Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
^ damn U. Going double nuts just like that homey. Raise your fist and say we will in another 44 years.
compadre....me having just fun....come on!!!!
going home soon, it's Friday, preparing for the eve... going to the local and having "massen bier" damn it!!

hAjis did rape those fucking cheater, HAHA....
peace bruw!!

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

Why you have to bring other names to cover CQ's mistake in every single post? Pedar jan , Aghaye azziz , 8 years and the guy with one of the best generation of footballers bragged day and night for being the number one in Asia and yet managed to beat Iraq and Japan. you know I have the utmost respect for you but do not try to be laughable with your biased statement.
I am only biased with team melli, not with any individual.. Player or coach...
Are you for real?!
Best generation of footballers?
You need to go back and check the players list when he took over and now when he left..
What is your problem with me replying to Houman about CQ in this thread?
He made some comments about him and I replied to that.

I am only biased with team melli, not with any individual.. Player or coach...
Are you for real?!
Best generation of footballers?
You need to go back and check the players list when he took over and now when he left..
What is your problem with me replying to Houman about CQ in this thread?
He made some comments about him and I replied to that.
.I have no problem with defending or replying to Houman but I read your posts regularly and I like them but then I see you try to pull other into the equation to hide what one has done wrong .now regarding the best generation in the last 20 years I don't think at any time we had a flock of competent forwards in the TM as we do now. , unless you know better.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
.I have no problem with defending or replying to Houman but I read your posts regularly and I like them but then I see you try to pull other into the equation to hide what one has done wrong .now regarding the best generation in the last 20 years I don't think at any time we had a flock of competent forwards in the TM as we do now. , unless you know better.
Well we have no star players like Kia, Daei, Bagheri, Azizi, Karimi for start..

We had one bad game in between many solid performances, unfortunately it happen to be in the semi final.

I bring in brandgoh Into the argument to remind people what it was like then, he had the best generation of footballers and did fuck all with them, it was a gangland then.

We have had a united and cohesive squad with CQ after what he did with the likes of Rahmati, Aghili etc..

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Emperor is naked and some say we had one bad game??.. no senor. It was the worse performance of decades from management down to players. Team was in fear, were nervous and were out of focus.

I don't blame CQ for everything but I do blame him for this expose. He gave the team a character but that character didn't hold up against Japan.

His complaining that why sports minister didn't go to the airport too see the team off to UAE is really an example of how energy and time was spent.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
When do these bad days end in our football? lol . 4 years ago we had a bad day with Iraq, 4-year later we had a bad day with Japan.
corcon eliminated RM from Copa. Kazan humiliated Barca at camp nou. So F what.. get over it... we had a Bad day.
Repeat that match with shit japan and we would win the rest 9 times.
I don't recall any time, in irans football, TM have gained so much discipline as for last 8 years.
only in this 8 years periode, in Irans football history, where you didnt feel like getting a heart attack or blood pressure watching tm play.
I remember WCQ 98 Azizi's qualifier in inter continental playoff made us explode,
but in WCQ 18 Taremis qualifier, with 2 games in hand, we went: khob...Mobarakemoon bashe.
Why? CQ made us get use to good team and results.
Khoshi zire delemoono zad, va beghole Taremi: Baed az raftane CQ, mifahmim chi ro az dast dadim.

I don't disagree that Iran had a horrible day, but that statement is not true either. Japan would win 6-7 out of 10 games against Iran. They're simply better than Iran. Maybe not 3-0, but even this shitty Japan is easily capable of beating Iran on a consistent basis.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Didn't Brongoh advanced to the WC with 2 games in hand as well??? what was the end result?? same shit

CQ did the same thing, got us to WC and that was it..

All we are saying is that his job was to win the AC after 44 years and he FAILED..

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
corcon eliminated RM from Copa. Kazan humiliated Barca at camp nou. So F what.. get over it... we had a Bad day.
I don't recall any time, in irans football, TM have gained so much discipline as for last 8 years.
only in this 8 years periode, in Irans football history, where you didnt feel like getting a heart attack or blood pressure watching tm play.
I remember WCQ 98 Azizi's qualifier in inter continental playoff made us explode,
but in WCQ 18 Taremis qualifier, with 2 games in hand, we went: khob...Mobarakemoon bashe.
Khoshi zire delemoono zad, va beghole Taremi: Baed az raftane CQ, mifahmim chi ro az dast dadim.
Iran would win in friendlies and games that are not do or die and Japan will win in any knock out game as they are emotionally more stable.

Dude we lose to Japan if we play another 10 times, because CQ doesn't know how to beat them

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Iran would win in friendlies and games that are not do or die and Japan will win in any knock out game as they are emotionally more stable.
That's a fact because I think CQ had a tight control over every result, he made the books look good; that was his talent.

I really think his clothes came off in Japan's game. Every thing that could went wrong.

If you notice other than loss to Spain, we were never behind any team so much (maybe portugal too) but those were not do or die and were group stage. His tight game loosened against Japan a bit, but wasn't enuff. We should have used KA in the line up for more attack.