Copa América 2019 | June 14 to July 7

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
This and most likely 2022 WC are one of the two chances Messi can win something with Argentina
Brazil is the tournament favorite on its own soil
Also CQ can prove his worth with Colombia
Messi has always been a one club(Barca) man who has never taken risks at club level, always played it safe.I can assure you him and his National team will bottle it again.
Unlike Maradona and C.Ronaldo he will never be regarded as one of the best ever. In fact as soon as he retires he will be the forgotten man.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Damn Group B looks STACKED 1-4 Qatar can play the role of spoiler in that group, steal a point from an Argentna or Colombia a Qatar, next toughest is group C. Brazil got the best draw: Bolivia, Venezuela, and Peru.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Unlike Maradona and C.Ronaldo he will never be regarded as one of the best ever. In fact as soon as he retires he will be the forgotten man.
This is a joke, right? I mean it is one thing to consider player A better (much better) than Messi but him being forgotten or not considered as one of the bests is something else. I blame it on you being happily drunk and high from Liverpool's recent triumph.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
A Qatar Japan fnal would be hilarious however, the chances of that are slim to none and slim just left town. You brought up an intersting prop bet Tahbetak jan. I live in Vegas, I wonder what would be the prop bet if you pick Japan and Qatar to go to the finals? I bet you it is at LEASt 1,000:1. Group B is stacked Paraguay and even Qatar can play the role of spoiler.
Hooshmand jan I agree with your assessment of Messi. You can bet the house he is going to give it his 100%. After this, he will have one more crack at the World Cup as well. I am sure he will want to put on a show. For Barce he is loyal but he does play it safe, EXCEPT if it is an important CL playoff game, finals or El Classico.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Real Madrid great results for Colubia, pedestrian result for Argentina. Messsi didn't even do much but of course they were probalby zoomng in on him. Also two things
1- It was a pleasure to watch Colomba under CQ, looks like he is already working his magic, they are playing this thing called DEFENSE in that country. That is as rare as bikini's are in Iran. What a beautiful first goal but both are nice. Both teams should advance but I think Colombia (It's not Columbia they hate that) should be the early favorites to win it all. I think they are stronger than Brazil and Uruguay, as as. I know Uruguay will be one of the two teams to advance from group B. I am going to say Chile becasue they know how to play and are used to going up agianst South American teams, Japan is not, neither is Qatar.