Will be in Munich, Nuremberg and Salzburg for the next few days

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
You have been to good places, munich is a great city, i am currently residing in Starnberg, 30 km south of munich. Have you been to Hofbräuhaus?
yeah i went to that place with a tour.
i found it to be less authentic and more touristic but the upside was that i was able to get a TSV Munich 1860 scarf near there.
there is a lot of history there too as you probably know living in Germany.
Hitler gave his first speeches there.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
yeah i went to that place with a tour.
i found it to be less authentic and more touristic but the upside was that i was able to get a TSV Munich 1860 scarf near there.
there is a lot of history there too as you probably know living in Germany.
Hitler gave his first speeches there.
It used to be the most authentic place until it became bigger and bigger and the reputation started to grow and hence it became an attraction. Its still a fun place to be at specially during oktoberfest. Many famous people, good beer and traditional german cuisine, many great looking women...One of the most important Nazi concentration camps after Auschwitz was Dachau near Munich. I visited that camp a few years back but it was depressing , i left the place way before the tour was over.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Keyvan jan that is so cool and God Damn 700 Euros I knew tickets for Bayern Liverpool was gong to be expensive but damn 700 Euros? I can get a flight to Germany for that price. I am glad you enjoyed my moms home city. Playbooy lol knd of lke my hair only I don't have to do anything strawberry blonde.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Keyvan jan that is so cool and God Damn 700 Euros I knew tickets for Bayern Liverpool was gong to be expensive but damn 700 Euros?
Do you have any pics from the Bayern Wolfsburg game at Ali Anz? I can fowrard them to some of my people on FB and they can post it on Bayern's page. Liverpool was a wake up call man we need to change our system.
The days of Franz Beckenbauer and Gerrard Muller, Bayern or Dfb just dominating are over. This is now a finess game, with one touch passes and players knowing where to be, see Liverpool. Also, I hope Klopp is the next coach for DFB and will replace Low soon. I can get a flight to Germany for that price. I am glad you enjoyed my moms home city. Playbooy lol knd of lke my hair only I don't have to do anything strawberry blonde. That is why i tell people on those genetic tests hair doesn't lie you can tell a lot about someone's genetics from their hair. Do they have straght strawberry blonde hair or do they have curly black hair? BTW I was always fascinated by genetics. BTW if he did that Kian would blend in Germany more. I don't have to do anything to blend in, just show up. Guys I remember when I visited Tehran for the first time, when I was 12. I remember everyone wanted to take their picture with me. My dad- it's because Iranians like foregners and they view you as one. Is thsi true about Iranian culture it is nice I lke that they are hospitable to foregn visitors,l depending on what you look like.
Kian jan my two favorite European cties are Munchen and St Petes. You were in some good places damet garm for the pics, thank you and I miss Bavaria, MIA SAN MIA.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
BT jan my bad Keyvan jan not Kian typo. That is cool I hope he can show us some pics of Bayern v Wolfsburg. I try to make it to a couple of games when visit my mom and fam in Munchen. I didn't know Bayern v Liverpool was 700 Euros, i knew it was going to be expensive but for that much, I can get a round trip ticket to Germany. BTW here is my framed, autograph authentic Robert Lewendowski jersey, it is hanging in my office, Mia San Mia.

Attachments

Last edited: