Iran- Yemen broadcast on Pars TV, why was the quality of Broadcast so poor & not HD?

Oct 19, 2002
Anybody watch the iran-yemen game on Pars TV?
The quality was extremely poor as if they were showing a game that took place 40 years ago.
I think pars TV has bought the rights to Iran games at Asian cup but it looked like they were streaming it from an English channel and had the logo of that channel covered
with commercials of different doctors & Businesses.
I almost wished Pars had not bought the rights so we could watch it high definition & full screen from channels broadcasted from Iran (Varzesh channel from iran showed the game HD but they could not go full screen because of rights purchased by Pars). I think pars has actually made things worse for us.

Anybody watch the iran-yemen game on Pars TV?
The quality was extremely poor as if they were showing a game that took place 40 years ago.
I think pars TV has bought the rights to Iran games at Asian cup but it looked like they were streaming it from an English channel and had the logo of that channel covered
with commercials of different doctors & Businesses.
I almost wished Pars had not bought the rights so we could watch it high definition & full screen from channels broadcasted from Iran (Varzesh channel from iran showed the game HD but they could not go full screen because of rights purchased by Pars). I think pars has actually made things worse for us.

Why don't you call or email them?

1546929275866.png

Oct 19, 2002
If they did buy the rights, then they were bamboozled. I don't think they bought the rights as they were covering the logo of the TV Channel they were streaming it from and had commercial running on the covered logo ( I had never seen anything like it). They are probably making good money from the covered logo commercials, it seems they are making money out of the whole thing.
you never told me if you watched it on Pars on Not. if so, what did you think of the quality?

If they did buy the rights, then they were bamboozled. I don't think they bought the rights as they were covering the logo of the TV Channel they were streaming it from and had commercial running on the covered logo ( I had never seen anything like it). They are probably making good money from the covered logo commercials, it seems they are making money out of the whole thing.
you never told me if you watched it on Pars on Not. if so, what did you think of the quality?
Sorry just saw the highlights on youtube.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LoL @ Pars Tv's crazy maniac commentator shouting for 90 mins. I feel sorry for Molkara sitting next to that
nutcase who should be put in a straitjacket.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Footballer is right .. Overall Pars TV's coverage was embarrassing. Its 2019 not 1998. Faghat Iranihaye LA gooz gooz mikonand vali to in 40 saal hich kare khaasi nakardand.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Sad rahmat be iranihaye UK
Two of the most popular Persian channels are Manoto1 & BBC(sponsored by British gov ). Iranians in Europe are head and shoulders above the ones based in North America.
BTW saw Fulham's Ranieri in a local pharmacy yesterday I smiled and his said hello... What a charming man. So lucky to be in Europe.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
All I can say is that they fucked up!!!! worse coverage, horrible picture quality.. I hope people boycott these assholes.

Oct 18, 2010
yes my dad mentioned it and was pissed off about the broadcast
on his glbiz box.he has been watching all games with good quality
and then iran game was switched to another channel with very poor
quality.
i will set him up with a chromecast dongle on his laptop to cast a good
quality stream for the next match.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
yes my dad mentioned it and was pissed off about the broadcast
on his glbiz box.he has been watching all games with good quality
and then iran game was switched to another channel with very poor
quality.
i will set him up with a chromecast dongle on his laptop to cast a good
quality stream for the next match.

Where do you usually get your links from. Can you post one again for the next game? I have chrome-cast and access to a phone and computer and just need some good links to cast them.

Oct 19, 2002
does anyone know if Pars TV will show iran's next game with the lowest quality just like the first game? I just wish they don't show it so we can watch it with better quality from varzesh channel from IRIB

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Sad rahmat be iranihaye UK
Two of the most popular Persian channels are Manoto1 & BBC(sponsored by British gov ). Iranians in Europe are head and shoulders above the ones based in North America.
BTW saw Fulham's Ranieri in a local pharmacy yesterday I smiled and his said hello... What a charming man. So lucky to be in Europe.
Do you know who finances the UK channels? Hello...?

LA stations are private-owned.

This is like comparing NBC late night show with Sina Vali's ..

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Varzesh is blocked now.. Some type of rights. I am not able to access it any time they are showing any of the Asian Cup games.