Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I rather watch paint dry.
How Pathetic AC Milan have become as a club now a days celebrating a late goal against a
poor team as if they won CL Final. LoL
When barcelona won yesterday, didn't they celebrate ? Chi migi baba.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
When barcelona won yesterday, didn't they celebrate ? Chi migi baba.
Barca are gunning for La Liga title. AC Milan wont even make top4 and they know it.
To ke tarafdare Inter hasty chera hassasiyat neshoon midi? Man moondam to tarafe ki hasty.
Ye rooz bah bah chah chah e Juventus o mikoni va az oon ''kholo chel'' like migiri, ye rooze digeh Ghorboon sadagheye Napoli o miri, haalaa roo AC Milan noghte zaf neshoon midi. How many teams do you support??? Or maybe there's no rivalry in Italian football and you are just one big happy cuddly family :)

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Barca are gunning for La Liga title. AC Milan wont even make top4 and they know it.
To ke tarafdare Inter hasty chera hassasiyat neshoon midi? Man moondam to tarafe ki hasty.
Ye rooz bah bah chah chah e Juventus o mikoni va az oon ''kholo chel'' like migiri, ye rooze digeh Ghorboon sadagheye Napoli o miri, haalaa roo AC Milan noghte zaf neshoon midi. How many teams do you support??? Or maybe there's no rivalry in Italian football and you are just one big happy cuddly family :)
pas to ham faghat bazihayeh liverpool ro negah kon. Don't watch any other games.
Yes I like Serie A. Juventus is a great team. Do I like them ? No

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
pas to ham faghat bazihayeh liverpool ro negah kon. Don't watch any other games.
Yes I like Serie A. Juventus is a great team. Do I like them ? No
Not only I watch all Liverpool matches LIVE I follow the rest of EPL matches and I watch the highlights of key La Liga and Bundesliga games too.☺

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Not only I watch all Liverpool matches LIVE I follow the rest of EPL matches and I watch the highlights of key La Liga and Bundesliga games too.☺
Good point
you follow EPL and I follow serie A --> that doesn't make me a Juve fan and doesn't make you you a Man U or Tottenham fan or are you ? LOL

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Good point
you follow EPL and I follow serie A --> that doesn't make me a Juve fan and doesn't make you you a Man U or Tottenham fan or are you ? LOL
I follow EPL as well as La Liga and Bundesliga and that's why I'm here, next year make sure you got your own Thread solely for boring uninteresting Serie A. Even fans in Italy don't show interest in it... Most Stadiums are 50% empty. :)

''I follow serie A'' I couldnt care less what you do. LoL

May I add that you don't see me praising Man United Man City or any of our rivals. I want them to lose every match.
Called rivalry which doesnt exist in here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.