Transfers, Rumors, Who's in, Who's out, Managers & Players 2019, 2020

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Seriously? I know you don’t consider DDG a top keeper but he has been our only noteworthy player since departure of SAF. Now with a change of keeper we will win the league? Khoda ham too goal basheh baz smalling o jones yek fucked up mikonand goal bokhoreh
yeah we need two new defenders, One Center Back (I think we will get Maguire) and a Right back (Wan-Bisssaka from CP). These two along side Lidelof, Baily ,Shaw and Dalot should fix our defense problems.

Hopefully we get Bruno Fernandes for midfield too, he played good yesterday vas Holland.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
There is also lots of rumors that Pogba going to Juve which I don't mind as long as we get couple of good players in return. If he wants to leave, he should leave but if he stays he needs to step up next season. I watched him again vs. Turkey couple of days ago, he was just walking around and giving side way passes.

Seriously? I know you don’t consider DDG a top keeper but he has been our only noteworthy player since departure of SAF. Now with a change of keeper we will win the league? Khoda ham too goal basheh baz smalling o jones yek fucked up mikonand goal bokhoreh
DDG is a flop in big games .just another good keeper nothing special

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I disagree but that wasn’t my point. We won’t win shit with this team even with two keepers in net
If the rumors are true that Pogba might either join Juve or RM, MU wants Eriksen to replace him. I just don't see that happen, as Tottenham won't sell their star player to MU. I don't see how Juve can afford the hefty price of Pogba,, when they already have CR7 in their roster. RM is also a far stretch after Hazard move. My guess is Pogba will stay at MU and Eriksen moves to PSG. Stay tuned.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
If the rumors are true that Pogba might either join Juve or RM, MU wants Eriksen to replace him. I just don't see that happen, as Tottenham won't sell their star player to MU. I don't see how Juve can afford the hefty price of Pogba,, when they already have CR7 in their roster. RM is also a far stretch after Hazard move. My guess is Pogba will stay at MU and Eriksen moves to PSG. Stay tuned.
Any club will sell any player to any other club for the right price.