Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Didn't you say no matter what happens you still love and support our team and players ??? :cool::cool::cool::cool:

What do you want me to say man? Sad and heart broken. Its a shame really to think about it. We lost our cool, concentration, I don't get why all the players stopped playing on that play? Got scored on and that was it. After that just nothing can be put together. Once the concentration and that goal happened it completely flattened us.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
hala midonam hame asab khordeh vally Jaye Seyed Jalal khali bod... yek mosht olagh raftan donbale Davar bejaye ke topo begiran..
Injast ke yek Defaye ba tajrobe teamo mitonest jam koneh..

khak bar saret CQ ke nayovordish.. KHAK BAR SARETTT.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
hala midonam hame asab khordeh vally Jaye Seyed Jalal khali bod... yek mosht olagh raftan donbale Davar bejaye ke topo begiran..
Injast ke yek Defaye ba tajrobe teamo mitonest jam koneh..

khak bar saret CQ ke nayovordish.. KHAK BAR SARETTT.

Vaghean Kanani was a fucking olagh for going after the ref and after him 2-3 other players and then the play went on. Someone said the Ref pointed to the spot and for that he doesn't need to blow the whistle. I have to watch a replay but that was the breaking point of the Iran team. They completely lost it after that. What a shitty way to get scored on. I don't recall ever seeing a goal like that in my life.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Vaghean Kanani was a fucking olagh for going after the ref and after him 2-3 other players and then the play went on. Someone said the Ref pointed to the spot and for that he doesn't need to blow the whistle. I have to watch a replay but that was the breaking point of the Iran team. They completely lost it after that. What a shitty way to get scored on. I don't recall ever seeing a goal like that in my life.
He plays for Mashin Sazi what do you expect??? Hosseini is far more experienced at this level plus plays in europe for trabozanspor..

I was never convinced by Kanani zadegan.

What do you want me to say man? Sad and heart broken. Its a shame really to think about it. We lost our cool, concentration, I don't get why all the players stopped playing on that play? Got scored on and that was it. After that just nothing can be put together. Once the concentration and that goal happened it completely flattened us.
Welcome to the club.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Attitude of Iranian fans lol
From the fact take we are the best, clean sheet all tournament, number one in Asia and even the world should be scared of us to this. Baba, Iran defends, that is it. Against big teams we defend even more. Result is disappointment every single time.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Every team has a bad day, Brazil, Germany etc.. we're not excluded ... we played weak with our pants down.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Keep your chin up.
It is a bitter loss, no one likes losing but it's part of the game.
We lost to a better team that looked fitter than us.

With the way they were pressing us deep and running around in the first half I was hoping they will run out of gas in second half but we looked more out of gas.

Now let's see all the haters and sour losers ampty their 8 years of complex.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Attitude of Iranian fans lol
From the fact take we are the best, clean sheet all tournament, number one in Asia and even the world should be scared of us to this. Baba, Iran defends, that is it. Against big teams we defend even more. Result is disappointment every single time.
Couldnt agree more. The main reason i always made it clear why I am not a fan CQ.

CQ main objective is not to lose! and when we fall behind, we have no plan on coming back.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
the way they scored the winner just wrecked the boys.
they could not recover after that fiasco.
what are you saying, we didnt do shit before or after that goal... I think the way the scorer winked at playmakers took away our attention and cool then.

Ramin was jumping in front of REf in every fucking game, he didn't maintain his own focus, he fucked it up because of all the theatrics ... don't lemme start with his off the field shit.

I like his playing commitment but he's trying to posture more than he should, our captain definitely could speak english too and take care of the ref.