من كافرم

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I agree with everything this guy says
من كافرم
من به خدايى كه نوبت همخوابگى پيامبرش مهمتر از نفى برده دارى است، كافرم...
من به خدايى كه دستور كشتن ناباورانش را ميدهد، كافرم...
من به خدايى كه راهى بهتر از قطع عضو براى اصلاح جامعه ندارد، كافرم...
من به خدايى كه منبع تنفر است و حتى از مخلوقات خودش، سگ و خوك متنفر است، كافرم...
من به خدايى كه در تدارك جهنم است و خود را مهربان مينامد، كافرم....
من به خدايى كه دينش زير كمر و بهشتش فحشا خانه است، كافرم...
من به خدايى كه تقليد را به تفكر، و باور را به حقيقت ترجيح ميدهد، كافرم...
من به خدايى كه نميداند خورشيد به دور زمين نميچرخد و شبها در بركه گِل فرو نميرود، كافرم...
من به خداى داعش و طالبان، ملّا و بوكوحرام، كافرم...
من به خداى پنهان شده كه جرات نشان دادن و اثبات خودش را ندارد، كافرم...
من به خدايى كه چشم خود را بروى جنايتى كه بنامش ميشود بسته است، كافرم...
من به خداى اسلام، كه خود هم ديكتاتور است و هم شيطان، كافرم...
من به خداى تو كافرم، به همه خدايان ساخته ذهنِ بيمار انسان عهد عتيق، كافرم...
Ashkan Irani
من، كافرم....

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
اینا دیگه فقط شعاره, مشکل اون امت دیگه از خدا و پیغمبر و اسلام گذشته, مسلموناش هم دیگه اینا رو مسلمون حساب نمیکنن. مشکل اون امت اصلا دیگه به دین و مذهب هم کاری نداره چون خرابی و ریاکاری دیگه تو خون و فرهنگشونه. اره یه سری از خرابی ها از اون دینشون بهشون سرایت کرده ولی در طی این سال ها کثافت های دیگری هم وارد فرهنگ و تربیت روزمرشون شده و اینا رو اون شتر گاو پلنگی کرده که امروز هستن. الان طرف گردنبند فروهر میندازه گردنش و تو خونش فقط واسه تظاهر عکس فروهر رو قاب میکنه با کردار نیک, گفتار نیک, پندار نیک, ولی دروغ و کثافت و ریاکاری از سر تا پاش میباره. به مسلمون فحش میده ولی رفتار روزمرش هیچ فرقی با اون مسلمونه نداره. تازه این کثیف تره چون اون مسلمونه لااقل ادعای ایران قدیم و زرتشت و فروهر رو نداره. ایرونی ها الان دیگه به یه مرحله ای از خرابی رسیدن که حتی نمیتونن اونی باشن که دوست دارن و تضاهرشو میکنن. من کلی آدم میشناسم, صبح تا شب فحش به ممد و اسلام میدن ولی تو ایران هم خودشون هم بچه هاشون با سپاهی ها و حاج آقا ها بیزنس میکنن. ملت شعار های توخالی و تظاهر

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
تقریبا ۱۰۰ درصد کسانی که در موردشون حرف میزنم پولدارن, فقیر نیستن. اسلام تو تار و پود اینهاست, با ۴ تا شعر و شعار طبیعت این ملت تغییر نمیکنه. طرف به اسلام فحش میده ولی به آدم درستکار میگه گوسفند, به فرصت طلبی و گرگ صفتی میگه زبلی و باهوشی . این یعنی فرهنگ خرابه. بیشتر همینایی که چه تو خارج چه داخل کشور دم از زرتشت و فرهنگ ایرانی میزنن, خودشون طبیعتشون مسلمونه. الان مشکل اون مملکت اتفاقا همین پولدار هایی هستن که تو خونشون مدرن زندگی میکنن و خارج هم میرن ولی بیرون خونه از طریق رابطه هاشون با مسلمون های رژیم پول در میارن. اینا دارن این رژیم رو میگردونن نه اون فقیر بیسواد عقب مونده جنوب تهران که میره عاشورا تاسوعا. اون دستش به جایی بند نیست, رژیم بهش نیازی هم نداره, در کونشونم میزنه, هیچ کمکی هم بهشون نمیکنه. رژیم رو همون پولدار هایی دارن سر پا نگه میدارن که تو ویلا های شمال تهرانشون ادای آمریکایی ها رو در میارن و ویسکی میخورن ولی طبیعتشون کثیف و ریاکاره, مسلمونه

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Dishonesty is a mostly human character (some animals have developed deceitful tactics to survive or hunt but in very primitive form).

