My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
'I have five Champions Leagues, you have none': Cristiano Ronaldo gestures at Atletico fans after loss.

1550783802033.png

What a bitch, what fucking bitch. This guy can NOT take a loss, how about you fucking congratulate them? how about that for once?
I wish you cry day and night, I never hated a player as much as I hate you.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
loool, Haji calm down. he won 3 CL title for you in a row which would never happen again.. yeah he is cocky but who cares.
He didnt win anything! lets be clear, its NEVER EVER about "ONE" person. Why do you give HIM all the credit and forget Zidane? Modric? Ramos? They did NOTHING ? Bezema?
He is a cocky piece of shit that thinks its all about him. Fuck him.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
He didnt win anything! lets be clear, its NEVER EVER about "ONE" person. Why do you give HIM all the credit and forget Zidane? Modric? Ramos? They did NOTHING ? Bezema?
He is a cocky piece of shit that thinks its all about him. Fuck him.
At REAL this past few years was all about his efforts..without him they weren't Real and arent.. you have a 'hate' or dislike which is understandable.. but pushing for it with other logic is a bit lamo ...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
At REAL this past few years was all about his efforts..without him they weren't Real and arent.. you have a 'hate' or dislike which is understandable.. but pushing for it with other logic is a bit lamo ...
FYI, so far Real made it Copa Semi (they didnt last year)
They are alive in CL (same as last year) and 3rd in La Liga, with CR Real only won 2 La Liga, so again not much has changed!!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
^we'll revisit these stats end of season, stay tuned..
Well, dont think Real is going to win CL, but let me ask you this, how many CL did CR win with Real Madrid before Modric arrived? When are we going to understand Football is a game with "11" players, yes, some are more important than others but it is NEVER EVER "ALL" about "1" player. NEVER.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ no but 7 out of 10 hi ticket transfers indicate where the player stands on the food chain, it's not my fault if Neymar was a fraud.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
^ no but 7 out of 10 hi ticket transfers indicate where the player stands on the food chain, it's not my fault if Neymar was a fraud.
This is where we can agree to disagree, player price is NOT 100% of his ability to perform, it is also HEAVILY linked with the brand that player represent, why do you think D.Beckham was worth so much even at 34? he is a brand, recognized by everyone, wherever he went, he sold jersey, sold out event etc. Same goes with CR, he is a marketing machine, a brand recognized all over hence his value, same with Neymar , again a brand, etc. but I think we both can agree to disagree, we obviously dont see eye to eye in this , so time can tell.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Please elaborate a bit more. based on what you saying this?

دو شکست متوالی در کمتر از چهار روز که به منزله خداحافظی با دو جام در فصل جاری بود، نشان می دهد جای ستاره 34 ساله پرتغالی بیشتر از همیشه در ترکیب رئال مادرید خالی است.

کهکشانی ها طی سه ال کلاسیکوی یک ماه اخیر به وضوح بیشتر از بارسلونا موقعیت ایجاد کردند اما تنها یک بار و در دور رفت مرحله نیمه نهایی کوپا دل ری توسط کریم بنزما به گل رسیده و در دو بازی دیگر ناکام ماندند.

ناکامی در تبدیل کردن موقعیت ها به گل، نکته ایست که بیشتر عناصر دفاعی رئال مادرید از جمله سرخیو راموس، تیبو کورتوا و دنی کارواخال بعد از بازی مقابل بارسلونا بدان اشاره داشتند.

همانطور که ژوزه مورینیو بعد از بازی مدعی شد، رئال مادرید فاقد تب و تاب لازم برای گلزنی برابر بارسا بود و این دقیقا همان فاکتوری است که با جدایی رونالدو و انتقال او به تورین به وضوح در عملکرد لوس بلانکوس دیده می شود.

