پرسپولیس و تاج ۱۳۶۱-۱۳۶۲ حجازی و پروین

Feb 4, 2005
Parvin near the end of the video said this game should not have been played but that wasn’t what he said 36 years ago. I remember that I watched highlights a few days after the match where the referee (Khoshkhan) said as long as people are not out Of the field he would not start the game. Marhoom Hejazi said tv should have broadcast it live so people wouldn’t rush and Parvin said and I remember it word by word “man az aghayeh davar mikham shoroo koneh, hichtor nemisheh”

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Parvin near the end of the video said this game should not have been played but that wasn’t what he says d 36 years ago.I remember that i watched highlights a few days after the match where the referee (Khoshkhan) said as long as people are not out Of the field he would not start the game. Marhoom Hejazi said tv should have broadcast it live so people wouldn’t rush and parvin said and i remember it word by word “man az aghayeh davar mikham shoroo koneh, hichtor nemisheh”
I was there with my friends but we had to leave and go home as my friends could not see the field of play despite us making it into the stadium and standing at the top of lower section, I was the only one who could see the pitch in between the people standing in front of me.
It was a unbelievable atmosphere, we were there until the players came to the pitch and hung around until they could clear the pitch off people and left after a while and went home to watch the game on TV.

Parvin joon now changes his tune, the game had to start, no one could send that crowd home without watching the game.

Feb 4, 2005
I was there with my friends but we had to leave and go home as my friends could not see the field of play despite us making it into the stadium and standing at the top of lower section, I was the only one who could see the pitch in between the people standing in front of me.
It was a unbelievable atmosphere, we were there until the players came to the pitch and hung around until they could clear the pitch off people and left after a while and went home to watch the game on TV.

Parvin joon now changes his tune, the game had to start, no one could send that crowd home without watching the game.
Me and 4-5 friends were at the stadium at 7 am waiting for the gates to open. We were inside around noon zir jaygah. I will never forget that day nor the derby before it (1-1) when Roshan came in as a sub and was influential on Fariba's goal. We were oung and bikhial bunch of guys. Getting old sucks

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Me and 4-5 friends were at the stadium at 7 am waiting for the gates to open. We were inside around noon zir jaygah. I will never forget that day nor the derby before it (1-1) when Roshan came in as a sub and was influential on Fariba's goal. We were oung and bikhial bunch of guys. Getting old sucks
You were the true fans, we were all too relaxed and went there as if it was a normal game within an hour to the kick off!
We went In without buying tickets and all the gates wide open and thousands hanging outside.

Getting old doesn't suck considering the alternative!
Stay young in the head and act as if....! 😍

Feb 4, 2005
You were the true fans, we were all too relaxed and went there as if it was a normal game within an hour to the kick off!
We went In without buying tickets and all the gates wide open and thousands hanging outside.

Getting old doesn't suck considering the alternative!
Stay young in the head and act as if....! 😍
We learned our lessons in 1-1 derby as we went a bit late and could hardly find seats and even then could not all sit together.