The level of dishonesty practiced in Iran is absolutely beyond belief. There is no other country where such embedded level of deceitfulness and dishonesty exists. It's built into every single interaction in Iran. Every single one. The most mundane matters end up being polluted with strange levels of dishonesty for no justifiable reason.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Dishonesty is a mostly human character (some animals have developed deceitful tactics to survive or hunt but in very primitive form).

The level of dishonesty practiced in Iran is absolutely beyond belief. We had the same religion before IR and a totally different culture and society.
There is no other country where such embedded level of deceitfulness and dishonesty exists. It's built into every single interaction in Iran. Every single one. The most mundane matters end up being polluted with strange levels of dishonesty for no justifiable reason.
The combination of a cult religion and a brutal government is nothing but poison. We had the same religion before IR and a completely different culture and society, because the application was completely different. Islam is nothing but a tool in IR's hands to oppress and enrich themselves. They have forced it down people's throat, from the moment the kids start school and on and the result could not be any different than what we are experiencing. The kids learn quickly that the crap they are being fed is a mean to get an upper hand. They might not grow up to be religious per se, however, they go about life applying the same principles.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Its not like 45 years ago iranians were completely different. Those millions who crowded the streets and toppled shah and went on the streets and insisted to have namaaze zohr too khiaaboon pahlavi were products of shah times and they were still religious fucked up tools. We are delusional if we believe our misery is just 40 years old. This shit has a looooong history and deep roots in Iranians. The mullahs are just a logical consequence of what iranians were always all about. When your king comes up in the TV and tells people he had a dream and he is kamar basteye hazrate abbas , then you know there is something wrong with that culture. When the so called pride of so many shaholahis is someone like reza shah who was personally alamdaare dasteye ghazzaagh haaye hosseini, then you better think twice before you believe this shit has started just 40 years ago.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
You seem to be mixing and cherry-picking bunch of issues together. Revolution didn't happen because people wanted islam to rule them. It was a combination of several factors such as a cry for freedom, justice, equality and self-governing amongst others. As it happened, a religious figure spearheaded and later hi-jacked those ideals and was successful to unify left and right under the same banner.
Shah was religious, so what? Almost all American presidents have been religious too. That doesn't prove your point. You are simply putting aside Reza Shah's deeds and accomplishment and brush it off by labeling him. What he did through his reforms and actions are contrary to what you are accusing him of.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
And finally, if you are saying that Iranians before revolution (referring to the modern era) and after revolution are the same people and have the same culture, then you don't know what you are talking about.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I mean you never knew what you were talking about, not back then and not today but you could at least stop this shahollahi behavior and read before you answer in rage. Iranians while now after 40 years of mullahcracy a lot worse than before, they still didnt turn to this kind of people over night and 40 years is nothing but over night compared to all those thousends of years of this countries existence and history. The story of islam, mullahs and shia in iran is well known and i think whoever intends to separate the last 40 years from the rest of the history of a country and thus erase and nullify the contexts just in order to white wash certain elements is actually the one who doesnt know what he is talking about. Another sign of badbakhti: Fard parasti oonam be har gheymati. Yani baaz hamoon aash o hamoon kaase. Hamoon mosalmoon baazi miyoone kesaani ke be ghole khodeshoon az eslam badeshoon miaad.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
tajrish said:
We had the same religion before IR and a completely different culture and society, because the application was completely different.
I don't agree with that at all.
tajrish said:
And finally, if you are saying that Iranians before revolution (referring to the modern era) and after revolution are the same people and have the same culture, then you don't know what you are talking about.
Again, I don't agree. They're essentially the same people. Very very little has changed.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I mean you never knew what you were talking about, not back then and not today but you could at least stop this shahollahi behavior and read before you answer in rage. Iranians while now after 40 years of mullahcracy a lot worse than before, they still didnt turn to this kind of people over night and 40 years is nothing but over night compared to all those thousends of years of this countries existence and history. The story of islam, mullahs and shia in iran is well known and i think whoever intends to separate the last 40 years from the rest of the history of a country and thus erase and nullify the contexts just in order to white wash certain elements is actually the one who doesnt know what he is talking about. Another sign of badbakhti: Fard parasti oonam be har gheymati. Yani baaz hamoon aash o hamoon kaase. Hamoon mosalmoon baazi miyoone kesaani ke be ghole khodeshoon az eslam badeshoon miaad.
Listen China, I don't give a flying fuck nor a rats ass about what you think about me or anybody else for that matter. Let's get that clear first.
Progress is gradual. Things don't happen overnight. Yet in the context of only 60-70 years, Germans were flying nazi flags, Italians were wearing their black shirts and Japanese were raping and torturing just about anyone. That's only 60-70 years ago. Look at where they are now. That's where we were heading back then. You can dance around the same topic so many different ways without acknowledging the simple fact that our culture and society has changed 180 degrees in 40 years, just like the culture and society has changed in Italy, Germany, Japan or China for that matter. Every 20 years is a generation and you are talking about two generations under the complete control of IR. Their identity, way of thinking, way of conducting themselves, way of interacting with opposite sex, opposite views, other religions, exposure to people from other parts of the world and so on, everything is changed and yet you simply blame all that as a hereditary trait of being Iranian. Jeez. It's the easy way out. You really don't have to bother yourself with analyzing anything other than blame it to our genealogy. Very scientific approach :) .

