La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
We each have different expectation of the team, for me, its ok if we finish top 4 and not win anything this year as long as we play our youth at every opportunity and try to build the team. As an example, why did we play Marcelo instead of Reguilon? I also think Vinni should get a start, lets play the youngester more and more.
On a side note, really want to believe in Isco, but man he is making it soooo hard! the LV 2nd yellow (red) was totally his fault lose the ball where he should have not.

as for VAR, not sure if you know the rule or not, but Ref doesn't make the call for VAR, VAR reviews EVERYTHING and if they feel, Ref has made an OBVIOUS error, they tell him. In this case, i guess they didnt think that was an obvious error. Also right before Modric got yet the yellow, Cant remember who, but a Sociadad player controlled the ball with his hand when on the floor, Ref did call handball on that, but it should have been Yellow to him as well as it was deliberate handball.
That is what Modric was complaining about (rightfully).
I would like to believe your argument about building a team but unfortunately it is very unlikely knowing the old fart. He only cares about the $.
He is at the end of his career so he is just focused on building the stadium so his name is attached to it. I have no trust in his intentions so I would say he cares about his name more than name of RM.
You might argue that he won 4 championship in the last 5 years.. I say the ones that Zidane won at least were pure luck (for perez) because Zz was there temporarily and it happened that it worked out And he won these titles (with charm and charisma). This was not part of the long term planning of the old guy, if he had any.

Why do you think Zz left? Because he knew that Perez is focused on his stadium project and team has taken the back seat. So he didn’t want to be part of the disaster that we are seeing today.

we are all set now to win the la Liga in 2023 🤣🤣
Be patient bro. We stormed the World of football in the last three, four years. let the dust settle. I ain't saying this is healthy but it's normal for a team we know. Top 4 must be the goal this season. Out of all the stuff occurred in the last 6 months or so, there is only one thing that I can't really digest and that was handing Solari a three years contract right after paying lope a hefty payout, just don't get it

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Be patient bro. We stormed the World of football in the last three, four years. let the dust settle. I ain't saying this is healthy but it's normal for a team we know. Top 4 must be the goal this season. Out of all the stuff occurred in the last 6 months or so, there is only one thing that I can't really digest and that was handing Solari a three years contract right after paying lope a hefty payout, just don't get it
Ok I will be patient.
But from ur last statement don’t you conclude that there is no long term planning ? What Zz achieved was due to his charisma and Perez doesn’t deserve the slightest of credits. That’s why I find It hard to believe that what Perez is doing can be called long term planning. He is only buying time to finish his stadium project and then goorsho gom kone. This is what’s bothering me the most.

Ok I will be patient.
But from ur last statement don’t you conclude that there is no long term planning ? What Zz achieved was due to his charisma and Perez doesn’t deserve the slightest of credits. That’s why I find It hard to believe that what Perez is doing can be called long term planning. He is only buying time to finish his stadium project and then goorsho gom kone. This is what’s bothering me the most.
We have never had a long-term plan as long as I can remember. Zidane took over Rafa and we won the CL for the 11th time and finished the league as a runner-up. was that planned? no. We just happened to have a good batch of players which Zizou knew how to manage them. although Zidane himself was a bigger name than all those 22 players combined including CR7.
Now they have both left and that means less 50+ goals + Zidane. As a matter of fact. We are a younger team than Barca ( I'm guessing) but our main problem which has been tagged to our name is the dearth of motivation. something you never see with the team like Barca. they are always thirsty even for one drop of water. we suck in that department and winning three CL in a row was an unimaginable thing for me.
Solari was a mistake, at least his contract was. let's revamp the stadium for now and more trophies will come.

I have been really detached from football this season. hopefully, I can catch up

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Report: Morata Seeking Move To Sevilla.
1547011320596.png

Alvaro Morata is reportedly keen on a switch to Sevilla as he seeks to end his struggles at Chelsea, according to Mundo Deportivo.

The Spaniard has struggled despite a fast start to life at Stamford Bridge and is now looking to revive his fortunes back in his homeland.

However, Chelsea are not willing to sell unless they can purchase a replacement, or if they recall Michy Batshuayi from Valencia.
Source: https://www.beinsports.com/us/premier-league/news/report-morata-seeking-move-to-sevilla/1076529

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Haven’t you guys noticed that most(if not all) our losses this year have been when the team was in full force? When we play more reserve players we don’t lose.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Haven’t you guys noticed that most(if not all) our losses this year have been when the team was in full force? When we play more reserve players we don’t lose.
Well that is debatable, you are correct, however, when we do play reserve it means we are playing against less known teams :)
What I am saying is, we play reserve versus A.Madrid or Sevilla, we will lose :)

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Well that is debatable, you are correct, however, when we do play reserve it means we are playing against less known teams :)
What I am saying is, we play reserve versus A.Madrid or Sevilla, we will lose :)
Maybe we would or maybe we wouldn’t. Who knows. But what I know is that we lost to big and small teams with our “so called” stars. In my opinion is has to do with lack of commitment and motivation.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
so nothing about Barca losing Today!!! their A- team was just horrible..
Dude, the thing about Barca, they dont care for Away games man ! I promise you, they will KILL them at home, which is why I think if you somehow manage to play your first game at Barca and get a decent result, you can beat them away, beating them at home though, very difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.