2018 ACL Final - Second Leg(10-Nov-2018): Perspolis (Iran) vs Kashima Antlers(Japan)

Feb 4, 2005
fucking government, now once the sanction began to impact people and Fifa usual Kachal is at the stadium they let the women in. So what happened to the Islamic laws ? they just put it on hold for a day?
وقتی خمینی‌گفت برای حفظ‌نظام میشه اصول مسلم دین راهم تعطیل کرد اینکه چیزی نیست

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well at least last 1 month we had some minute positive football news.
  • Significant Azadi Repairs since early 2000s when Azadi wash shutdown for a year
  • First non-friendly with limited number of women in it
  • Esteghlal loss to Sepahan

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
To be honest I didn't have much hope , hoping for a kind of a miracle but didn't happen ,still it was a great effort by Perspolis kind of empty handed ,on the field and on the bench and as others mentioned a spineless coach ,never mind .:cautious:

Khasteh nabaashid to all Perspolis players specially Jalal and Beiranvand .

Oct 18, 2010
the fans were happy because it was a miracle for them to see
their no name nobody team make it this far.they just did not have
any creative players to win today.but they can buy a few with the
$2m they got for making it to the final.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I do think Mahdi Taremi and Amiri would have made a huge difference. I still think Perspolis did well to beat both Al Duhail and Al Sadd and make it to the finals.
But cant understand why pespes fans were happy in the stadium after full time whistle.
I saw a few post match interviews with fans on IRIB3 and they were over the moon. 😁 EsEs fans would have been devastated.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I just saw the highlights ,this Alipoor did a Taremi today , so many chances he missed ,Perspolis not having the quality player like they used to have to make the difference .
Tatemi is a class act, look at his goal per game ratio. Watched him in action yestetday for Al Gharafeh and he was unstoppable. He was missed big time today. No wonder CQ is his biggest fan.
Alipour is not fit enough to tie Taremis boots laces.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Tatemi is a class act, look at his goal per game ratio. Watched him in action yestetday for Al Gharafeh and he was unstoppable. He was missed big time today. No wonder CQ is his biggest fan.
Alipour is not fit enough to tie Taremis boots laces.
He has got a twin turbo engine but not so good in finishing against better opponents , Ghatar league ke mano to ham goal mizanim !:D

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
He has got a twin turbo engine but not so good in finishing against better opponents , Ghatar league ke mano to ham goal mizanim !:D
Too good for Qatar but the league is one of the best in West Asia. Taremi is a great forward forgot his world class goal at Azadi against uzbekistan (2_0). Forgot his assist for Azmoun vs Russia.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Too good for Qatar but the league is one of the best in West Asia. Taremi is a great forward forgot his world class goal at Azadi against uzbekistan (2_0). Forgot his assist for Azmoun vs Russia.
They say after 40 three things happen to you ,first you forget things ………..the other two...???..... I can't remember ...:confused:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
دیگه واسه قهرمانی باید بیت رهبری وارد میشدند. اختیارات رئیس جمهور و هیئت دولت در همین حد بود.

حالا از شوخی گذشته دوستان پرسپولیسی زیاد ناراحت نباشند. از ارزش‌های نداشته چیزی کم نمیشه

:)