I would bring James and Kova back in January.

Of course, I would not hold only Lope at fault, we signed no top players since James in 2014. Bernabeu is going to be soon remodelled and Perez is trying to save a big chunk of $$$, having said that, Madrid out of CL is a historical and financial disaster.

Today Lope continued to lead the training as Conte negotiation seems to be complicated. Madrid administration has now leaned their lessons, as they don't rush into any unreasonable decisions. Let's wait and see. If Conte makes it then fine but if not then the squad need to shift the gear and put themselves together.
I guess as of right now Our only task is to make it to the top 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.