La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Mariano out injured for a third time this season
Madrid confirmed on Monday that Mariano "has been diagnosed with an irritation of the sciatic nerve", a complaint that is set to sideline him for two weeks, and which has come about just as the 25-year-old was returning from a muscle strain picked up in the Copa del Rey win over Melilla in early December.

It is the third time already that the centre-forward has been ruled out by injury this season - once again leaving Karim Benzema as the only out-and-out striker available to the European champions.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Congrats to Perez.
A classic example of how to lose two points by being merely k**n goshad. Real could bag an easy 3 points but they kept inviting Villa Real in till they drew and then stated attacking but it was too late.
For the first time I have to blame Solari for his bad subs but the award of Mother F***r of the century should go to Perez for creating the weakest bench in Madrid history.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
loooool

Gareth Bale has picked up the 18th injury of his Real Madrid C.F. career.

Not that his presence makes a huge difference. Any team, and I mean any team, would have gotten rid of him given his injuries and low added value. Players better than him were easily sold (Ozil, Di Maria, Moratta ... etc) but for some reason this guy sticks around.
One more reason for me to hate Perez.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
What a torture to watch this Real Madrid team. Lack of commitment and creativity.
It’s not solari’s faul.. his so called stars are unmotivated and his bench is weak. I feel for him.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
jigar Pooya khobiii ostad!!!!! no CR no Party delband...
This has nothing to do with CR.
The team was falling apart since last season with CR and zidane. That’s why. Zidane left because he knew with these expired players and a dictator at top of club he can’t do much.

The team need major changes... starting with the old fart at top.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
The only positive thing about this Madrid team is that it has become like a charity... any teams that needs 3 points or wants to rectify some of its issues just needs to play with RM.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Barcelona is not playing great
Getafe didn't n score n empty net
Getafe 1 - Barcelona 2

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Benz had a good chance to score, he didn't, are you surprised? Until players are guaranteed spots regardless of performance, this is to continue.
on a side note, I think that was a foul on Vinni in the box and should have been a PK for Madrid.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
This has nothing to do with CR.
The team was falling apart since last season with CR and zidane. That’s why. Zidane left because he knew with these expired players and a dictator at top of club he can’t do much.

The team need major changes... starting with the old fart at top.
In that case how about both Ed Woodward and Jose?

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Benz had a good chance to score, he didn't, are you surprised? Until players are guaranteed spots regardless of performance, this is to continue.
on a side note, I think that was a foul on Vinni in the box and should have been a PK for Madrid.
Don’t worry man. We are signing a few more teenagers in the coming summer.. the team will start winning titles by year 2024. Have patience.

Regarding the ref, I don’t think he got the note that VAR is now implemented in la Liga.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Don’t worry man. We are signing a few more teenagers in the coming summer.. the team will start winning titles by year 2024. Have patience.

Regarding the ref, I don’t think he got the note that VAR is now implemented in la Liga.
We each have different expectation of the team, for me, its ok if we finish top 4 and not win anything this year as long as we play our youth at every opportunity and try to build the team. As an example, why did we play Marcelo instead of Reguilon? I also think Vinni should get a start, lets play the youngester more and more.
On a side note, really want to believe in Isco, but man he is making it soooo hard! the LV 2nd yellow (red) was totally his fault lose the ball where he should have not.

as for VAR, not sure if you know the rule or not, but Ref doesn't make the call for VAR, VAR reviews EVERYTHING and if they feel, Ref has made an OBVIOUS error, they tell him. In this case, i guess they didnt think that was an obvious error. Also right before Modric got yet the yellow, Cant remember who, but a Sociadad player controlled the ball with his hand when on the floor, Ref did call handball on that, but it should have been Yellow to him as well as it was deliberate handball.
That is what Modric was complaining about (rightfully).

Status
Not open for further replies.