My Torontonian fellows ....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Iran ham kababesh kiri shodeh. There were 3 things in Iran that were still high quality until a decade or so ago and all have gone to shit:
Kababs
Fruits
Taryak
Damn. Yadeh oon kabab 1 metria bekheir ... :D

Yek zang ham nazadi. Basheh. Ineh Ma'refat?!!!
Bro, It turned to a disastrous trip. Despite the back to back weather warning, we headed to Niagara to go to Buffalo. It was crazy windy like75MPH and as soon as we passed the border and in like only 20 Meter away from the checkpoint, a traffic sign flew into the rear passenger side window and crushed it into bits and pieces. Actually, it smashed into my friend son's face who is like 12 years old. No Major injury but we were all shocked for at least 10 minutes. Anyways we made a U-turn and found a home depot so we can wrap and tape the door and window to drive back to TO. had to spend another half a day to replace the damn window

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Bro, It turned to a disastrous trip. Despite the back to back weather warning, we headed to Niagara to go to Buffalo. It was crazy windy like75MPH and as soon as we passed the border and in like only 20 Meter away from the checkpoint, a traffic sign flew into the rear passenger side window and crushed it into bits and pieces. Actually, it smashed into my friend son's face who is like 12 years old. No Major injury but we were all shocked for at least 10 minutes. Anyways we made a U-turn and found a home depot so we can wrap and tape the door and window to drive back to TO. had to spend another half a day to replace the damn window
Niagara/Buffalo area is shitty windy on normal days, let alone that day! It was indeed crazy. I can only imagine the horror of passengers landing in Buffalo via planes that day. It's never pretty. Glad you made it home safely.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
i am visiting the city every summer now.
i love it.
i stay at chelsea not too expensive not too cheap.
surrounded by pubs and restos
go the sherlock holmes on esplanade to watch my football. (its a tottenham pub but what the hell)
love that city.

goh e toronto ro ham be montreal nemidam

if it wasn't due to my mother's illness i would move there tomorrow.

i am visiting the city every summer now.
i love it.
i stay at chelsea not too expensive not too cheap.
surrounded by pubs and restos
go the sherlock holmes on esplanade to watch my football. (its a tottenham pub but what the hell)
love that city.

goh e toronto ro ham be montreal nemidam

if it wasn't due to my mother's illness i would move there tomorrow.
Is there anything I can disagree with you?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Montreal has a great culture ... but I haven't been to Toronto for extended period ... So I don't know

May 21, 2003
Montreal has a great culture ... but I haven't been to Toronto for extended period ... So I don't know
yup.
the culture of construction, corruption, pay offs and high taxes for no services.
A friend of mine had a hurt back was nearly paralyzed and they would not operate on her back she had to fly to IR to get her operation.
now she can actually function like a human being.

the culture thing is overrated. it used to be that you really felt europe here, now it is Star fucking . bucks and subway at every corner without the high salaries they pay in toronto and vancouver.

If i had moved to vancouver in the 90s before the property boom i would say it is the best place to live in Canada.

Oct 18, 2010
yup.
the culture of construction, corruption, pay offs and high taxes for no services.
A friend of mine had a hurt back was nearly paralyzed and they would not operate on her back she had to fly to IR to get her operation.
now she can actually function like a human being.

the culture thing is overrated. it used to be that you really felt europe here, now it is Star fucking . bucks and subway at every corner without the high salaries they pay in toronto and vancouver.

If i had moved to vancouver in the 90s before the property boom i would say it is the best place to live in Canada.
was she a sandis-khor?

Oct 18, 2010
you gotta be sandis-khor if you go back to iran for medical care.
at least that's the impression i get from all the 'revolutionary' posters here :love:

May 21, 2003
was she a sandis-khor?
not really.
she is definitely not one.
she says she is a spiritual person who believes in a higher being ... whatever the fuck that means !!!

i have learnt not to discuss politics, religion and iranian football with most iranians. we are completely on a different plain of thought.

i mean her parents are still in Iran retired teachers and stuff.
i spoke to her mom asked her why not move to Canada and it is the usual, well we are too old to move now and we have lived in Iran all our lives . blah blah ...
i guess i can understand her point of view till there is civil war then well i guess too late.

her dad sort of a blind religious person who doesn't know any better.
typical iranians in their 60s.