English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I had heard a couple of Liverpool fans whom i know complain about Klopp not giving Henderson the more advanced role in midfield that Henderson has been asking for. Klopp eventually did it in the last few games and the result has been a goal & 2 assists by Henderson vs Southampton and Chelsea. Mane's goal vs Chelsea would have probably not happened if Henderson wasn't playing the advanced role.

Feb 4, 2005
Battle to stay in EPL gets more interesting with Cardiff spanking BHA 2-0 (55') at Brighton. AJ been in the starting line up. If Cardiff win they will be only two points behind BHA, but Brighton still has a game in hand. Seems like one of Cardiff, Brighton and Southampton will relegate along with Fulham and Huddersfield .

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Of course, one has to be so alert and in his best form to save that sort of shot.
This guy could have possibly saved (نجات) it. unfortunately he has been out of any teams' squad due to a few centuries long injury. it's rumoured that poor sod pulled a nasty hammy in his much advertised occultation take off.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Some great action in last night's more than ever competitive English Championship games as 15 teams still have mathematical chance for promotion to EPL.

The stunner by Sheffield Wednesday's Fernando Forestieri against table leaders Norwich.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Solskjaer given a new contract and very quickly Wheels coming off ehehehe.
I really hope Man united win today and have something to play for against City next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.