Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Well you are saying khak 2 sarreh CQ when ghatar score on Japan,,, so brandgoh comes in to remind you what we were like before CQ and after...

But you only see success in winning a gold medal, silver or bronze is khak too sari...
Ending the gangland in team melli and playing well in so many games and holding our own against giants of football is no big deal since we lost our head in one freak game and missed the final...

So unreasonable... Bi ensaafi.
I am not be ensaf, che bazi, che chizi??? hamash defa defa defa.. khak bar sare ma ba in bazi kardan..

Baba Qatar omad ghahreman shod, ma kojaye karim..

hala shoma hey bego felan bahman bisar. Are dagighan, 8 sal omade bod ke Jam begire?? che gohi khord…

Bazi ma behtar shodeh? yeah little bit vally hanoz hich gohi nisti.

any how, its done. fuck it

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Before CQ, the team was in horrible situation. Again CQ brought discipline to this team but he is not a legend cause he didn't accomplishing anything extraordinary. But consider the fact nothing in Iran is going in the right direction, so why football should be an exception ?
Dude with the amount of money we spend, over 20 mil in 8 years, you are saying we should not expect to atleast play in the Final of AC?? yeah we were horrible before it and we are still horrible, nothing to show for.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Dude with the amount of money we spend, over 20 min in 8 years, you are saying we should not expect to atleast play in the Final of AC?? yeah we were horrible before it and we are still horrible, nothing to show for.
I also has a lot of issue with the money and the fact that we weren't getting much and others pointed money is blown in Iran anyway.. CQ gave team organization and saved us from embarrassing ourselves. QFA did wonder with their management..

Time for the fuckin TAJ to get lost too.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This is honestly in the same caliber as Leicester became champion
This Qatar team gave up 1 goal in the tournament

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
looool. WC haha na man,, Lets just focus on getting to the FINAL of AC. that's all.. WC bemoneh sare jash.
I don't think that is a huge expectation after spending 20 mil on a coach for 8 years..
Qatar is not very offensive team either. Very good defense.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Qatar are champion!

Ridam behkale tamame dast dand dar karye TM.. khak bar sare hamaton.. hala berin pache khari CQ.. eltemasesh konid biad vase 4 sale dige!!!
I wonder how the Japanese fans are reacting....

Is it like : Reedham be coach and players and everyone involved with Japan football.

Or :Well done lads, hard luck, sorry we lost to a better team and thanks for your efforts.
... 🙏

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
When I went to Cuba, people were blaming US for everything. I told our tour guide, they left 60 years ago Hala Shoma che gualati kardid tuye in 60 sal? CQ ham raft, let's see what happens in there next 10 years. My prediction: same shit, different decade

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Is it like : Reedham be coach and players and everyone involved with Japan football.

Or :Well done lads, hard luck, sorry we lost to a better team and thanks for your efforts.
... 🙏
They be like no sushi for you guys anymore lol

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

... 🙏
We don't believe in our system. Japanese believe in their system.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005

... 🙏
no off course not, you know they won this already few times, they are not waiting 44 years to win it like us.

We brought in CQ to with the AC and he FAILED. that is the bottom line. its the reality..

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
hala shoma ha hey begin, omad teamo organize kard, 3 ta bazikon az kharej ovord.. yek borde shansi moghable Morroco, felan bahman bisar..

agha jan, he FAILED.. haghighat talkhe..