Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2019-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I watched highlights of both Atlanta and Napoli away from home both were superb.
Atlanta are the Leicester City of Serie A really play good football and got a chance to finish top 4 again.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Juve - Napoli next Saturday -- let's hope for the first surprise of the season :D

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I hate italian football but when i had to root for an italian club team, i would chose the one with the lowest number of italian, uruguayan and argentine players in their starting lineup. Napoli has 3, the lowest among the top teams. Go Napoli

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Conte Still Wants Two More Signings For Inter After Sanchez & Biraghi Arrivals

Antonio Conte still wants Inter to complete two more signings following the arrivals of Alexis Sanchez and Cristiano Biraghi, according to Tuttosport.

The Nerazzurri’s head coach is looking for another central midfielder and a striker who can provide back-up to Romelu Lukaku.

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic remains an unrealistic target in the final week of the transfer window, but Arturo Vidal and Ivan Rakitic are both options at Barcelona.

Spal forward Andrea Petagna is an option to fill the vacancy up front, but Inter have also made approaches for free agents Seydou Doumbia and Wilfried Bony.

Conte has identified Vidal as his preferred choice in midfield, with Beppe Marotta unable to meet Lazio’s €70 million asking price for Milinkovic-Savic at this stage of the window.

Rakitic seems more likely to leave Barcelona than his Chilean teammate, though, and was the first player Marotta and Piero Ausilio identified as an ideal profile to reinforce their squad.

Inter would have to beat off competition from Juventus to secure a deal for the 2018 World Cup finalist, but Rakitic is one of the few players on the way out of Europe’s big clubs in the final week of the market and is therefore inevitably in high demand.

The Croatian would represent a safer option for Inter because they would not risk repeating their experience with Radja Nainggolan, as TS suggested they could with Vidal.

In any case, Marotta and Ausilio have slightly larger financial resources with which to chase one of Barca’s outgoing midfielders after Flamengo confirmed their intention to sign Gabriel Barbosa for €18 million.

Inter will reserve a percentage on any future transfer fee the Brazilian side receive for the 22-year-old striker.

Gabigol has scored 16 goals in 20 matches for Jorge Jesus’ side this season and seems set to stay there beyond the termination of his loan deal on 31 December.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
hala ma hey migim footballe Iran kesafate. ghabol ona hame dayousan. Vally ina ham hamashon dayousan. Yek mosht racist.. we have lots of them in USA too.. and you all know who's their fucking leader...

You can't be serious! You're comparing Iran's disgusting football with France and saying "hamashoon dayousan"!!!! The French league is where black players go to blossom. It's the cradle of talent recognition for all minorities. Even in your own video, they have suspended a high-level game for a mere banner (which is not even racist, but apparently homophobic!). That's the level of integrity and honesty being practiced by the French officials. Yet you say they're all the same.

And just when I think you're done joking, you bring USA into it and throw a baseless comment probably about Trump! USA is where discrimination, corruption and dishonesty sends some of the highest officials and richest people to jail. It's a country where integrity, honesty and dignity has always prevailed at the end.

Yeah man, they're all the same. Iran's football is the same as France.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
You can't be serious! You're comparing Iran's disgusting football with France and saying "hamashoon dayousan"!!!! The French league is where black players go to blossom. It's the cradle of talent recognition for all minorities. Even in your own video, they have suspended a high-level game for a mere banner (which is not even racist, but apparently homophobic!). That's the level of integrity and honesty being practiced by the French officials. Yet you say they're all the same.

And just when I think you're done joking, you bring USA into it and throw a baseless comment probably about Trump! USA is where discrimination, corruption and dishonesty sends some of the highest officials and richest people to jail. It's a country where integrity, honesty and dignity has always prevailed at the end.

Yeah man, they're all the same. Iran's football is the same as France.
ostad you didn't get what I said.. I am talking about the fans in the game.. yeah they are both dayous. both in France and Iran. just look at what I posted in IPL thread. who is comparing football level.

btw yeah trump is racist sob and thats a fact. about 50% of his supporters are on the same boat. I know many Iranians love him, they think he can change Iran regime.. looool. good luck with that. inam yek dayousie ke dovomi nadare. hamare mesle on suppuerteraye bisava desh sare kar gozashte. loool.

any how back to football..

Status
Not open for further replies.