ده واکنش باورنکردنی دروازه‌بانان فوتبال ایران

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Every save in any important game is vital.
Among these in my opinion no 6 is the best save I have ever seen in any game of football.

The switch from left to right and up in the air clearing the ball over the bar from a deflection off his own leg in a fraction of a second was tremendous and unbelievable.

30 years I kept wondering how he did it until someone posted the clip on YouTube.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
حماسه پيونگ يانگ حجازي؟
رشيدى و كره شمالى در تهران؟

٧ دقيقه اول بازى با استراليا ، عابدزاده خودش ١٠ تا هايلايت داشت
They were all important games in our history at different times.
We made it to the world cup and Olympic games because of their performance.
Acoarding to stats Hejazi’s heroics in Pyongyang in a one sided game keeping a clean sheet was the best.
These are not just my words but the likes of Kalani and Jaffar Kashani among many others who witnessed it first hand.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
So what are you trying to say?
Acoarding to stats Hejazi’s heroics in Pyongyang in a one sided game keeping a clean sheet was the best.
These are not just my words but the likes of Kalani and Jaffar Kashani among many others who witnessed it first hand.
I think he meant how come those are not mentioned in top 10

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I think he meant how come those are not mentioned in top 10
As I said every save is vital, specially in a game like the play off against Australia.
Abedzadeh was a huge factor in that game, his charismatic attitude and overwhelming confidence was tremendous.
But if they were to add any saves In that top ten then Joe Jordan's point blank header saved by Hejazi or Vanderkerkofs powerful shot in the world cup would be top candidates.

Dec 30, 2014
I remember some of the neighborhood kids and I were glued to the radio listening to this game. I wonder if the audio feed is available somewhere. If I remember correctly, the team was dominated by SS and PP players. It seemed like the stadium was filled up to overcapacity and there was a storm or heavy rain.

The game in Iran also tied and I think there was a third game somewhere which Iran won and made it to the Olympics. Kasra Khan can correct me as usual.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I remember some of the neighborhood kids and I were glued to the radio listening to this game. I wonder if the audio feed is available somewhere. If I remember correctly, the team was dominated by SS and PP players. It seemed like the stadium was filled up to overcapacity and there was a storm or heavy rain.

The game in Iran also tied and I think there was a third game somewhere which Iran won and made it to the Olympics. Kasra Khan can correct me as usual.
The 72 team that made it to the olympics was as Deimi as they come
There were only 2 reasons we made it , and they were both goalies

1- hejazi at Pyongyang: saved at least 6 goals including few one on ones
2- Rashidi in return leg, a game that was also dominated by Koreans at azadi, blocked an excellently taken PK by NK sending the teams to the third game in the neutral dirt field of Pakistani city

There have been many amazing saves by our goalies, but the three that I mentioned in my earlier post were detrimental in reaching milestones and directly impacted our course

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
The 72 team that made it to the olympics was as Deimi as they come
There were only 2 reasons we made it , and they were both goalies

1- hejazi at Pyongyang: saved at least 6 goals including few one on ones
2- Rashidi in return leg, a game that was also dominated by Koreans at azadi, blocked an excellently taken PK by NK sending the teams to the third game in the neutral dirt field of Pakistani city

There have been many amazing saves by our goalies, but the three that I mentioned in my earlier post were detrimental in reaching milestones and directly impacted our course
رحیم جان ممنون از اطلاعات عالی‌ شما.بسیار مفتخرم.فقط بازی که ناصر خان در پیوینگ یانگ انجام داد در بازی برگشت دروازبان ایران بهرام مودت بود که این بازی هم ۰-۰ شد.اون بازی که رشیدی پنالتی را گرفت یک بازی دیگر بود که ایران آن را ۲-۱ برد با ٔگل دقیقه ۹۰ محمد صادقی‌.

بازی سوم در راولپندی باز ناصر خان ستاره دیدار بود که با دو ٔگل ایرانپاک و کلانی ایران ۲-۰ برد و به المپیک راه یافت.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
naser hejazi35.jpg
تاریخ فوتبال ایران دیگر دروازبانی چون حجازی را نخواهد دید.خود ناصر خان در مصاحبه با کیهان ورزشی ۱۳۶۲،گفت مشکلترین توپی‌ را که گرفتم بازی با کره شمالی‌ بود.و بدترین گلی‌ که خوردم از مهاجم بانک ملی‌ در سال ۱۳۵۲ حسن ابراهیمی بود که توپ را از وسط زمین وارد دروازه من کرد.جالب اینجاست که این توپ آنچنان زده شد که ناصر خان هیچ عکس اول عملی‌ نشان نداد تقریبا شبیه گلی که کریم باقری به کره زد.

این عکس بعد از بازی ایران و کره شمالی‌ است که حجازی را اینطور مورد تشویق قرار میدهند.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
100007358 (1).jpg
آقا رحیم عزیز این همون بازی است که منصور رشیدی پنالتی را مهار میکنه.مقدماتی جام جهانی‌ ۷۴ مونیخ.بازی ۲-۱ به سود ایران میشه.
ایران و کره شمالی مقدماتی جام جهانی 1974 مونیخ - ضربه مسعود مژدهی و واکنش دروازه نامدار کره شمالی - مهندس کلانی نیز که بهمراه مسعود مژدهی زوج خط حمله ایران را تشکیل میدادند نیز در تصویر حضور دارد لازم به ذکر است دروازه بان کره ای همان دروازه بان تیم ملی این کشور در مسابقات جام جهانی 1966 ( لندن ) ابود که تیم کره ای موفق به حذف تیم ایتالیا شد . ( اردیبهشت 1352 )