La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
6 fouls committed the result is 3 yellows and 1 red card.
A sensitive match like this deserves a better ref. Too bad Spain doesn’t have any.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Diego Costa receives his customary red-card after only 30 minutes in their most crucial game of the season against their direct rivals (Barca). He got red-carded for protesting. I thought it was harsh, but this guy is really fucking stupid.
It must have been more than just "protesting", wondering what he told the ref ;)

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
There is a rumour that Navas will be gone by end of this season. If this is true then it’s the biggest mistake after the one that involved signing Courtios !!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Hazard is a good signing but I prefer to add Naymar plus a defender and a true striker. Our defence in 2019 was horrible and forward was worse.
trust me man, you dont want Neymar, toooooo much extra baggage that guy has. Re Navas , super sad :( but do you blame him? Tibo is younger, so most likely he will be #1, sad sad sad ... I still take Navas over Tibo, ANYDAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.