Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Didn't expect that from Mahdavikia, doubt he said that in that context...
akhe amo in CQ bazi mogheha zer ziad mizane. baba teamo ghahreman kon bad boro dige che gadr koso sher mige. alan 7 8 sale to irani beghair az yek borde goal be khodi va 2 3 ta bazie khob chize dige nadidim.. man ke omidvaram ghahreman asia beshe va bere.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
in our league yeah for sure. for TM he was horrible remember that was 12 years ago. he has learned from his mistakes.

یک نیم فصل با ۱۳ بازیکن و بدون شکست
It's his character mate,he may have improved as a coach but his character still the same snake he was back then.
He is all right for IPL, that's about all.
No comparison with Carlos Q.
I would have said the same thing if he was Taj coach.

No one and no team is above Team melli Iran, for me that is the undisputed and unconditional fact.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Despite his services to Esteghlal, specially silencing longis many times, I have never liked this Farhad Majidi guy. He is now officially the assistant coach.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=429373
Yes Majidi who ass kissed and paid homage to the emarati sheikh and didn't know who Jahanbakhsh was :)
I find Farhad Majidi a very arrogant unpleasant character and I believe and predict Zir-abe Shafer o mizaneh.

Bad News for EsEs

Status
Not open for further replies.