Dear Donald !

Oct 18, 2010
I think Trump has them by the balls!! Even the Sandis crowd is shaking in their booths! next time you feel Orange County shaking, it maybe the Sandis crowd.
sure thing dude since we haven't put the double top secret sanctions on them yet.that will bring them to their knees :p
this not playing candy crush saga it's real.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If only one thing has stood up between Iranian people and the War is Trump himself. the guy is not listening to any evil advice. Any other president would have already retaliated more than once. Even Obama.
Are you kidding me? Iran brought down and stole American drones, twice during Obama. Trump will start a war if anything else happens. Don't get fooled by the "the airplanes were in the air when Trump called them off". It's all a plan and spread in the media on purpose. The guy is dangerous. IR is right about him being mentally retarded.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Trump thinks IR has a price? Do they? Their fat asses are accustomed to calling shots, killing any opposition voice and boast about expansion. Things have changed yet stupid Rouhani stuck in shit calls him mental case? Freakin losers.
Trump is no angel but playing it street smart we can hope it gets to something. So far just OK!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly is it ur European trait or IR trait that dislikes Trump? Can not tell
It's my common sense, like 90% of the world, including educated Americans. The only people who like Trump are, Israelis, Saudi sheikhs, Iranians who are pro-revolution and some uneducated American hillbillies.

It's quite sad to see Iranians like yourself cheering for a regime change by force, with the hands of foreigners. That is not the solution to the IR regime. That is digging yourself in a bigger hole.

It's my common sense, like 90% of the world, including educated Americans. The only people who like Trump are, Israelis, Saudi sheikhs, Iranians who are pro-revolution and some uneducated American hillbillies.

It's quite sad to see Iranians like yourself cheering for a regime change by force, with the hands of foreigners. That is not the solution to the IR regime. That is digging yourself in a bigger hole.
Sly Jan, 1- where did you bring this number from? 90% of the world mean the guy won't be elected for the second term.
2- Ghorbonet weren't you and your friends condemning Obama for not supporting you? ok so here's the support you wanted, use it
3- Azzizam IR has held the whole country and nation hostage for the last 40 years. Do people have the strength to go on the streets and get what they're looking for? no, they don't.
4- Would any sane individual be cheering for any possible US attack? No, but maybe that ignites a fire, ( an answer to the previous statement )

Iran is about to implode and it's only a matter of weeks or months and if not the US then it will be either Saudi or Israel who kicks off the battle, regardless of the outcome it will hurt people more and harder.

Some fools are happy with a $120 Million drone shut down but can't see how billions are being drained due to the sanctions.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly Jan, 1- where did you bring this number from? 90% of the world mean the guy won't be elected for the second term.
2- Ghorbonet weren't you and your friends condemning Obama for not supporting you? ok so here's the support you wanted, use it
3- Azzizam IR has held the whole country and nation hostage for the last 40 years. Do people have the strength to go on the streets and get what they're looking for? no, they don't.
4- Would any sane individual be cheering for any possible US attack? No, but maybe that ignites a fire, ( an answer to the previous statement )

Iran is about to implode and it's only a matter of weeks or months and if not the US then it will be either Saudi or Israel who kicks off the battle, regardless of the outcome it will hurt people more and harder.

Some fools are happy with a $120 Million drone shut down but can't see how billions are being drained due to the sanctions.
90% was a figurative number. However, yes, there is a huge possibility that Trump does not get elected again. At least not if Russia or Saudi Arabia don't have a hand in it. But if he does start a war with Iran, then yes, he will surely be re-elected. There is already a debate going on about his true agenda for starting this war. The only thing that may stop him from doing this, is his sense for economy and how it can effect the country.

but aziz, no matter how Iran is kept hostage for 40 years.... revolution is NOT the solution for Iran. That should have been the lesson learned from the past 2 revolutions in Iran's recent history. We have to be smart about this and do not act emotionally like every time in the past! and the worst of the worst is if the Americans would attack and have a hand in it. Ask the Yugoslavian countries and they will tell you why. I'm sure the Iraqis and the Afghans have a few arguments too.