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Listen China, I don't give a flying fuck nor a rats ass about what you think about me or anybody else for that matter. Let's get that clear first.
Chosh, aaraam begir moslamoon. Ok, this one is outta the way, this very important point of yours :)
in the context of only 60-70 years, Germans were flying nazi flags, Italians were wearing their black shirts and Japanese were raping and torturing just about anyone. That's only 60-70 years ago. Look at where they are now. That's where we were heading back then.
You can dance around the same topic so many different ways without acknowledging the simple fact that our culture and society has changed 180 degrees in 40 years, just like the culture and society has changed in Italy, Germany, Japan or China for that matter. Every 20 years is a generation and you are talking about two generations under the complete control of IR. Their identity, way of thinking, way of conducting themselves, way of interacting with opposite sex, opposite views, other religions, exposure to people from other parts of the world and so on, everything is changed and yet you simply blame all that as a hereditary trait of being Iranian. Jeez. It's the easy way out. You really don't have to bother yourself with analyzing anything other than blame it to our genealogy. Very scientific approach :) .

Now you listen, you always got yourself involved in stuff that you actually never had the slightest clue about and you are doing it again. What the hell has gooz to do with shaghighe? The purpose of this very thread of yours has been to highlight the problem of islam as a religion and the impact it has on iranian people. A few posts ago, you clearly said Islam is a problem, which it is. There is no denying this fact. This religious problem is even so deep and so old that there is practically no way out of it for iranians and this is why they are what they are. Now you tell me did the germans, japanese or italians have the same religious problem back then? No, their problems were of social and political nature. It was racism and the expansionism as a driving force behind those countries actions. Now although those problems werent even slightly to compare to our huge, 1400 years old religious problems, those countries still had to be destroyed, leveled and humiliated to force them to become peaceful parts of international community. THat means their problem was just a world view problem and a siaasi ejtemaaii problem and the whole world had to united and even throw a- bombs to clear things up. Irans problems are of A LOT deeper and more complex nature, we are talking about the influence of 1400 years of islam and 500 years of even lower and more backward kind of the same shit called shia. This shit, is not a 40, 50, 60 or 100 years old problem, we are talking about taaro poode yek mellat. This shit is not new, as i said before, your shah got toppled by exactly the same people as you see in todays namaaz jomee all over the country. Those hundreds of thousends of people who crowded khiaaboon pahalvi day in and day out and had their namaaze zohr behind the pictures of khomeini, knew exactly who they were praising, they knew exactly who they wanted. They wanted more islam, they wanted roosari, they wanted hejaab. Those thugs who were beating up other people on the streets and set shops on fire, were the same who you are trying to paint as "completely different people". I mean heck how that? My advice to you is, to stay clear of laughable statements like this. Farhange laato looti o chaghoo keshi o ghame zani ham is nothing new, even in their movies of back then, talking like chaale meydooni was cool, tasbih zani o be molla ghasam khordan o chaaghoo keshi o kotak kaari too kaafe haa o billiard khoone haa was cool.

