Fox News Host "Dana Perino" calls Iran, Tehran a crappy place to live on live TV on 1-31-2019

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Unfortunately the 10000 reasons that exist make it a crappy place.
People move in and out of places based on opportunity and living. If place XY for whatever reason offers something better fitting to ones life situation, people migrate. If not, they stay. Has been the history of humanity for the past 10000 years. Has also seldom to do with a place being crappy or not crappy. Otherwise Portuguese as an example wouldn't move to Mozambique and Angola.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/dec/22/mozambique-portuguese-migrants

https://nai.uu.se/news/articles/2017/04/11/105609/index.xml

You talking to me?
Miserable?!! Go out and enjoy life?! Really?
Yes, you. Seriously, look at your past 500 posts. Either negativity about liberals, left, TM, Queiroz, Trudeau, Tehran is crappy, weather is cold...I mean, might just be your online character and you need to make up for all the good things that happen in your life, but it's almost becoming a comedy show of predictability.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I don't recall folks moving to Turkey and Oman during Shahs by nimbers..my own dad could stay in US but didn't in the 60s...you're twisting two ideas and limiting moving for economics Opp. THIS IS A HUGE FACTOR but Irans overall condition is the ultimate reason to move out AKA being 'crappy'. You get on BTs case but yourself are not short of puntificating on matters. Sorry but it's how it comes across most times. Not writing off his jaded view either. If you think guys with high dollar moving in balances the migration out it still doesnt reduce crappiness of Iran or Tehran at the moment. Few/some guys with huge loots or near retirement choose moving back but much fewer than outgoing young brain or labor. I bet teens raised abroad will not consider Iran either so the move back will die.
People move in and out of places based on opportunity and living. If place XY for whatever reason offers something better fitting to ones life situation, people migrate. If not, they stay. Has been the history of humanity for the past 10000 years. Has also seldom to do with a place being crappy or not crappy. Otherwise Portuguese as an example wouldn't move to Mozambique and Angola.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/dec/22/mozambique-portuguese-migrants

https://nai.uu.se/news/articles/2017/04/11/105609/index.xml

Yes, you. Seriously, look at your past 500 posts. Either negativity about liberals, left, TM, Queiroz, Trudeau, Tehran is crappy, weather is cold...I mean, might just be your online character and you need to make up for all the good things that happen in your life, but it's almost becoming a comedy show of predictability.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I'm not one to post a picture or flashy story about all the good things in my life on the internet, but I think you have a pretty good idea about my good life :)

Most things related to Iran these days are quite crappy and negative (I don't make shit up do I?). I don't live there, so my life is just fine, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call a spade a spade. Get it?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
A nation where Dogs are not allowed to walk on streets but Akhoonds do it's definitely a crappy place. let me know if need more details.
This Fox News person and "naneye jendash" were both born and raised in a much better place than all of us, but we have to distort reality and call her names for speaking the truth. Why not just accept it? Why not face reality? What could go wrong? Does it somehow make one 'inferior'? I don't feel that way at all. Hey if I survived a 'crappy place' it speaks to my abilities, not hers. Same goes for the dogs not allowed to walk the streets. But she's absolutely correct that Iran is a crappy place. Good for her for speaking the truth.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I'm not one to post a picture or flashy story about all the good things in my life on the internet, but I think you have a pretty good idea about my good life :)

Most things related to Iran these days are quite crappy and negative (I don't make shit up do I?). I don't live there, so my life is just fine, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call a spade a spade. Get it?
Well, for you everything is crappy. Even the Barca-Madrid game last night was crappy. Once you inflate crappyness, it becomes difficult to distinguish.

A nation where Dogs are not allowed to walk on streets but Akhoonds do it's definitely a crappy place. let me know if need more details.
Yes, how about a nation where its police force shoots randomly at people because they happen to have a different skin color or look dangerous? Is that a crappy place too?

What's the deal with dogs btw.? I always remember Europeans caring more for dogs than for human beings. Is this part of Gharbzadegi?

This Fox News person and "naneye jendash" were both born and raised in a much better place than all of us, but we have to distort reality and call her names for speaking the truth. Why not just accept it? Why not face reality? What could go wrong? Does it somehow make one 'inferior'? I don't feel that way at all. Hey if I survived a 'crappy place' it speaks to my abilities, not hers. Same goes for the dogs not allowed to walk the streets. But she's absolutely correct that Iran is a crappy place. Good for her for speaking the truth.
LOL, she was born in Evanston, Wyoming.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Well, for you everything is crappy.
Kos sher

Yes, how about a nation where its police force shoots randomly at people because they happen to have a different skin color or look dangerous? Is that a crappy place too?
Pure kos-sher. yeah, police in USA shoot randomly at people because they're black. Yeah that's the truth because you say so! LOL!

