La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
how the hell that was PK for Real??? he didn't even touch him.. even VAR got it wrong...
It was interesting, in the book it clearly reads, you dont need contact, if your action is violent and COULD cause harm , it is a foul , i think this is what the ref saw. As an example, if I walk to you, and attempt to kick you, but make NO contact, as a ref, I can give you yellow card or even red, contact is NOT required.
After all this though, its VERY subjective, IF i was the ref, I think i would make the same call.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I just watched the first half and was fearing we pay the price of wasting so many chances.
Not watching the scone but wow 3-0. Is the team playing that bad in the second half or Barca scoring on every occasion ?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I just watched the first half and was fearing we pay the price of wasting so many chances.
Not watching the scone but wow 3-0. Is the team playing that bad in the second half or Barca scoring on every occasion ?
Barca not wasting any chance ! Suarez is just on fire, so are the rest, worst player on Barca side is Messi i say, he pretty much did NOTHING !
Team is not finishing that is the issue, you dont score against Barca, they will punish you.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
what a second half. Real had good chance in first half but missed someone like CR that can finish them off. The 18 years old is just not ready yet..
Tasliated doabare be ostad pooya :D

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
what a second half. Real had good chance in first half but missed someone like CR that can finish them off. The 18 years old is just not ready yet..
Tasliated doabare be ostad pooya :D
With CR last year, Real were eliminated QF of Copa, this year, they got to Semi ... so try again :)

Last year WITH CR, Real played them 2 times
2-2 (At Barcelona)
0-3 (At Madrid) for Barca.

One of the worst Barca showings in years, yet they somehow won 3-0. Valverde needs to get the fuck out. This team is horrible. Thank goodness Madrid can't score for shit. The fact that an 18 year old kid is running circles around these overhyped bozos is fucking ridiculous. If Vinicious was a player in the caliber of Messi or even Hazard I wouldn't mind it so much, but the kid is nowhere near that level. From the days of Guardiola to this shit is just sad.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
One of the worst Barca showings in years, yet they somehow won 3-0. Valverde needs to get the fuck out. This team is horrible. Thank goodness Madrid can't score for shit. The fact that an 18 year old kid is running circles around these overhyped bozos is fucking ridiculous. If Vinicious was a player in the caliber of Messi or even Hazard I wouldn't mind it so much, but the kid is nowhere near that level. From the days of Guardiola to this shit is just sad.
Dude you keep saying Barca is shit ! lol are they?
They have La Liga and Copa in the bag ... I wish Madrid was shit!!!

Dude you keep saying Barca is shit ! lol are they?
They have La Liga and Copa in the bag ... I wish Madrid was shit!!!
Not the point. Barca has had La Liga and Copa countless times. That's almost a given in Spain going back many decades. This club is supposed to represent something. It's supposed to play free-flowing possession football in dominating fashion. It's supposed to produce a satisfying sense of security and commitment. None of that shit is on display these days.

Hala forget about all that. They can't defend for shit. Every single attack by the opponent gives the fans a heart-attack. How long can this bullshit last?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Half time

Madrid 0 - 1 Barca
Goal by Rakitic

Much better showing from Barca than last game. They're in complete control of the game. Dembele is the French version of Taremi. Completely brainless and lazy for the most part (at least Taremi is not lazy).

Ramos being the dirty cunt that he always is. I hope he gets red-carded again.

Status
Not open for further replies.