2018 ACL Final, First Leg(11-03-2018): Kashima Antlers(Japan) vs Persepolis(Iran)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Pp with few players at their disposal and being tired had very tiny chance today and on top of that reed ba in bazish. With Nemati out due to red card I highly doubt they can reverse it in Azadi but best of luck anyway. Also another proof that CQ has been just lucky not losing to Asian teams in YEARS. Branko tokhmeh CQ ham nist

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
100% agree with Oghab on second goal. On first one also a handful of keepers are quick and smart enough to save that shot. I eould say overall in both goals Briro was 20% at fault. Defenders crapped out.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
میگن لنگیا گفتن چون فینال رفت و برگشته تیمشون دو بار رفته فینال. درسته؟

:D
shoma ke khabesham nemibinin finalo.. inshalah dar dorane grand childamon kise dobare mire final. loool Fifa ham hata on chizaro ke migin ghabol nadare.

hala az kori gozashte, Japanese team has much better players. ma yek sub ham nadarim.. we needed an away goal to have a better chance at home. I think it's pretty much over now.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Clearly ...... this idiot jagoffović is not worth to compete with Carlos Queiroz, he is a fucking lost case.
There would not be necessary to use huge amount of Aqua Regia to discover that jagoffović beneath the surface is pure brass, fuckin retard... never liked him!

However, pretty fucking low from some blue boys here acting funny, showing off at the expense of Red-fighters.
It's more funny to observe they been slapped fuckin hard... on and on.... the passed few weeks in worthless IPL!

blue-boys in locker room after IPL game, LOL... the team-manager trying to scape at the end..... :)

Last edited:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Dostaaan Kise, specially Behrooz:
Man age jaaye shoma bodam fekr bad bakhtia khodemon bodam. Team 10 nafare Daei ro ba 4 taa jeghel meghel natonestid bebarid. Ye Gero shoma ke nimkato garm mikone be andaaze tamame budget saipast..

Oct 18, 2010
the bookies had it right again.what a surprise!
the reds still have a chance since kashimo has
a very shaky defense.but losing #88 is gonna hurt
them in the return match.one thing is for sure this
red team has proven to be a master of seemingly
impossible comebacks otherwise they would not
be in this final.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
My niece was saying they were showing the game in her school. They were treating this game like it was a national ordeal for weeks whereas when Sepahan played in the final channel 3 was showing a serial. Chah bayad khodesh ab dashteh bashe.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
My niece was saying they were showing the game in her school. They were treating this game like it was a national ordeal for weeks whereas when Sepahan played in the final channel 3 was showing a serial. Chah bayad khodesh ab dashteh bashe.
Because you can't even compare the fan base of two clubs. TV goes by that.
Even though i bet people like you and Behrouz are now happy.
For me the name of IRAN stands higher than anything else.
But you find a way to bring up the name of your club.
Akhe tarafdare Persepolis koja Sepahan koja! Shoma oun moghe le ye stadium chosaki dashtid nesfesham nemitonestid por kon.

Status
Not open for further replies.