What's the deal with dogs btw.? I always remember Europeans caring more for dogs than for human beings. Is this part of Gharbzadegi?
Yes it's a part of gharbzadegi and it beats the hell out of 'sharghzadegi' where dogs are considered 'najes' by the sickest major religion known to mankind.

LOL, she was born in Evanston, Wyoming.
Oh look! You're judging her based on where she was born! She truly is a nane-jendeh for being born there.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
That negative dog mention is really messed up. Dogs are huge benefit to humans life. If you live in the west it's time to arrive at at least 20th if not 21st century.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
What's the deal with dogs btw.?
I always remember Europeans caring more for dogs than for human beings.
I personally have not seen that clip, so I per definition of the fundamental laws of logic should not have any sayings or opinions whatsoever on this matter or on her itself. She somehow calls herself a political commentator and author, which should stand for herself.

However, the DOGS, I am not sure what you mean about dogs, but I tell you I was brought up with both cats and dogs since I was two years old. Cats are very special and tricky as hell, but DOGS are one of the most pure-hearted animals I know, many times when I am down...real down and I know that I do not want to share my miserable feelings and thoughts with anyone, then and right there I know my dogs are there to rescue this lost soul!
Their ability to grab and pull one out of the darkest cave is a blessing, their eyes never lie.
There is not a fair chance to compare dogs with humans.

A blessing Animal!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Bache Tehroon

Oh look! You're judging her based on where she was born! She truly is a nane-jendeh for being born there.

Also Bache Tehroon

LOL

Pure kos-sher. yeah, police in USA shoot randomly at people because they're black. Yeah that's the truth because you say so! LOL!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ind-why-did-police-kill-a-black-man-in-a-mall
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/white-officer-shot-black-security-guard-chicago
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45632941
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo

No, they shoot at them because they are...ah never mind.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I personally have not seen that clip, so I per definition of the fundamental laws of logic should not have any sayings or opinions whatsoever on this matter or on her itself. She somehow calls herself a political commentator and author, which should stand for herself.

However, the DOGS, I am not sure what you mean about dogs, but I tell you I was brought up with both cats and dogs since I was two years old. Cats are very special and tricky as hell, but DOGS are one of the most pure-hearted animals I know, many times when I am down...real down and I know that I do not want to share my miserable feelings and thoughts with anyone, then and right there I know my dogs are there to rescue this lost soul!
Their ability to grab and pull one out of the darkest cave is a blessing, their eyes never lie.
There is not a fair chance to compare dogs with humans.

A blessing Animal!
It was a joke

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Look, let me make it short...

a) Speak for your fucking self when you claim "better place than all of us"
b) fuck the place she was born anyway
c) Tehran has done more for humanity by producing art, minds, inventions, anything, than all of fucking Wyoming or the fucking MidEast and Midwest will ever do.
d) if you don't think that way, fuck you! Die in that shithole you live in!

Take care! Done with this fucking site of self loathing morons, who live their miserable lives somewhere in North America and are frustrated as fuck because they don't have much else than their fucking work and their fucking home. Continue your miserable living and happy 22 Bahman suckers!

Suck my dick!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Look, let me make it short...

a) Speak for your fucking self when you claim "better place than all of us"
b) fuck the place she was born anyway
c) Tehran has done more for humanity by producing art, minds, inventions, anything, than all of fucking Wyoming or the fucking MidEast and Midwest will ever do.
d) if you don't think that way, fuck you! Die in that shithole you live in!
Take care! Done with this fucking site of self loathing morons, who live their miserable lives somewhere in North America and are frustrated as fuck because they don't have much else than their fucking work and their fucking home. Continue your miserable living and happy 22 Bahman suckers!
Suck my dick!
HAHA.... LOL... suck my cock!!!!!!
Now that was A straight out and out-and-out reaction.......... HAHA :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I still remember at the middle of the elementary school (I think I was 11), we had a haggy as the prison-guard (we called her prison guard), she did teach in history and also was responsible for the crafts project, I am sure that vixen was a hellish devouted sweetheart!
Anyway, a morning out of the blue and without further ado, she suddenly stood in the middle of the classroom and asked straight out, I quote "You children, if it was decided now and here that You should go to heaven who would you care to take with you then?". And I as always the quicker weasel replied outright and honest loudly "My dogs, mam!" ........
That bitch couldn't believe what she get back in response, she had expected some childish comment such as "My folks or my mom....", whereupon she asked me dang very frustrated, I quote "... and if it was decided to send you to the hell then?". Then I answered "a few of people I know which I dislike a lot".

HAHA, the fucker rang home and asked my folks to come to the school for consultation, the same eve!!! HAHA