با توجه به رویارویی و رقابت مستقیم با لیونل مسی، رونالدو تشنه گلزنی و موفقیت در ال کلاسیکو بود و بی شک با حضور ستاره پرتغالی در این سه ال کلاسیکو، بخشی از موقعیت های از دست رفته تیم سانتیاگو سولاری تبدیل به گل می شد.

تخصص ویژه ستاره پرتغالی در باز کردن دروازه بارسلونا، می توانست در این سه ال کلاسیکو عصای دست سولاری باشد و حالا فلورنتینو پرز بهتر می داند نمی توان برای گذشتن از سد جرارد پیکه و تراشتگن، حداقل فعلا روی یک بازیکن 19 ساله حساب کرد.

There's more if you' ask again...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
دو شکست متوالی در کمتر از چهار روز که به منزله خداحافظی با دو جام در فصل جاری بود، نشان می دهد جای ستاره 34 ساله پرتغالی بیشتر از همیشه در ترکیب رئال مادرید خالی است.

کهکشانی ها طی سه ال کلاسیکوی یک ماه اخیر به وضوح بیشتر از بارسلونا موقعیت ایجاد کردند اما تنها یک بار و در دور رفت مرحله نیمه نهایی کوپا دل ری توسط کریم بنزما به گل رسیده و در دو بازی دیگر ناکام ماندند.

ناکامی در تبدیل کردن موقعیت ها به گل، نکته ایست که بیشتر عناصر دفاعی رئال مادرید از جمله سرخیو راموس، تیبو کورتوا و دنی کارواخال بعد از بازی مقابل بارسلونا بدان اشاره داشتند.

همانطور که ژوزه مورینیو بعد از بازی مدعی شد، رئال مادرید فاقد تب و تاب لازم برای گلزنی برابر بارسا بود و این دقیقا همان فاکتوری است که با جدایی رونالدو و انتقال او به تورین به وضوح در عملکرد لوس بلانکوس دیده می شود.

با توجه به رویارویی و رقابت مستقیم با لیونل مسی، رونالدو تشنه گلزنی و موفقیت در ال کلاسیکو بود و بی شک با حضور ستاره پرتغالی در این سه ال کلاسیکو، بخشی از موقعیت های از دست رفته تیم سانتیاگو سولاری تبدیل به گل می شد.

تخصص ویژه ستاره پرتغالی در باز کردن دروازه بارسلونا، می توانست در این سه ال کلاسیکو عصای دست سولاری باشد و حالا فلورنتینو پرز بهتر می داند نمی توان برای گذشتن از سد جرارد پیکه و تراشتگن، حداقل فعلا روی یک بازیکن 19 ساله حساب کرد.

There's more if you' ask again...
Can you please explain this?
1551815436641.png

Last time Real beat Barca in La Liga was back in 2016 ,, pretty sure CR played for Real 2017 and half of 2018 ??? interesting how this "SETAREYE KAHKESHANHAA" didnt manage to help Madrid win ...

You think Real = CR, sure but believe me, facts dont support that :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Listen I conclude with the fact that your opinion is shared with Real bosses and thats why they're fucked at the moment. Ronaldo demanded quality from the team and carries it on his shoulders at times.. this team against ajax is shit tonite.

regardless of that post addressing overall condition of real at the moment and you pulling stats on classico I think you miss the big picture. so be it, I dont' have to convince you. am sure privately it's miserable to be a fan of real this minute.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ronaldo made the teammate to perform even better cause he is hungry to win. You need player like him. In every champions league Real won, there were few games that he scored goals that changed the outcome for Madrid. He was amazing, specially in champions league. Without him, real would have never won 4 out of 5 champions league.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Ronaldo made the teammate to perform even better cause he is hungry to win. You need player like him. In every champions league Real won, there were few games that he scored goals that changed the outcome for Madrid. He was amazing, specially in champions league. Without him, real would have never won 4 out of 5 champions league.
This is very true psychologically he'd bring the best out of them.. deliver or move on and they had to deliver.