Ps. For the record, I never said or condemned Obama for not supporting us. I thought what he did (not to interfere) was in fact extremely smart for an American president for a change. The only people who seek "support" from an outside force, are the same people who are pro-revolution. and by the way...what Trump is doing is NOT a support. It's a disaster.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

Botha as part American I assure you cancer never walks away! We expect some assistance and push from Trump or US but that ab out it. May or may not happen. Remember Americans are part ur Swedish ancestors.

I did sense pro-IR position in ur clever evasion of ur true desires. Amazed people been to IRan in recent years and dont recognize the farce the poverty and the need for overhaul.

When you visit Karbala next?

Lol

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Botha as part American I assure you cancer never walks away! We expect some assistance and push from Trump or US but that ab out it. May or may not happen. Remember Americans are part ur Swedish ancestors.
You don't eradicate cancer with HIV! You certainly don't use the same chemodrugs that did not help you in the past either, as they will only give you more side effects. It's not rocket science. Study Iran's recent history.

I did sense pro-IR position in ur clever evasion of ur true desires. Amazed people been to IRan in recent years and dont recognize the farce the poverty and the need for overhaul.

When you visit Karbala next?

Lol
lol Yeah, if you're not on my side then you are my enemy! You figured me out. Typical Iranian black and white, narrow-minded mentality. Keep going smart-a$$.

Last edited:
but aziz, no matter how Iran is kept hostage for 40 years.... revolution is NOT the solution for Iran. That should have been the lesson learned from the past 2 revolutions in Iran's recent history. We have to be smart about this and do not act emotionally like every time in the past! and the worst of the worst is if the Americans would attack and have a hand in it. Ask the Yugoslavian countries and they will tell you why. I'm sure the Iraqis and the Afghans have a few arguments too
.If there is only once and once and once and once and once throughout our history we needed a revolution, then that's now

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
.If there is only once and once and once and once and once throughout our history we needed a revolution, then that's now
I'm sure a lot of people said the same thing before the other revolutions. Look where they got us.

The fact we need to realize is that Iranians in general do not know what democracy is and can not handle it or live under it, even if they tried! We just do not have it in our culture. Period! and it shows through out history that we've never been able to have it. Anyone who comes next (even in the name of democracy) will automatically turn into the next dictator. Imagine if the revolution back in 79 had failed, shah remained in Iran and now his son was ruling. Believe me, we'd still been sitting here complaining. Just a few sentences that comes to mind would have been:

Imagine if the revolution had been successful.... these people were religious Muslims. At least they would not have killed people like these savakis. Their leader Khomeini promised free electricity, oil and bread.

Please tell me if those words do not seem familiar to you if that had happened.

Instead of a revolution and yet another dictator coming to power, we need a change in culture and mentality! We need education. We need to practice the concept of democracy in schools first before the country can turn into a democracy. Teachers not only need to allow the students to ask questions with more criticizing tone but they also need to encourage it. They should also learn not to take criticism personally. In turn, the students need to learn not to be afraid to ask the questions.

It's all about learning tolerance.

Only that way we will progress. Without that, another revolution is just to circle around the same problems over and over again.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
You don't eradicate cancer with HIV! You certainly don't use the same chemodrugs that did not help you in the past either, as they will only give you more side effects. It's not rocket science. Study Iran's recent history.

lol Yeah, if you're not on my side then you are my enemy! You figured me out. Typical Iranian black and white, narrow-minded mentality. Keep going smart-a$$.
Dont be hurt by that comment perhaps a bit harsh but when you exclude many Iranians in Iran who imo wrongfully to a degree ( passively waiting for magic) support Trumps action it shows you're biased or clueless.

If I am correct that your biased then my earlier comments were valid but if your clueless then get a clue; many in Iran right or wrong appreciate Trump..after 40 years finally someone stood up to these bastards.

And that's the best show in town featuring Trump.
So the Hollywood aspect is maintained..Iranians have hero now who says " yes we can" solve Iranian people issues or at least looks like it to them and frankly sanctions have eff'd up IR (and the innocent).

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I'm sure a lot of people said the same thing before the other revolutions. Look where they got us.

