English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Very disappointed in Liverpool and that's very worrying! I wonder how we gonna challenge a far more stronger City this season!!!
Easy like last season, with great luck!!

Fyi I dislike MC but started not caring for Liverpool & Salah too unless something changes. Will follow 4030 most likely again.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
d l.jpg

Chelsea fans bombard David Luiz’s restaurant with one-star reviews ahead of Arsenal transfer.
David Luiz is leaving Chelsea to join Arsenal (Getty Images) Chelsea fans have flooded David Luiz’s restaurant with negative reviews as the Brazilian closes in on a surprise move to Arsenal. The Gunners are looking to sign a new centre-back before Thursday’s 5pm transfer deadline and have now agreed an £8 million fee with Chelsea for Luiz. The 32-year-old is undergoing a medical with Arsenal and is expected to finalise his move to Chelsea’s rivals. Reports in France also claimed that Luiz did not train with Chelsea on Wednesday as he attempted to force through a move to Arsenal. Luiz’s actions have angered Chelsea supporters, who have bombarded the Brazilian’s restaurant Babbo with a series of one-star reviews on Google.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Looks like it's any day now Sane to Bayern for 110,000,000 and KHR is in talks with Real Madrid for Gareth Bale. With those two, Niko Kovac can switch from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-4-2. You can put Sane at LW and Coman on RW to replace Robbery. You can put Lewendowski and Bale up front and just be stacked at the skill positions. https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...n-robben-pep-guardiola-raheem-sterling-winger
Last I checked robbery and football hasnt since Maradona hand of God. Wait the Turkish ref of Barcelona PSG was one too.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Arsenal has done a great job adding luis and pepe so has tottenham by signing lo celso and ndombele
United failed to sign much needed striker and a playmaker , however they were able to get 75 million for lukaku and bought a much needed solid center back
There is no stopping City from spending money , Rodri and Cancelo are fine additions
Liverpool it has a great squad and I think they can push for the title one more time
EPL kicks off tomorrow morning
Liverpool vs Norwich

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
View attachment 42584

Chelsea fans bombard David Luiz’s restaurant with one-star reviews ahead of Arsenal transfer.
David Luiz is leaving Chelsea to join Arsenal (Getty Images) Chelsea fans have flooded David Luiz’s restaurant with negative reviews as the Brazilian closes in on a surprise move to Arsenal. The Gunners are looking to sign a new centre-back before Thursday’s 5pm transfer deadline and have now agreed an £8 million fee with Chelsea for Luiz. The 32-year-old is undergoing a medical with Arsenal and is expected to finalise his move to Chelsea’s rivals. Reports in France also claimed that Luiz did not train with Chelsea on Wednesday as he attempted to force through a move to Arsenal. Luiz’s actions have angered Chelsea supporters, who have bombarded the Brazilian’s restaurant Babbo with a series of one-star reviews on Google.
Some of the comments left by chelsea fans
on the other hand Arsenal fans are leaving 5 star ratings while chelsea fans 1 star , LOL

Feel absolutely stabbed IN THE BACK. Found a dead snake in my food, and curly hair all over the tables. Astonishingly, it is only open on Thursdays during weekdays. Loyalty scheme is atrocious. Used to be one of my favourite playe- restaurants, now all I feel is disgust. Hear it's moving to North London - good riddance I say.

Well where do I even start, all I remember from the last time I was here was a waiter with long curly brown hair running around the restaurant like a headless chicken giving poor service to his loyal customers, he looked very clueless of what he was doing. Glad to never see him again and I hope he continues to perform like this in North London where he will continue to be seen as a joke.

Ordered spaghetti and the owner chopped a piece of his hair and served it. Overpriced. Don't get fooled, the owner is a shape shifter and can turn into a snake.
Was better before, quality has gone down, you can say from Champions League to Europa League material.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Some of the comments left by chelsea fans
on the other hand Arsenal fans are leaving 5 star ratings while chelsea fans 1 star , LOL
Chelsea's fans in Iran should get into action by flooding his social media to express their feelings about the entire female members of his family. LOOL.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I am laughing at Arsenal :D If they think David Luiz is going to solve their defensive problems, then we are in for a hilarious season :D
I know exactly, going forward they look great but defense is horrible. they have to outscore the opponents.
As far as United goes, we fixed our defense but no midfielder or real forward was add it. I think that will cost us top 4 unless they buy a player or two in January. I just hope its not too late by then.

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I am laughing at Arsenal :D If they think David Luiz is going to solve their defensive problems, then we are in for a hilarious season :D
This signing was in fact a smart, low risk move by Arsenal. It seems the new management is smart and ruthless. I think Edu, Unai, Raul, Vinai know better than you and I who they are signing and are setting realistic expectations. They signed a 32 yr old EPL top flight team caliber player to a 2 year contract for just 8 mill. Luiz is experienced and not worse than any of the current arsenal CBs. Arsenal is using Luiz for a short term solution and next year they will sign a major CB (specially if they qualify for CL). even if he doesn't perform (cant get worse than Mustafi) he will find the bench and Europa league games...again for the money spent i think this was great.

Next Year Saliba will be joining Arsenal from loan. that's one solid CB. Combine that with another 50-60 mill CB and you got yourself a solid back like.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Leroy Sane: Man City boss Pep Guardiola expects winger to miss 'six or seven months'

Leroy Sane scored 10 goals in 31 Premier League appearances last season
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola expects winger Leroy Sane to miss "six or seven months" with a knee injury.
Sane, 23, tore his anterior cruciate ligament and went off after 13 minutes of Sunday's Community Shield win over Liverpool at Wembley.
The German, who was linked with a move to Bayern Munich, is set to have surgery in Barcelona next week.
"It is incredibly bad news," said Guardiola before the champions' Premier League opener at West Ham on Saturday.
"I don't know how long he will be out. Normally this kind of injury is six or seven months - hopefully February or March."
Meanwhile, Guardiola confirmed winger Riyad Mahrez has been cleared to play against the Hammers after being left out of the Community Shield because of fears he could fall foul of doping rules. City had concerns over medicine the 28-year-old took while at the Africa Cup of Nations in July, when he captained Algeria to the title.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
This signing was in fact a smart, low risk move by Arsenal. It seems the new management is smart and ruthless. I think Edu, Unai, Raul, Vinai know better than you and I who they are signing and are setting realistic expectations. They signed a 32 yr old EPL top flight team caliber player to a 2 year contract for just 8 mill. Luiz is experienced and not worse than any of the current arsenal CBs. Arsenal is using Luiz for a short term solution and next year they will sign a major CB (specially if they qualify for CL). even if he doesn't perform (cant get worse than Mustafi) he will find the bench and Europa league games...again for the money spent i think this was great.

Next Year Saliba will be joining Arsenal from loan. that's one solid CB. Combine that with another 50-60 mill CB and you got yourself a solid back like.
Either that or the new arsenal is all about good hair.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK

I agree with you regarding Edu
but
LoL @ Saliba

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Opening match of the 2019-2020 EPL season

Current EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS League winners Liverpool take on Norwich City at Anfield

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.