Fox News Host "Dana Perino" calls Iran, Tehran a crappy place to live on live TV on 1-31-2019

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Thanks a load for the clip....
Man I started to cry, lovely lovely, generous and compassionate people around, poor mum had given up all hope of her cubs, very blessed fellas around, lovely Iranian people.
Nothing in this world touches me more than animals in need.

Lovely, lovely people and bless that rescuer, what a bruw hero!

Dec 30, 2014
Look, let me make it short...

a) Speak for your fucking self when you claim "better place than all of us"
b) fuck the place she was born anyway
c) Tehran has done more for humanity by producing art, minds, inventions, anything, than all of fucking Wyoming or the fucking MidEast and Midwest will ever do.
d) if you don't think that way, fuck you! Die in that shithole you live in!

Take care! Done with this fucking site of self loathing morons, who live their miserable lives somewhere in North America and are frustrated as fuck because they don't have much else than their fucking work and their fucking home. Continue your miserable living and happy 22 Bahman suckers!

Suck my dick!
Baba bi-Khial. Some airhead bimbo on Faux News blabs something incoherent. BFD!!!! But I do hear you that there are many members of the SHIT (Self-Hating Iranian Turds) club ready to to jump up and down to cheer for her.

What's puzzling a bit is that their supreme leader, back from a long sabbatical in the looney bin, has not commented on this thread yet. I am waiting for him to tie this to the doggies from the Safavid dynasty. Here we go.... 4.....3.....2....1

Dec 30, 2014
Anyway, a morning out of the blue and without further ado, she suddenly stood in the middle of the classroom and asked straight out, I quote "You children, if it was decided now and here that You should go to heaven who would you care to take with you then?". And I as always the quicker weasel replied outright and honest loudly "My dogs, mam!" ........
That bitch couldn't believe what she get back in response, she had expected some childish comment such as "My folks or my mom....", whereupon she asked me dang very frustrated, I quote "... and if it was decided to send you to the hell then?". Then I answered "a few of people I know which I dislike a lot".
You do know that all dogs go to heaven automatically, right? Cats on the other hand, I am not so sure.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
You do know that all dogs go to heaven automatically, right? Cats on the other hand, I am not so sure.
Talking Heaven & Hell.
I dont know if there is a god or not, or if you gonna receive the reward or punishment after you leave, dont ask me?
What we need to leran is to expect that you and I and all these fucktard humans will enter the heaven (if there is one) first after all the other creature from the kingdom of animalia such as dogs, CATS ;).......... even cockroaches entered that sweet place, let alone talking about the Hell.

Now, I recall one known insignificant hAji bozo somewhere on this board said; "always.... first humans, then animals" or some similar crap like this.........
NO, I say fuck that crap..... ANIMALS always eminent, HUMANS always inconsequential!

By the way bruw, you seen that Compadre @Hooshmand ........... darn he's hiding?

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
back to topic it's funny how outsiders defend (like it's their namoos) while true tehran citizens most likely would agree.. no matter how many cute cats and dogs stories fall from the sky..

hehe you feel me Senor Tampon ? Props for ur good heart too.