TM Iran Information Thread

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Around the time the topic of Daei's record was hot and as far as I remember, Pele was third after Puskas. How did the other 3 came in between them suddenly?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
As i said, unimportant stuff only important to unimportant footballing nations. lol, we got tens of great footballers in history but look who is leading the rankings: Daei loool. A top ten filled with great footballers such as Daei, Chitalu, Kamamoto, Saeed loool

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Iran U23 advanced to final round of Olympic Qualification / Asian Championship despite being held by Iraq and finishing second in the group. I watched the second half. Nothing to brag about even though we were the slightly better team.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=440469
All the big team advanced, based on what I see on this team our chances are very low to go to the next Olympics.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
King Karim Bagheri is an ideal choice to assist the new coach along with Javad Nekoonam.
Bagheri will bring stability and could help keeping peace and discipline and giving a helping hand to the coach.

Karim Bagheri is the most respected football figure in Iran, more respected than even Parvin and Daie.
I am blue but I am team melli fan first and foremost.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
King Karim Bagheri is an ideal choice to assist the new coach along with Javad Nekoonam.
Bagheri will bring stability and could help keeping peace and discipline and giving a helping hand to the coach.

Karim Bagheri is the most respected football figure in Iran, more respected than even Parvin and Daie.
I am blue but I am team melli fan first and foremost.
LoL @ Parvin
The khayemaal who gets away with murder just because he was 1978 captain in Shah era. No respect for that illiterate Haji e sharlatan e bademjoon dorghabchin just like Derakhshan and Mayeli Gohan.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
دلیل عدم دعوت دژاگه و قدوس مشخص شد

پزشک تیم ملی فوتبال در خصوص مصدومیت دو ملی‌پوش توضیحاتی ارائه کرد.

پرهان خانلری پزشک تیم ملی فوتبال با اشاره به مصدومیت اشکان دژاگه و سامان قدوس گفت: با هماهنگی کادر پزشکی و به دلیل آسیب دیدگی، دژاگه و قدوس در این اردو تیم ملی را همراهی نمی‌کنند.

وی تصریح کرد: این دو بازیکن به دلیل مصدومیت‌هایی که داشتند، نیاز به استراحت داشته و هنوز به شرایط ایده‌آل نرسیده‌اند. از همین رو، کادر پزشکی پس از هماهنگی با سرمربی تیم ملی تشخیص داد تا این دو بازیکن در اردوی اخیر تیم ملی حضور نداشته باشند.