I am not holding my breath though, i am pretty sure you wont understand and will come up with some other laughable statement and answer just for the sake of it, like that one a few years ago about Jimmy Carter who in your book was a man of peace and a great character who never did any harm to anyone. :)

Last edited:

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Chosh, aaraam begir tough guy. Ok, this one is outta the way, this very important point of yours :)

Now you listen, you always got yourself in involved in stuff that you actually never had the slightest clue about and you are doing it again. What the hell has gooz to do with shaghighe? The purpose of this very thread of yours has been to highlight the problem of islam as a religion and the impact it has on iranian people. A few posts ago, you clearly said Islam is a problem, which it is. There is not denying this fact. This religious problem is even so deep and so old that there is practically no way out of it for iranians and this is why they what they are. Now you tell me did the germans, japanese or italians have the same religious problem back then? No, their problems were of social and political nature. It was racism and the expansionism as a driving force behind those countries actions. Now although those problems werent even slightly to compare to our huge, 1400 years old religious problems, those countries still had to be destroyed, leveled and humiliated to force them to become peaceful parts of international community. THat means their problem was just a world view problem and a siaasi ejtemaaii problem and the whole world had to united and even throw a- bombs to clear things up. Irans problems are of A LOT deeper and more complex nature, we are talking about the influence of 1400 years of islam and 500 years of even lower and more backward kind of the same shit called shia. This shit, is not a 40, 50, 60 or 100 old problem, we are talking about taaro poode yek mellat. This shit is not new, as i said before, your shah got toppled by exactly the same people as you see in todays namaaz jomee all over the country. Those hundreds of thousends of people who crowded khiaaboon pahalvi day in and day out and had their namaaze zohr behind the pictures of khomeini, knew exactly who they were praising, they knew exactly who they wanted. They wanted more islam, they wanted roosari, they wanted hejaab. Those thugs who were beating up other people on the streets and set shops on fire, were the same who are trying to paint as something completely different. My advice to you is, to stay clear of laughable statements like this. Farhange laato looti o chaghoo keshi o ghame zani ham is nothing new, even in their movies of back then, talking like chaale meydooni was cool, tasbih zani o be molla ghasam khordan o chaaghoo keshi o kotak kaari too kaafe haa o billiard khoone haa was cool.

I am not holding my breath though, i am pretty sure you wont understand and will come up with some other laughable statement and answer just for the sake of it, like that one a few years ago about Jimmy Carter who in your book was a man of peace and a great character who never did any harm to anyone. :)
As usual and true to form, you oversimplify every argument to fit your conclusions. Nothing new there.
No one denied the influence of religion in our society and culture. That is part of the woven fabric of Iranian culture and society. Islam has inherently shaped many aspects of our lives, mostly in a negative manner. Here is why your argument is totally flawed:
Firstly, what you are saying about the Iranian revolution is absolutely incorrect. People didn't pour to the streets to demand more islam in their lives. It is simply not true. The slogans chanted by millions were about freedom and independence, self-governing and social justice. Students, progressive and leftist all united toward that common goal. Blame islam all you want but it wasn't the religion that motivated the masses to go to demonstrations. Yes, there were elements of the islamists that also participated but the vast majority didn't even have a clue about what islam is and what an islamic government would do to their lives. Hijab and other crap came well after the Shah's departure, when Khomeini had absolute power. It all happened gradually, and not because people were demanding them, but as a result of a power grab by the mullahs to gain control over a dissatisfied population. The war was the perfect excuse to nullify any opposition and came at a perfect time for Khomeini, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to get a hold of power that easily.
Secondly, any society and any culture has the socalled laat and ghame-zan. The laat bazi farhang is not something that is unique to Iranians or Muslims. The laats in Iran are usually religious and the laats in the West are typically neo fascists. To say that religion creates laat bazi and ghame zani shows that you have no clue about the subject matter what-so-ever.
You also miss the point I brought up about the Germans and Japanese (again, true to your style). A society has the capability to repair itself, change and move on in a new direction in a relatively quick fashion. That's the point. The same people who were chanting "Javeed Shah" were chanting "Allah-o-Akbar" a year later. These same people will again pour to the streets and overthrow IR, if given the opportunity. So, this whole scenario is not about religion.
Iran's problem could easily be fixed in a generational shift, just like it could happen in any other nation. Today's Iranians are really sick of all these religious non-sense and understand very well that religion has no place in their government. After IR, you will witness a similar destruction that happened to the Nazism and fascists after the ww2. It takes time, but it will happen, regardless of 1400 years of Islam.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Iran is different today many understand they've been had and many are still practice same old shit. A free election could only tell the progress of intelligence over blind Islam and fake justice.

We have had 3 generations since 79..kids who were ten back then as well as two 20 years old spans of time children.