The fact we need to realize is that Iranians in general do not know what democracy is and can not handle it or live under it, even if they tried! We just do not have it in our culture. Period! and it shows through out history that we've never been able to have it. Anyone who comes next (even in the name of democracy) will automatically turn into the next dictator. Imagine if the revolution back in 79 had failed, shah remained in Iran and now his son was ruling. Believe me, we'd still been sitting here complaining. Just a few sentences that comes to mind would have been:

Imagine if the revolution had been successful.... these people were religious Muslims. At least they would not have killed people like these savakis. Their leader Khomeini promised free electricity, oil and bread.

Please tell me if those words do not seem familiar to you if that had happened.

Instead of a revolution and yet another dictator coming to power, we need a change in culture and mentality! We need education. We need to practice the concept of democracy in schools first before the country can turn into a democracy. Teachers not only need to allow the students to ask questions with more criticizing tone but they also need to encourage it. They should also learn not to take criticism personally. In turn, the students need to learn not to be afraid to ask the questions.

It's all about learning tolerance.

Only that way we will progress. Without that, another revolution is just to circle around the same problems over and over again.
Is it ur assumption that RP is another dictator? You speak between the lines very cleverly must say. You judge Shah with todays standards??..was very revolutionary for his era but was becoming too much to handle for the west and Israel.

Many in Iran would accept what you call dictatorship over what they got now! Let's not kid ourselves ..
Was a better system even a better dictator. .
Iran Was the bride of Asia for God sake.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Is it ur assumption that RP is another dictator? You speak between the lines very cleverly must say. You judge Shah with todays standards??..was very revolutionary for his era but was becoming too much to handle for the west and Israel.

Many in Iran would accept what you call dictatorship over what they got now! Let's not kid ourselves ..
Was a better system even a better dictator. .
Iran Was the bride of Asia for God sake.
lol no RP was not a dictator. Iran was under democracy during his reign. my bad! :D Dude, I don't want to sound mean but you need to study the concept of democracy and calm down from your emotional breakdown. I did not compare shah with IR. He and specially his father did a lot for Iran! Was the revolution right? No it wasn't! but lots of Iranians like you at the time, thought it was. and let's not kid ourselves, having the west and Israel as an excuse. Even if they had a hand in it, it was not them rioting in the streets. It was Iranian people! We did this to ourselves. It's the bitter truth!

and I wasn't looking at today's standards. The Romans and the Greeks knew about the concept of democracy a few thousands of years ago. Not shah, but no one else has been able to implement it in Iran during any time in history. That's a fact! That's why I say we don't have it in our culture and we can not handle it. From the leaders themselves to the people, no one can handle it. Look at Khomeini in the beginning of the revolution. He had even said no akhund would rule the country. It did not take long before he, himself became one of the biggest dictators in Iran's history.

Iranians need to stop living in the nostalgia of the past every time they have a problem. You need to be smart and work for a well-planned solution for the future. It's like Iran's football is in turmoil and as a solution, you want to change the head coach. But I say our problems will not go away with changing the head coach. We need to fix the root of the problems which in this case, is cultural than anything else.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
sure thing dude since we haven't put the double top secret sanctions on them yet.that will bring them to their knees :p
this not playing candy crush saga it's real.
How about putting sanctions on the leader of religion and morality!!!? had to like it. How about the "Zarif" Freeze ? That was beyond secret double top....

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Are you kidding me? Iran brought down and stole American drones, twice during Obama. Trump will start a war if anything else happens. Don't get fooled by the "the airplanes were in the air when Trump called them off". It's all a plan and spread in the media on purpose. The guy is dangerous. IR is right about him being mentally retarded.
My dear peace loving Sly. Will you ever agree there is evil out there....especially amongst men? Trump eradicated ISIS and their Arab financiers before he got to White House! Please, in your harmonized world allow true peace keepers do their jobs. With all due respect.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Trump thinks IR has a price? Do they? Their fat asses are accustomed to calling shots, killing any opposition voice and boast about expansion. Things have changed yet stupid Rouhani stuck in shit calls him mental case? Freakin losers.
Trump is no angel but playing it street smart we can hope it gets to something. So far just OK!
Trump is part of the American Generation who will never get over the Embassy Takeover - and will not sit-out until IR falls. There is many of them, Black and White. Kind of like 911. Trump's only deal will be with people of Iran. Too bad he can't find representation.