La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Congrats to Real Madrid fans.
It is amazing how a new coach can transform the team like this. Not only the team is winning but everyone including the keeper is playing better now.
I was very worried about this game but the team lived up to its name.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Congrats to Real Madrid fans.
It is amazing how a new coach can transform the team like this. Not only the team is winning but everyone including the keeper is playing better now.
I was very worried about this game but the team lived up to its name.
I wish you cared about Team Meli as much as you care about Real Madrid. I wonder how many years you've been a Madrid fan for.
Lots of glory hunters around now a days. Even a morrocan guy in our local Starbucks supports Real Madrid and he's never been to Madrid in his life :)
When I was in Iran in February Soopoor e mahal ham Madrid o support mikard. Not for long though tough times is coming soon.
Dark days ahead for Real Madrid. Trust me boys

Last edited:
I wish you cared about Team Meli as much as you care about Real Madrid. I wonder how many years you've been a Madrid fan for.
Lots of glory hunters around now a days. Even a morrocan guy in our local Starbucks supports Real Madrid and he's never been to Madrid in his life :)
When I was in Iran in February Soopoor e mahal ham Madrid o support mikard. Not for long though tough times is coming soon.
Dark days ahead for Real Madrid. Trust me boys
Speed agha been a long time Madrid supporter but does not post much

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Watched only the first half. real was not that bad and deserved at least a goal at half time. I was expecting a comeback in the 2nd half but I guess I was wrong.
I hope Perez now realises that most of his players are over rated and if it was not for Zidane these players would never win 8 titles in less than 3 years.
Time for some big changes.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Kina of got shafted by the ref, 2 clear chance disallowed which was NOT offside, I dont get why reffing is SO BAD in spain, now that you have VAR, you should NOT flag so early, let the play go, and if it results in the goal they review.
Everyone was bad, I think Curtious was man of the match, I am SO GLAD we got him. A BEAST.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thibaut Courtois labelled Real Madrid’s ‘worst signing in history’ after shocking defeat to Eibar.

Furious fans called for the ex-Chelsea star to be dropped as Los Blancos suffered their first defeat under Santiago Solari
EIBAR had only scored three goals against Real Madrid in their history... but managed to put three past Thibaut Courtois in one afternoon.
The goalkeeper was labelled as the club's "worst signing in history" as Los Blancos suffered their first defeat under the management of Santiago Solari.

Courtois got off to a nightmare start after Gonzalo Escalante opened the scoring after just 16 minutes. And the goalkeeper conceded two goals in quick succession in the second half - which sent fans into frenzy. Sergi Enrich scored just seven minutes after the interval and former Middlesbrough star Kike got the third.

One Twitter user said: "Chelsea dodged a massive bullet on Courtois his mistake costing Real Madrid again."

Status
Not open for further replies.