Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This fucking game was like when you sitting there having pocket aces in your possession and out of the fucking blue the bastard in front of you going all-in with 27 and win the round with full house 27.

Indian players went all in, no luck. They played way to brave and optimistic...bad day at the office.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This is the problem with us third world citizens, every thing is black or white....
Because we don't agree with someone political stand or comments we carry that attitude into other aspects like sports, arts, social and leisure.
Tolerance and Co existence has very little or no place in our ignorant and self centred attitude.
Na amoo, shoma hafezeye kootahi dari shayad. In General hamishe ye dalghak boodeh va hast. You can choose to respect the guy but I choose not to. My opinion is mine, yours is yours.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I get what CQ is trying to do and all that, but this is really ridiculous!

When it comes to Iranians and Iranian mentality its not. He does not want anyone or anything getting ahead. Look at what some footballers in Iran are even saying. That we will win it and nothing else. There are way too many unrealistic Iranians out there. To manage expectation and also discipline you need to limit the distractions to the most basic. That's what they are doing. I think its very refined work and takes a good touch to stick to your game plan.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
When it comes to Iranians and Iranian mentality its not. He does not want anyone or anything getting ahead. Look at what some footballers in Iran are even saying. That we will win it and nothing else. There are way too many unrealistic Iranians out there. To manage expectation and also discipline you need to limit the distractions to the most basic. That's what they are doing. I think its very refined work and takes a good touch to stick to your game plan.
The fuckers act as if Iran has been winning Asia year in and year out. This has been the only two times we even went to the World Cup without "ama va gar".

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
The fuckers act as if Iran has been winning Asia year in and year out. This has been the only two times we even went to the World Cup without "ama va gar".

Exactly... Its just like the revolution. Everything was headed in the right direction and we know what happened after. Now we are headed in the right path and the expectations are just out of this world.

May 9, 2004
Na amoo, shoma hafezeye kootahi dari shayad. In General hamishe ye dalghak boodeh va hast. You can choose to respect the guy but I choose not to. My opinion is mine, yours is yours.
مشکل تو با من فقط مسئله عقیدتی سیاسی است نه بیشتر
شرط میبندم اگر من کس خل تر و احمق تر از تو هم بودم
ولی با تو موافق بودم
به شکل دیگری برخورد میکردی
چون اگر مثلا برخورد شخصی با هم داشتیم میگفتم خوب به خاطر اون جریان ناراحت شده
ولی چون فقط در محیط مجازی اشنایی داریم پس معلومه ادمی هستی که حتی تا این اندازه ظریفت نداری یه نفر تو محیط مجازی با تو مخالف باشه
از دوستان پوزش میطلبم که توی این ترید ورزشی جواب دادم ولی ادم های کس مغزی مثل این بهگوز رو اگر جواب ندی فکر میکنن زبون نداری

Clearly you didn't see the Iraqi pull off a roulette de marseille to score on his own keeper the other day.
Yup that was one fine finish. It's hard to comprehend a footballer's suffering when he scores an own goal in an important international cup. I don't think there's anything more fearsome in their mind. Probably feels like stabbing your own family!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
مشکل تو با من فقط مسئله عقیدتی سیاسی است نه بیشتر
شرط میبندم اگر من کس خل تر و احمق تر از تو هم بودم
ولی با تو موافق بودم
به شکل دیگری برخورد میکردی
چون اگر مثلا برخورد شخصی با هم داشتیم میگفتم خوب به خاطر اون جریان ناراحت شده
ولی چون فقط در محیط مجازی اشنایی داریم پس معلومه ادمی هستی که حتی تا این اندازه ظریفت نداری یه نفر تو محیط مجازی با تو مخالف باشه
از دوستان پوزش میطلبم که توی این ترید ورزشی جواب دادم ولی ادم های کس مغزی مثل این بهگوز رو اگر جواب ندی فکر میکنن زبون نداری
Bebin gooz, man be kheili ha inja ekhtelaaf nazar daram.
moshkel ba to sare in nist ke to ye mozdoori.
mozoo ine ke to ye dalghake doroog goo v hoghe baazi.

Boro bezar baad biad.

Thank go for the scroll button :)