La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I think it’s official now: every single game that Real lost so far was because of Marcelo.
He has been horrible in defence for the past two seasons but this year he is even horrible offensively. No wonder the coach doesn’t play him any more.

Let’s not lose Copa and CL now.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I think it’s official now: every single game that Real lost so far was because of Marcelo.
He has been horrible in defence for the past two seasons but this year he is even horrible offensively. No wonder the coach doesn’t play him any more.

Let’s not lose Copa and CL now.
I don't know about your guys, but I never had any *ZERO* hope in winning La Liga! that one belongs to Barca!
The only positive from this loss, Bale played very little, so we can save about 2-3 pages of people blaming him !
I seriously think Tibo is at fault here, especially for 2nd goal, keeper should be aware of attacker position, his clearance was horrible, even for first one, he should have saved it. Again, he is a decent keeper, but I take Navas over him anyday! and more importantly, I yet to figure out, why Real got him !!!
P.S) Ramos is lucky he is a good footballer, his non-football IQ is = retardation.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I don't know about your guys, but I never had any *ZERO* hope in winning La Liga! that one belongs to Barca!
The only positive from this loss, Bale played very little, so we can save about 2-3 pages of people blaming him !
I seriously think Tibo is at fault here, especially for 2nd goal, keeper should be aware of attacker position, his clearance was horrible, even for first one, he should have saved it. Again, he is a decent keeper, but I take Navas over him anyday! and more importantly, I yet to figure out, why Real got him !!!
P.S) Ramos is lucky he is a good footballer, his non-football IQ is = retardation.
It is not about winning the league because even with a perfect record for Real, Barca has to drop points.
This was about one game that the team should have won. Everything till min 60 said Real should win this without any issues. But they lost because they missed so many chances and the midfield and defence (mainly Marcelo) were not doing proper job from min 60.
About Ramos and Navas, totally agree.

Feb 4, 2005
I don’t know if Barca is Messi or Messi is Barca or he is the best ever or not. All I know is that it is a privilege as a football fan to have seen him play in the last 12 years or so. Cheers to many more to come!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
What a shit team Barca has turned into. Complete garbage. There's no accountability because Messi fixes it all. The 5th player in the world! LOL!
Dude, I really really really hope he wins it this year, and CR finish like 5th! knowing how bad CR is going to cry makes me sooo happy.

I don’t know if Barca is Messi or Messi is Barca or he is the best ever or not. All I know is that it is a privilege as a football fan to have seen him play in the last 12 years or so. Cheers to many more to come!
100% agreed.

Pooya said:
I really really really hope he wins it this year
I actually hope he never wins it again. I wish he hadn't won it before either. Ballon Dor or whatever the fuck they call that bullshit now is meaningless. Messi is not some measurable quantity.

Overall though he should go down as the biggest waste in football's history. To have him in your team and then put people like Valverde, Enrique or Tata in charge is just criminal. The only person qualified to coach a Messi team was Pep Guardiola and even he didn't manage to get all of Messi out of him.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
How many times we have heard that ? Messi made up for coach’s (regardless of the name) poor plans or Messi saves the team again... it’s almost on a weekly basis.
Messi by far is the best player in history to have played for a club.
As Argentina fan, i wish he gave 20% of that to the national team.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
A difficult win for the team but to give credit, the team started controlling the game from min 62 as soon as they got scored on. Also it seemed the mind focus was on el clasico games so the players seemed to be preserving energy.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
How many times we have heard that ? Messi made up for coach’s (regardless of the name) poor plans or Messi saves the team again... it’s almost on a weekly basis.
Messi by far is the best player in history to have played for a club.
As Argentina fan, i wish he gave 20% of that to the national team.
Bro, its not like he doesnt WANT to give it all for his national team, he just cant! Messi is a BRILLIANT player, however he has shown it clearly, he needs good players around him to produce, hence why as much as I believe he is the BEST player to have EVER played for a club, he is not the greatest of all time UNLESS he is able to do what he does with Barcelona somewhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.